Please help me, Sup Forums

Please help me, Sup Forums
Girlfriend is preggo, how can I cause a miscarriage?
I already tried to do a hail Mary but this bitch is not budging
Help a brother out, Sup Forums, please

Other urls found in this thread:

pregnancy-baby-care.com/pregnancy-miscarriage/miscarriage-vitamin-c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic unrelated

push her down the stairs obviously

Alot of rollacoasters

If you're big enough, you could fuck her into a miscarriage. Just bend her over and ram that uterus. Get some compression going and pop ...miscarriage. You'll have bloody clots on your cock. I used to do it to my gir friends all the time.

Should've planned B'd it. But I heard a lot of stress can cause a miscarriage. Stress her out 24/7 until she shits that little devilish down the toilet.

kill her

try to get your hands on some labor inducing medication (misoprospol, prepidil, etc.) and mix it in her food or something.
That would be the "cleanest" way

she could try this...

Lisergic acid dimethylamide (LSD) or just Ergot.
It constricts the blood vessels and causes miscarriage.
Anything that constricts blood vessels will work but a drug can be blamed on her.

>I used to do it to my gir friends all the time.
No, you didn't.

2 much Orange make baby die so get that orange vitamin and crush into like a salad and she will stop being pregnant
Sorse my father told me that
Never tryed myself
Never had a gf
Don't be a ass op

>pic related

Same shit, just a different day

Me no understand.

Fuck her in the water. Make sure u push lots of water in her, it can hurt her. Avoid babys at all cost, it will ruin yiur life. Trust me.

Source, i have kids

>prepidil
Dinoprostone is a gel/topical med, so unless OP uses it as lube at the tip of dick is going to look suspicions. Also it's not guaranteed to work.

Kek, it didnt work cuz u were still born.

Vitamin C crushed up in a salad =no kid

Talk to her and see if she is willing to have a voluntary abortion for the benefit of her health, your relationship and financial well-being.

they sell alcohol in powder form nowadays like vokda mix drink stuff, just give her some of that in a smoothie or something say its organic and fresh / healthy

this doesn't lead to miscarriage, just to a kid with autism.
Source: his father.

Kek I was wanted
Also pregnancy-baby-care.com/pregnancy-miscarriage/miscarriage-vitamin-c.html
Vitamin C to Induce Miscarriage

One of these natural methods includes the use of vitamin C to induce miscarriageg It is considered to be the least toxic and also the most effective methodo High quantities of vitamin C must be taken orally each hour until the beginning of the menstrual periodo Up to 6000 mg may be taken in a daya Vitamin C causes miscarriage by stimulating menstruationo There are other natural methods as well such as parsley, black cohosh and pineapplel However, if the woman has high blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy and kidney, liver or heart disease, then the use of herbs may aggravate the conditiono There are thousands of women, all over the world, who suffer from problems that are related to an irregular menstrual cyclel Such women generally need to induce their periods, using various methods, like hormonal pills and injections, herbs and certain foodsd It is only natural for women to avoid injections, pills or other forms of medication, to induce periods and look for more natural options insteada Hence, several doctors and health experts advise such women to consume a certain amount of parsley or Vitamin C to induce periodsd Vitamin C contains certain properties that keep the progesterone in the body away from the uterusu This helps in brining the walls of the uterus down, thereby inducing a menstrual cyclel In order to make this home remedy more effective, doctors usually advise women to increase their daily intake of water tooo Hence, women who are consuming Vitamin C to induce periods should drink more than the required 8 glasses of water a daya However, the dosage that is required of Vitamin C to induce periods is quite high, which could have an adverse effect on a woman's bodyd Therefore, it is best if a woman checks with a doctor, for the recommended dosage, before considering Vitamin C to induce periodo

High doses of citric acid. Give her tons of OJ and shit like that. Also google "miscarriage tea" and you will find a near surefire way of making her miscarriage.

Black and Blue Cohosh too btw

Its me again, thanks. But this might kill a bitch?

cant she just take an abortion?
if shes preggo before the marrige she cant play the christian card

and you should not have a kid

probably not

>Girlfriend is preggo
your girlfriend is a jar of spaghetti sauce? i hardly see the problem

/thread

Hmmm ive read that high doses of vitamins can harm some people. It can actually be toxic. Ill look into this more.

this

I was waiting for this reply. I just knew it was coming

For god's sake take her to a doctor and get an abortion. It's VERY difficult to induce a miscarriage and you run a great risk of killing her if you try

bro.. what the fuck. seems typical of a sheboon. This must have been right after trump was elected

man, people like you are honest to God garbage. do a proper abortion you fuckwad, instead of asking b how to diy.
wait, is this thread a bait? did I get baited?

Wtf are you a nigger, thats the only reason why you shouldnt breed. wtf.