Matt Damon Has Only 25 Lines of Dialogue in ‘Jason Bourne’

>In 1991, Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid $15 million to star in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, a movie where he only speaks 700 worlds in 137 minutes. That’s roughly $21,429 per word. Earlier this year, everyone slowly realized that Henry Cavill’s Superman had very little to say in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, even though his character’s name was in the title. He only has 43 lines of dialogue in the whole movie.

>So the news that Matt Damon apparently only speaks about 25 lines of dialogue in the upcoming Jason Bourne isn’t completely out of the ordinary. Heroes who speak little and let their actions do the talking for them have been staples ever since Clint Eastwood put on a cowboy hat and squinted his eyes at the desert heat. So just go ahead and consider this your cool trivia of the day.
slashfilm.com/jason-bourne-dialogue/

Why do leading actors only grunt and moan in movies now?

Does mr Coinblatt force every hollytwink to take these pictures?

its a silent age revival

a love letter, really

>References movies from the 70s
>references movie from the 90s
>grunt and moan in movies now

Team America ruined anything with Matt Damon in it for me since 2004. Not that I really cared for him before anyway.

Funfact: It's actually the same guy that did all those half naked Abercrombie photos and he's not even jewish or gay

But Schwarzenegger makes sense he can barely speak English.

Based Mel only had 16 lines in the Road Warrior.

>this is new

when the fuck were you born you tard, go back to school cunt.

Seeing how Matt Damon tried to get some SJW fag into Harvard through the dean's wife who then showed up in Amy's email leak I wouldn't put it past him to gobble some kosher cum.

And 2 of them were the same thing. Gosling only had like 17 or something in OGF I think, might have been 35 though idk. I like movies like that

superman was different though

that movie had multiple main characters and a retardedly huge amount of secondary/tertiary ones

bourne will (or should at least) be much more focused

You haven't seen anything, boys

great movie

milla's husband actually looked like a promising director back in the day

about to rewatch this, pumped

watch revenge of the jugger if you haven't

I based an entire tabletop adventure around this movie

>players fuck both the natives and the military to form a shaky truce

I need new players.

>5gb
>16 minutes to move throughout drive
WAT

Never heard of this but I'm not surprised since they put some girl in Spiderman just to get the CEO's daughter into Brown University

link?

>In 1991, Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid $15 million to star in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, a movie where he only speaks 700 worlds in 137 minutes.
> a movie where he only speaks 700 worlds in 137 minutes.
>700 worlds in 137 minutes.
>700 worlds
>worlds

Pretty good price after all desu.

Good excessive dialogue in movies only appeal to women.

Talkies were mistake

Bruce Weber is clearly a faggot. He may have a beard but 98% of his photos are twinks nude

>4.7gb

You might as well watch a fucking yifi rip you pleb

>muh dialogue

My problem with this isn't the idea overall that some movies have little dialog for the protagonist.

My problem is that this character was already established over 3 other films and he isn't a silent type at all. He talks a fucking ton.

I'm pretty sure Tony Jaa has about 3 lines in Ong Bak.

Pretty sure Max only had 25ish lines in Road Warrior.

>physical acting doesn't exist
Hello Pleb City

writing is hard

>because people who've been trained to kill, are going to talk their targets to death

If this was the case, then Woody Allen would be the most feared assassin in history.