If you drive anything less than a V8, if you drive a convertible, if you drive an automatic, if you drive a miata...

If you drive anything less than a V8, if you drive a convertible, if you drive an automatic, if you drive a miata, if you drive a civic, I got news for you: you're a bitch female.

Prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motoring-issues/2017/ford-mustang-flunks-crash-test-with-two-star-euro-ncap/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZtmYRtxJoo
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1994-toyota-supra-turbo-left-hand-drive-no-trades/1159281356
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mustangs are like a hammer. I want something like a scapel.

Also the dsg/ paddle shifters is very important.

I drive a '17 KIA Sportage.

Seat warmers really thaw the ass out on those cold mornings.

No

>KIA

You failed with the make, not just the model. KIAs remind me of Saturn, except KIA likes to masquerade as luxury.

Guess I'm not a bitch female then.

Timestamp OP. Plus ford is trash. Mustang is trash. Fuck up old rebuilt dodge.
F O R D

try to turn...

I drive a gtr v6

5.7l master race reporting in.
Can confirm, v6 are bisexuals and v4 are homosexual trap lovers.

V6 is the biggest it comes with.

>I have a Mustang, I'm better than you

I get the same MPG even though I'm heavier and have 4WD. My insurance is 80 bucks a month with speeding tickets on my record. I don't hydroplane when it sprinkles like you do. Icey hills arent' a problem. Body damage? No fucks, it's a truck, bondo and fiberglass.

Most important, I don't grenade my 4th gear like Mustangs do.

1.9 TDI Hatch here. Idgaf

>time stamp
>for a mustang

KEK

If you dont drive a chevy imapala that is a v8. You are a fucking cuck or jew rab.

Well I own a Rx7 Fd so what am I?

this

go suck each other off fags

A band throwing slow faggot without a timeslip.

Okay op if its such a simple fucking task then do it bitch. With proif of its trim. Cause if youre gonna get a shitty car might as well get the highest trim. If not. Your a bitch boi cuck lord.

Miata's are enty-level racing cars.

So...I gonna call you out as not have a single-fuck idea what you are talking about.

Try starting a dubs thread. Keep it real, newfag.

Chevy Impalas haven't been good since the 60s. Fuck outta here. They've went from being two door classics to ugly 4 door family sedans.

you are barking on the wrong tree here

are you lost OP? this Sup Forums - take your Chad stuff somewhere else, where ppl actually give a damn about Chads stuff

>obligatory - OP is faggot

1996 chevy impala ss. shut up or put up faggot. Its a fucking rocket ship.

I bet you have a lisp, pussy willow. Let the real car owners talk here. Go back to perming your hair.

FORD OWNER DETECTED

>buttmud wannabe Paul Walker detected

a stupid fuck who likes to break down

Driver of this car has a small penis.

>Amerifats trying to feel better about their shitty cars
>mfw 5.7l displacement
>170bhp
>marshmallow suspension
>muh steel, carbon fiber and aluminum are for pussies

The old school muscle cars may be pretty, and make a nice sound. But no way in hell would I ever EVER drive an american car. Ever. They are all garbage. Literally everything that an american car can do, either a european, or a japanese car does far better, period.

yeah, until someone crashes into you inevitably (hey, car accidents happen and while you may not cause them per se, they may include you) and you die because this shitbox is NCAP 2 stars - on par with chinese production.

>1996 chevy impala ss.

That car is gay.

I drive an I4 Ford Ranger (Manual 5-Speed)

What does that mean

>cock watching
Faggot confirmed

>Not owning superior cadillac.
>cant even go past 160

STAY MAD CUCKBOIS

>170bhp

KEK

Its Gangster. I know people in the outfit who drive it.

>Its Gangster. I know people in the outfit who drive it.

Shut up wigger.

Betcha i could knock your ass out. Stop projecting your faggoty insecurites and drive that V8 off a cliff dickhead

as an European I am really triggered that you dare to say that... I mean, do you have any idea how many shitty car manufactures are there in Europe? Seriously, a 3 cylinder engines and if you want fourth cylinder to keep that fourstroke running balanced, you pay premium price. Oh, any extras will make your car suddenly cost twice as much. But don't worry, your car will break down after 60k kilometers because your dualclutch/variableeverything/electorniceverything/dpf/satnav is designed to last one, maybe 2 generations of the model - then you are suppossed to buy a new one.

Dear eurocuck please see

Look it up. It wreck anything you fucks brought to the table.

>NCAP 2 stars
Ford's new muscle car scored a modest 72% in the adult occupant safety section – lower than any car tested in 2016 – but a disappointing 32% for child occupant safety. These are low scores for a newly-designed car, especially from company like Ford, which usually attains the full five stars for its models in Europe.

Ford's decision to omit certain safety features from cars sold in Europe is partially responsible for the low score, according to Thatcham Research, the UK's Euro NCAP centre.

This is automatically invalided if your v8 is a camaro beccause camaros (anything after 1970s at least) are faggoty

>You drive a slow, poor handling penis extension car, yet you still find yourself needing a cage.... I guess because all mustang drivers crash everywhere they go.

You're a bitch female and you wasted your money on a car with terrible crash protection btw.

carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motoring-issues/2017/ford-mustang-flunks-crash-test-with-two-star-euro-ncap/

Its fucking italians you gavone.

V8 or I6. Anything else is for bitches.

And V6 is the worst configuration of any number of cylinders.

we all know inline 6 is the best engine configuration out there

i drive an AMC pacer X :ok_hand:

>Miata's are enty-level racing cars.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Females care about what other people think of them. Food for thought.

