At what point did you begin to

At what point did you begin to
realize that this was garbage?

When I heard other people saying it was good. I watched it when it came out and really enjoyed it so it was unfortunate that I had to change my opinion when others agreed with me.

when the monster appeared at the school

I've only watched the first episode and I wouldn't go so far as to call it garbage but it's definitely got no soul or uniqueness behind the regurgitation of 80s Spielberg/Carpenter tropes. The production is well done and the soundtrack is pretty great but it's yet another in a long line of way overblown shows that have come out recently. Winona Ryder was great though. Maybe it'll change, I'll keep watching at some point.

halfway through the first episode.

For me, it was the first time the cop guy broke into the government base...

>Knocking out guards with a punch
>shooting the security thing
>so many frogposts in one scene

When people started liking it, especially Sup Forums

Yeah, also

>supersecret government experiment facility
>guy walks in easily and only two guards show up to detain him
>the security guard's card has access to the fucking interdimensional portal room

the first episode but now i have to finish it because i started it

What are your thoughts on other current shows? Do you prefer? Shades of Blue, The Family, Angel From Hell, Animals, The Ranch, Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life, The Shannara Chronicles, Lucifer, Second Chance, Of Kings and Prophets, Bordertown, Shadowhunters, Crowded, Flaked, The Passion, Heartbeat, Damien? Oh wait, turns out Stranger Things is the best thing currently on tv and OP is just an edgy little contrarian faggot.

>the dumb "we want to be like john carpenter music remember the eighties" theme song
>the lame "we want to be like the goonies remember the eighties" dnd campaign dorks
>the criminal "winona rider has top billing in a tv show with no rating restrictions but she doesn't show any titty"

Nigger, I knew in the first ten minutes.

>DUDE THIS SHOW IS ABOUT THE 80'S. REMEMBER THIS? LMAO. WE'RE SO 80'S BRO

I like Mr. Bill Watterson the science teacher though.

i liked him

when i saw all the critical acclaim and social media buzz my contrarianism kicked in

>its a Sup Forums turns on something popular episode

kek, i love eit

>all the critical acclaim and social media buzz

Is this real? I saw literally one person mention it

Sup Forums is talking about it so i dont like it

Is Stranger Things the True Detective Season 1 of 2016?

when I saw some nigger kid in the previews

The fucking black kid chimping out all the time was annoying

When I realized it was another akira clone

this is the only thing that annoyed me
really loved the show