Dying language discovered in Dohuk Governorate

Hello Sup Forums, I thought it would be good to announce my discovery of a language originating in Northeastern Iraq and Southeastern Turkey. First off I would like to say that I am a Linguistics major from Brown University who went into Iraq's Dohuk Governorate and Turkey's Hakkari Province in order to study the history of languages in the region. While there, I discovered the last remaining speakers of a language called the Ataakh language, which has at most, three living speakers. I have recorded some examples of the language:
"إوأطاقه مصغ كج وق خو باكجر الهخ إوخيجكو ميهامد، غ باقة شيخو بفخ إقهر شويت نيل ارج سوخ فص خوخ."
Or when put in Latin script: "Ew-'ataakh masgu kej weq khu baakjar 'llhakhu ew-khyajiku Myhaammud, gu paaqa shekhaw befikh eqhar shuyt nuyl erraj sewkh fus khukhe."

do you have more proofs?

What lingual tree does it stem from?

Is it a Semitic language?

How much dick did you have to suck to get the money to fly to iraq

Cool

ᐊᓱᑯᓗᒃ!

Who speaks it?

When put into English, the phrase translates out to: "The Ataakh people are the true followers of Allah and the prophet Muhammad, but we are hated by our rulers who want us dead." It should be noted that the use of Q signifies the voiceless uvular stop [q], while kh signifies the voiceless velar stop [k].

Here is another example: "سيج أرج كخ شيخ إونخاج." or, "Seyj 'arraj qekh shikhu nikhaaj." Which roughly translates to "I want to eat stew."

I fear my discovery will never be seen by the academic world, because both governments of Iraq and Turkey are oppressing the use of the language and its people, and are trying to prevent outsiders from disclosing the truth.

bamp

>at most 3 living speakers
>both governments of Iraq and Turkey are oppressing the use of the language
Wouldn't it be so irrelevant they wouldn't even have a clue it is in use by the 3 people?

I'm curious too

take it to a newspaper they'll print ya shit
make sure they post it online so people actually read it

Can't you publish it even in a minor journal with a limited impact factor?

plz dont die

This

When I read it, it just sounds like a shitty Kurdish offshoot.

Mustard gas all kurds btw

Does it show any resemblance with any other language?

>Iraq and Turkey are oppressing the use of the language and its people
Are you a retard? You should have seen the Kurdish traffic boards everywhere in the eastern region. Some boards are in Kurdish, Armenian and Assyrian. Plus Iraqi Kurdistan is a fucking Kurdish region. Why would they oppress a minority.

I think you're just shitposting.

You're one of those sad people that like to make up languages on their free time aren't you?
I remember the meme language generals. You can't fool me.

Why would government oppress a language that is spoken by 3 people?