Bioware employs this racist cuck

bioware employs this racist cuck
lets ruin his life!
1. tweet every racist tweet to ea and bioware
2. send his shit to the news (they prob wont do anything)
3. repeat 1/2 cause why not?
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

>twitter manveerheir

>trying to get Sup Forums to turn on a racist
Do you know where you are?

yes i do Sup Forums happens to enjoy ruining peoples lives... its what we do...

ruining peoples lives is what gets some Sup Forumsros up in the morning

Identifying as a collective "we"
12 year old reddit detected.
Captcha: playground road

It 2003 now?

damn Sup Forums has changed... its only been a few months since the last time we ruined someones life...

Of course Sup Forums has changed, newfriend. Everything does.

Also, while we could easily fly under the radar up until 2007ish, these days we're being watched by 3+ government agencies, 10+ news outlets and several social media platforms.

The world has changed and I personally have changed as well no matter how much I want old Sup Forums back, it won't happen.

better idea. take all his racist tweets and repost them on another twitter profile making the hashtags every way you can think of writing his full legal name.

convince your friends and family not to buy this mass effect game. it will be shit anyways so who cares.

when ea gets pissed that the game didnt sell they will go looking for heads.

when they find this guys posts they will fire him fore good measure

this is where the twitter thing comes into play. bosses these days google the names of shortlisted employees. he will never get a decent job again.

You "we r leejun anonmus" autists are what killed Sup Forums
You killed the lulz

>on Sup Forums
>ON Sup Forums

damn that sounds good but one would have to be in it for the long game.

white folk have been downtalking white men especially? yeah. that's where most hillary votes came from. he wants to yawk? let him.

I didnt know it was 2007

yeah i've heard about this guy. he's been going on racist rants for a time now. i hope someone takes this racist piece of shit down.

hopefully some big youtuber would someday expose this piece of shit and force them to kick him out of job

they wont know unless you start messaging them.

>typical anti-white bullshit
>Sup Forums supposedly supports this shit

Kill yourself

what i hate more is people like OP giving some nobody press. I bet you're one of the 5 people that follow that fake BLM guy also

3 re-tweets. who gives a shit

lol Sup Forums might be racist but if your racist in public its much more fun to show your boss and well everyone else.

>non-sequitur

I guess there's a reason I avoid Sup Forums now.
Fucking moron.

i was agreeing with you.

i didnt go back that far damn.

it should be fun to destroy manveer cause why not?

Not your personal army, fuck off.

wasnt asking for personal army i have no vested interest in this other than cause im board. just thought Sup Forums would have fun with it thats all.

NYPA
What rhymes with page?

Hes not doing anything wrong.

Maybe you should go back to 9gag, tumblr or reddit, or whatever hole you came from. They might be more inclined to help your cause of hurting an innocent person.

HOW DARE YOU TUMBLR IS WHERE WE GO TO MAKE OURSELVES FEEL BETTER ONLY TUMBLER KNOWS OUR STRUGGLES!!!

Scratch that i for some reason thought this was against Daniel Vavra, feel free to hurt this guy and his anti-white ideals.

faggot

Me again, I'm honestly still confused. Is this guy anti-white or pro white?

>Sup Forums would have fun with
Some /bro tweeting something that 1) wasn't all that offensive in the first place 2) would go down to the 10th page if posted out of context on /b; isn't going to turn any heads.

If he were talking about killing puppies or something like that, Sup Forums wouldn't have to do anything because the mainstream media would have already gotten a hold of it.

Technically both. I think. Maybe.

To even consider that there's racism against whites is retarded, if people murder whites that'd be just, since white people are evil.

What's actually wrong with ruining white peoples nations and lives?

anti white. there is/was a pic of him drinking "white tears"

Yep. You sure know how to speak on behalf of "/b" (it's actually Sup Forums).
You're not in some special club you fucking looser. Don't act like you stand for others.

>(it's actually Sup Forums)
Holy shit
Read beyond the second line, dipshit.-spelling erros don't count.
>Don't act like you stand for others
Where did I state that I stand for others? Everything I said was based on experience (and is happening right now).

Nice failed raid thread, op.

Well, there's a handful of shitlords on youtube that regularly makes a target out of race baiting progressives that remembers gamergate. Maybe talk to them? They've got an audience, and they'll probably give a fuck.

lulz might be gone, but kek seems to be making good headway...

>bioware
>game company that panders towards sjws

actually no ... just a few days ago some faggot posted his sis underwear and some other shit and was talking about how much he wants to fuck her.. so some other faggots spoke with his sis about it kek .. sounds like ruined life

Must be killing him that whitey is all over almost every piece of ME:A promotional stuff.

fuckin wish the fuck it was