Which one and how would you fuck her?

Which one and how would you fuck her?

obviously second from the left?

I would pee in the butt of either 5 or 7

good coice!

Ugh gross, why? Looks like a man.

Second or third from the left is the main choice.

better yet

Far left , doggy style on the couch.
vibrator on her clit and nipples , I want her to cum hard.

I would like to impregnate any and all of these girls.

They would never allow me to touch my penis tip to their pussy lips though, let alone pushing my dick head against their assorted cervixes.

Why even live tbh.

3rd from right is far superior
Would teach proper cowgirl techniques so I can lie back and look into that lovely face

work out man and work hard , you could score with a hot 23-28 year old if you work on yourself.

plz go on!

My wife would never allow that and sneaking around could end in divorce. I love my kids too much for that. My wife is already a hot 28 year old.

It's not the same as lining up 7 18 year olds and going pussy to pussy until you finally pick one to cum inside, until all girls are pregnant.

In my dream world I go off to fight some kind of war with no projectile weapons, swords and shields and shit, on a horse, I survive the battle and return home to the family farm and all 8 of them, my real life wife included, excitedly greet me, one by one kissing me, all of them heavily pregnant.

I slaughter a pig and roast it on a spit to celebrate my return and my wives prepare a feast of vegetables they harvested from the farm in the kitchen.

The large number of wives actually makes things easier on them since they can share the burdens of woman hood, such as raising my children and sucking my cock.

It's all just a fantasy bro.

you had me up until multiple wives , imagine the fucking home conflict.

Also no more dressdown days for her. Sexy dresses and heels from now on. Short stuff too, little black numbers..wearing her hair down. Nothing allowed that would underplay her figure.

Don't be silly user...they would obviously live in separate quarters

Of what ? town ?

Women are fucking notorious for talking and routing out secrets , if you are fucking anyone except them , they will find out , they will be pissed and they WILL make you pay.

Come on man , I thought you were married.

In my fantasy all of the girls get on and love each other but most of all they love me and are dedicated to me so much that they aren't even jealous of me sharing my cock around the group.

Instead of behaving like actual women, aka petty, jealous, childish, bitchy cunts, they behave a good wife x8.

It's not real so it doesn't matter if it's not realistic.

I mean I could say the fantasy is me learning hypnosis and hypnotizing them all to believe they are dying of thirst in the desert and my penis is a the only water fountain for 1000 miles and have them fight for who gets to drink from my dick as I piss in their mouths...

Don't matter, it's not real.

i like you

sounds good

Another cuck thread.

latino here. Girl on the right looks the most white and has best features after that.