Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

You're going to get a whole lot of responses like
>more submissive
and
>coz white women are shit
But the reality is we simply just find them more physically attractive. Something about their babyfaces makes them seem more youthful if you want to get all science-y about it.

Asians look like this

u sound like a nerd ass bitch dude

at least it wasnt the walk into gameshop one

because they can't get white girls so they try to get with races that can't see how ugly they are

Because they are weebs.

and the rest just jumped on the kpop bandwagon of 2014 and never got off

Hey, how exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does the sun set? How exactly does the posi-trac rear end on a Plymouth work? It just does...

Or the guy who posts "cute" with that fat girl. Or the guy who posts "got this straight guy to do whatever I want here's his number".

Because their pussies don't stink

I know this is stale pasta, but I've been dating an for 4 years because:

>closer families
>better sex
>more attracted to ethnic
>not boring compared to overrated white women
>learn new culture, language, and food
>Asians love white men (not a myth, see pic related)
>very intelligent
>educated

Cons:

>sometimes mistreated for being interracial while together
>girlfriend has suffered racism
>in my opinion, Asians lack empathy

That's about it, really.

Mostly the sex

You don't speak for all of us you aspie cunt

yes he does

Fuck that, Korean bitches are fucking psycho

>better sex

than your hand? asians are the worst fuck

>lack empathy
>thats about it

Movin out

Fair enoug, I'm going back to mlp

At usual they dont ask and care so much. So it is most of the times no problem to do asians just bareback. Even on one night stands. I like this easy attidute

Hit and miss, their boxes can be too shallow too

>Asians lack empathy

This has been my experience as well. I wonder why it is.

I'm speaking for myself and my girlfriend. You can receive bad sex regardless of race and nationality. If I came off as generalizing, sorry, that wasn't my intent.

I honestly can't think of anymore issues than that.

asian girls have tight vagina

Knocked up any?

>apologizing

jesus christ call me a faggot at least. the fuck happened to my Sup Forums

empathy

>the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

This. They look like they're 20 all the way up to their 40s.
Another thing (which I'm not sure is relevant), a lot more of them have brown eyes which researchers found to invoke feelings of comfort and trust in people. It's in your genes to trust a brown eyed person more. White people have a lower percentage of brown eyes when compared to asians.

I think it's a stereotype. Asian girls are very stupid and sex with them it's fuckin shit.

I've been asking myself that since I started mingling with Asians a for years ago. I was fucking this South Korean before I started dating my Asian girlfriend, and she was one cold bitch. So stale. I told her because of her stale personality and lack of empathy, I'm moving on. She just said "okay."

With my current girlfriend, it's not as bad. But her and her family doesn't act like an average white family. They won't say I love you to one another. It's weird.

Exactly. And that's what they lack. Also lack concern for another, lol.

Sorry bro. How's this: fuck you faggot. I hope you die. I'll slit your throat neck and fuck the hole. Is that edgy and 4chins enough for ya?

As a person without any empathy myself I wouldn't mind.

>the stereotype meme
Found the angry white chick. Just face the fact that we think asians are twice as hot as you'll ever be.

Asian women have a tenancy to look cleaner due to the fact the vast majority of them don't sweat. This helps them maintain a pleasant smell and look. They also tend to be more traditional and conservative with their values and attitudes. They aren't more "submissive" as such but more lady-like than many western women (See Picture). You won't find many Asian women acting like these women

no. now you are just a try hard 9fagger

>try hard 9fagger

Original. You're so Sup Forums. Such an oldfag. You're so cool. You fit in.

Continue on regurgitating your 4chins lingo, bitch, because that makes you feel like you fit in the little boy's club.

He should at least have called you a nigger.

Now you sound triggered, tumblrfag

Sure. Have been 11 mounth around Asia. Thats why i know and can compare.

What ages have you knocked up?
How do they react when you cum inside them?
How many total have you impregnated?

Someone doesn't spend much time outside his basement....

> asian women don't sweat

What's it like having no meaningful perspective of the real world? Is it lonely in your hovel?

Where have you been to?

white bitches think they're liberated when they're really whores
believe it or not white men want respectable women with family ideals
also high intelligence
asians fill this need
while white sluts are filled by negros

I learned that while I was in South Korea actually. In films there they have to use water in order to give a sweaty look.

/thread

>believe it or not white men want respectable women with family ideals
Yes and then they want to fuck around on the side too.

This isn't exclusive to whites. All men want women like that.

A bunchload of chinese. Some thai. One vietnam. One korean. Non of the girls asks for, so i just slide in bare.. seems like they didnt care much about i shoot my load into them.
Impregnant? Hope none and all might have on the pill. But i dont know. Did not follow up any contacts....

fpbp, r9kfriend

What ages?

Nigger detected

> things that never happened
Does your family still badger you to find a job and get out of the house or have they given up all hope already?

I mean, ffs user, just Google "Asian Women Sweating". It's not even that hard to verify, even for someone as detached from reality as you.

Hell, more than that, anons, you can just watch almost ANY sporting event wherein Asian women are competing.

Didnt care and ask much. 18-30 i would say. Most older girls are married. So nore younger ones open for things like that

Any pics of the ones you fucked? I need to fap here.

Because I'm a conservative atheist and Asian is about the easiest demographic to find like-minded women.

Also she's not an entitled slutty millennial brat, assuming she's a FOB. Whitewashed still are though, and often end up weird Chinese Christian to boot.

And I mean, WEIRD. Like, I can get along with Catholics. But I don't even understand what Asians think they're doing with Christianity. Their understanding of it just isn't really... canonical.