youtu.be/92hjIemlpw4?t=38m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqvb1m0YuPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DUDE LET ME JUST DENY HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
this is u.

my life is awesome. bitch don't kill my vibe

it's a miracle to be alive

there's nothing to fear

DUDE TRUMPS PRETTY BAD AND WE SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE INTERNET AND I DISLIKE HOW QUICKLY TECHNOLOGY IS ADVANCING

And this is why I ignore lyrics

>not completely jamming to magic mountain // total entertainment forever
> thinking you can actually be truthfully content on this lil blue rocko without actually recognizing the pain and absurdity of (modern?) life

I'm not really hearing this and I'm on the third song. Do you only listen to Taylor Swift?

Holy shit it's a mindless Digibro drone who constantly follows what other people say! How unique!

t.anthony fan

Literally who is digibro, album sucked

A semi popular youtube who reviewed Pure Comedy yesterday and said the exact same criticisms

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

then who did rym copy?

Fantano's hit or miss.

Your point being?

tl;dr

get a life and get out of this hell hole.

I'm here forever.

"I hate to say it, but each other's all we've got" - applied to Sup Forums

i could've been a normal boy and fucked qt girls but i'd rather make white supremacist amerikkka a reality through posting frog memes in order to piss off college feminist retards

Why dies this album in particular trigger /my/ so much? It's bland and preachy, but there's far worse.

It's just jealousy.

J-Josh...?

it triggered me also and I made the damn thing

AOTY

"i hate to say it, but eachother's all we've got"

I still don't like the album, but this is pretty spot on.

Sup Forums isn't so bad though. it has enough of its own identity to not be distorted too severely by all the other stuff. despite all the cynicism and disorientation this place is at its core just about discussing some cool tunes.

it was written by shia leboeuf of all people after Sup Forums ruined his gay little art project

source?

I don't even necessarily disagree with what father john faggy has to say, but making an 80 minute album with unvaried instrumentation, mostly boring melodies, and a complete lack of poeticism in the language is just an all around failure of an album IMO.

If he wanted to write a dissertation on the trappings of modern society he could of done that. It gains nothing from being set to music.

are you kidding me?
you guys tried to ruin devin's life when he did AMA
Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums

OP got his opinion from an anime reviewer
youtube.com/watch?v=j-woqhb_n-g

>written by shia leboeuf
not even, he plagiarised it off some furfag

youtu.be/92hjIemlpw4?t=38m32s

Some of the lyrics do feel a little awkward / edgy at times but honestly my biggest complaint is that this project lacks any real significant diversity. I listened to it all in one shot and so many of the tracks just sound the same and blend together

I don't like it. I only like when Taylor Swift sings about love or when The White Stripes play guitar solos

youve hit a super important aspect of the album literally on the head. art visa vis entertainment

total entertainment if ya want. (::)
check out the awkward breakfast bbc interview he did. he kinda hits on it.

Tillman presents a viable real anti-normie narrative that isn't just and its acerbic on here because he is so similar to most of yall, just slightly in a different (more useful?) direction. Small differences piss us off more and all that.

that said on just pure entertainment bangabillity the album is a solid 5

Sup Forums played a role in getting a meme to be elected president. I think's that's a bit more grave than hurting the career of some retarded member of a shitty dream pop band who didn't realize that casually calling people fags is a really fucking stupid thing to do in the modern social sphere.

Deakin and some people from Sujan's label have posted on here and received no backlash. That dev guy was legitimately fucking retarded in how he handled that.

go to bed, John

>calling people retarded
yep typical Sup Forums

We're on fucking Sup Forums, there's no point in tethering our language to the widely accepted standards. And I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with those standards, but my entire point is that when you abandon the anonymity this place gives you like Dev did, and then still continue to talk as if that veil was still there, then you're stupid enough to deserve all the backlash you receive.

so fuck off retard.

TRUMP BAD

lmao typical Sup Forums response
>were different than anybody else but here's the same insult they use also

I don't even know what you're trying to argue here.

I'm just saying that if you think calling someone a retard on a mongolian noodle enthusiast forum, and calling someone a retard out on the street is the same thing, then you're a fucking retard.

spicy hatred im feeling from you. no wonder devin got fucked over by creeps like yourself.

fuck. Sup Forums really is the cesspool of human existence

It makes me so sad to hear people write this kind of shit, like you're an actual person with an actual keyboard who actually thinks this shit and it's so fucking tragic. I might actually kill myself if I wasnt so disconnected from my empathy

what went wrong in your life dude that ended up in you typing "fuck off retard" on this online forum?

fuck off retard

so fucking generic jesus christ

This album is so fucking bad. I'm still shook at just how awful it is.

>pale blue dot bro think about how insignificant we are on the grand scale of things so deep bro ever thought of that?
hi redd*t

This. People are being hyperbolic in their love/ hate for this album. Truth is it's 5/10 samey, forgettable. Just let it pass by, mediocre albums like this don't deserve attention.

dont worry, jesus is coming back with a new fleet foxes album

Hahaha holy shit he of course you browse Sup Forums. Fuck you the albums shite. Retire from music.

Nope. You're 5/10

you are samey and forgettable, so you can't even comprehend the lyrics on this album that aren't those things

fuck off retard

or i could watch this interview. instead of wasting 75 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqvb1m0YuPo

>being original is more important than sincerity

welp here's your fucking average 18 year old

welp here's your avg college dropout educating us with his community college knowledge!

probably the most underwhelming response of all time

at least you confirmed that you're a kid by dissing community college

at leasts you confirmed you failed your SAT :)

well since everyone is so happy may i ask if anyone has the file

plz thanks

he wrote the songs in 2015, way before the whole trump debacle.

wew

hes a known pathological liar
you believe everything he says?

>taking out a $100k loan just so you can go to "real school" and have the "experience"

what's your major senpai

no songs about trump on this album

Was that the real tillman who posted?

trump declared he was running in 2015

>its him because it says "father john" in the name xd

this. but, to be honest, i think it needs a few listens to really appreciate the instrumentals, since you kinda focus on lyrics the first time.

itt teens who dont know wgo gavin bryars is

itt digits

>3
wew

this is easily his worst album so far. (fear fun being the best)

Jealousy as the other dude says. Honeybear was received pretty well here, initially. But as with everything, once it gets too popular the tides will turn. Plus FJM is the neurotic and egotistical asshole, just like 95% of the people on here who think they're hot shit while being "so depressed" at the same time. Difference is he obviously put in the effort and it paid off.

2k but ok

you can't FAIL an SAT genius, you get a score. mine was 2k but mostly because im white

DUDE THAT'S NOT WHAT THE ALBUM IS ABOUT AT ALL

>ok I'm going to sit down and write this enormous album and impose my phallus on the consciousness of the world.
This is all FJM was thinking when he wrote this album, don't even deny it