>Betcha i could knock your ass out.

LOOK OUT, WE GOTTA US A TOUGH GUY OVER HERE

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FAGGOT NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

>v8
Kek

>overcompensating in a nutshell

We get it youre hipster.
Lmao what is that. Can it even reach 180?

Also this. I loved the Miata I drove for a few weeks. It beat GT Mustangs on the street often. That power to weight ratio is killer. I'd love to put 15 pounds down it's throat.

But seriously let's be honest here: if you hate a vehicle because it doesn't have a V8 then you're fucking retarded. And automatics do have their place, sometimes it's just a far better choice. Everything has it's place.

Not entirely true, but mostly true. America never really cared about efficiency, just looks and brute power. I'd still take my Hardbody over any American truck any day though. Damn thing won't die, it gives no fucks.

>implying us Americans care what some Euroqueer cucked out crash testing company thinks of American muscle

Fuck off Eurofat.

We don't care about safety because V8s.

If you want serious performance get a sport bike.
Regardless, you reach a point in life where the tickets add up to lose-your-license and getting raped on the insurance level and you stop caring about impressing other men with your vehicle (chicks only care about looks not horsepower) and you get something more reasonable.

theyre cool engines but theyve been dead for years
hopefully the new merc i6 series brings them back

This guy gets it.

Cadillac CTS-V
4 door, reaches 206 Stock. Handling has been made byjesus himself. Can literally wreck any car you fucks throw at it besides Super class. Gas won many medals. Comfy, and luxurious.

>If you want serious performance get a sport bike.

Yeah, and win yourself a fast trip to the ER, with or without protection.

hopefully youre talking about miatas with some work done

You fags don't know shit

BMW Masterace reporting in, American Cuck wagons aplenty in this thread. Superior German engineering.

What's wrong with being a bitch female?

Back to /lgbt/ trans fag

I drive a VW van that is better than most American shit, again Superior German engineering.

LMAOOOOOOOOO
POOR QC
GOT ITS ASS HANDED TO BY FORD DODGE AND CHEVY. LMAO. BMW BREAK DOWN AND RAPE YOUR POCKET TO BE FIXED. SERIOUSLY. MAYBE A FEW YEARS AGO EUROCUCK. BUT AMERICA IS BACK. SO ARE OUR CARS BITCH.

A Miata isn't beating new mustangs unless its boosted and/or swapped. STFU

Miatas are the new ricemobiles, right after the civics.

Id like to see your shitty v8 try and keep up with my boosted 2j come on try it kiddo, make my day.

7.3 IDI 200,000 + miles

>boosted 2j
>boosted

Yeah, and a boosted Coyote could stay with you, if not beat you.

Welcome!

>"Yeah, and win yourself a fast trip to the ER, with or without protection."

Only a pussy thinks like this. Yes, hurting yourself is almost inevitable, but i would rather die doing what i love, than even sit in a slow mustang, thing has a power/weight ratio of like a 90's schoolbus, fucking girls car.

RWHP? Weight?

Anything that cannot go past 180 is a cuck car.

i dont see why you had to chuck boosted, theres no point having a 2jz if it isnt boosted

No one cares about you bikers. You're irrelevant. Hence the reason why cars don't respect you perpetual revving, lane changing fags and run you off the road.

Only about 5 of the faggots in this thread actually own a car

I know a TT lightweight foxbody what would eat your imported POS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZtmYRtxJoo

>cadillac

Yawn. Not worth the watch. Grandpa.

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/1994-toyota-supra-turbo-left-hand-drive-no-trades/1159281356

timestamp or gtfo

lol op said v4. inline 4 you dip. also inline 6 here. doesnt your terminator cobra have a single cam

Yeah and there are other imported POS that make more power than that fox body can ever make

Especially when it handed the m series amd amg its ass on a platinium platter. What are you scared of a 1200 horse power caddy.CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

Damn right. Some of the best engines in the world have six cylinders, because that's frankly... All you'll ever need.

>that make more power than that fox body can ever make

That's a bold claim considering a man with enough money can drop almost anything in a foxbody and boost it.

The shell, i.e, the make and model mean nothing. What's under the hood is what matters.

Doesn't bother me, you're all 5km back down the road behind me, because you're slow and cant drive for shit. Have fun sitting in traffic like some kind of spastic public transport taker.

Pussy. Dont want to admit were making iur comeback?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BITCHES BY DESTROYING CUCKS EGO LIKES THIS EUROJDMCUCK

>1200 horse power caddy.

Having that is like a fat girl with tits, it doesn't count.

No one is gong to be wowed by grandpa's caddy with 1k+ HP, because it's still your grandpas caddy. Yawn.

Shut up dude. I've seen too many boosted cars smoke bikes on and off the track.

VANOS mi amigo, VANOS VANOS VANOS. Que, que, que! VANOS!

Yet it handed amg and bmw its ass. Hmmm guess grandpa fucked you when you were a kid huh?

Thats kinda what I meant man, the fox body doesnt mean shit because the same can be said about imports.
im not even into imports btw

5.7 hemi in a ram 1500 4x4. dat ok with you?

AMG GOT FUCKED BY A 4 DOOR CADDY. OH WHAT A GLORIUS DAY.

I bet you watch drag racing. which is also for chumps. Because cars and bikes NEVER race on a circuit together.

I can't care about entry level luxury cars, including BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac. They're all boring. Too many on the road. I see them all day long in my area. Yes, even high end BMWs, Mercedes, etc. Cookie cutter. Yawn. Don't care.

>Ricer detected