Nostalgia Thread Continued

Nostalgia Thread Continued...

>grandparents went abroad for a vacation
>came back
>told me they brought some gogos for me
>yay
>I thought there were only one gogo per bag t. grandpa
>brought like 20 bags with 4 in each
After that I was the fucking king of gogos in my grade.

>drawing a picture of a boy with the letters b o y.

Great thread gents. Good night, you all can eat a pic related.

Reposting as it was at the bottom of last thread. I am almost drunk and not giving too many shits atm.

Thinking of the thread, and just that time in general. I am glad I grew up when I did. If you wanted to take racy pictures in school you need to be in the journalism club working with the paper or on the yearbook committee to have access to the dark room. the stuff we did, said, and wrote would have landed us all in prison now with the laws and everyone having a video camera in their pocket. I would not want to be a kid again.

When action figures had slime. I remember my parents constantly took away the slime and if I ever played with it is was only once or twice.

I have been looking for this particular one for a while bros. Late 80s I think a Matchbox or Hothweels or some other competign but similar size cars. It was a toy tarpit and came with a Bronco like SUV that was brown and a large back of black slime that acted as tar. You would put things down on the playset and then cover it with tar and excavate it out. My nigger parents took away the tar so it just looked like driving through the desert. I want to say this would have been 1988-89.

When I was 4. This was life.

i remember the change when the announcer went from "dick" to "deek"

The movie, 100 things for bored kids, guise help me out a chick was the host

Probably doesn't even work anymore

OP here... still spamming

this one may touch some of you.

I remember all my friends saying it shrunk your balls.

Oh man, I had that slime dropper torture thing, and this right before they discontinued it for being "unsafe"

Same. Must sleep. Fun going back, guys.

Kid in my school chugged a 6 pack of that stuff and had a seizure. Had to learn to walk all over again...

Oh my God it's Morty

fuck yeah netscape

how about this stuff

good lord...

Dude....dude.. I'm about to cry looking at this. This was my best friend for along time when I was a kid. My brother would go to school and my mom would do house work. We would go on adventures through the house. I went swimming in the ocean and lost my grip on him when a wave hit me. When I got up, couldn't find him. My brother told me a shark ate him. Heart broken.

Oh god, couldn't finish that. Those dark ages, man. And then right as the image or whatever is loading mom picks up the phone.

*finger crunching sounds*

>All these gay songs

>cre-ee-ee-py CRAWLERS

Yeah sick loved this

>not putting fingers INSIDE the handle

KEK

My prize depends on how much my parents are willing to buy.

Legos are still fucking awesome but I loved the ones from my time the most

Crossfiya
Crossfiya
CROSS FIYAAAAAAAAAA

My parents hated this shit.

The best 'base' of the 1990s.

For the mini action figures I mentioned I had the StarCom, Sky Commanders, and Dino Riders.

For the 5" figures it went Ghost Busters - COPS - TMNT - X-Men - Jurrassic Park - Alien/Predator and finished it off with Star Wars. There was a few different GI Joe and odd ball ones mixed in.

For the bases. The Technodrome was the best and even after I stopped with the TMNT I kept using it for other figures. It was mobile It was heavily armed. It could open up. It was the best.

Minimum 4 hours in the emergency room everytime they came out of the box. It was like I was strapping autism to my feet
>magically disappeared while at school
>mom never found them
>neighbor kid finally got some
>wish I had mine so we could bounce together

favorite movie as a kid

That commercial was fucking intese

I was reading that Lego makes most of their money from the Adult crowd now. There are a lot of kids but there are alot of enthusiast adults who will blow a few grand on legos every year.

Yes. I had SO many Blacktron and Mtron sets...

The Technodrome was in a class of its own

I fucking loved the space ones. They sell for so much now.

Sprayed it on my moms car.... hardened and they had to chizzle it off. My poor summer vacay wasted in my room

Hated that fucking thing the inside gue leaked all over my other toys it fuckt shit up

If I was a richfag I'd probably have a lego room and give zero fucks about it.

>School trips to Fazer chocolate factory
Only Finns remember this

Shit, I remember dropping like 300 bucks on this thing when I was in high school.
No ragerts

The goo was the best part

My king and hero!

Lost my shit when they came out with dragons.

These are a gateway drug

XD

I love jurassic park

Love love love
1st and third are favsss

2nd is good because of the goldman

Kek