Casual smokers here...

Casual smokers here. Just made my first ''secret agent'' And i've heard that the cigarette filter holds back a lot of THC, is it true? I've heard that you can cut the filter shorter or poke a hole in it for better results.

Pic related

It is true

Don't get busted smoking in The 7th grade bathroom your little rebel!

Not sure if true. From experience though, the paper is going to burn much faster then herb is because of the loss of suction from the filter.

Filter wont hold back the THC the cig paper its self is extremely harmful and will burn twice as fast as rolling paper. Secret agents are just dumb and a waste of time.

Just use scicors and pull out the filter.
Replace it with a rolled peice of cardboard

I remember when I was this young and had to care about shit like this

Brings back memories

Yeah, it doesn't work, you will barely get high off of it.

Ran out of rolling papers and just wanted to try out something new.

This is what I've done in the past. It works great.

this.

Just remove the filter with scissors or something like that and relace it with rolled cardboard friendo. Otherwise you'll won't have a great effect.

This is the best idea. The problem with cigarette papers is it burns much quicker than normal rolling papers, so at least this way you maximize the amount of THC you would get

Would this work if you did this with a black and mild woodtip?

Just go buy 2 swisher for a dollar and roll with those

use tweezers to just pull the filter out, it comes out easier than you'd think. the brown outside part will stay in tact. then, throw a paper filter in there

Aslong as it is no regular cigarette filter, you're good to go. You can simply take cardboard and roll it like this:

Will do, ty

Afterwards you can burn the cardboard and sniff the smoke. We used to do that, called it filter sniffing, don't know if that has any effect though

Thanks

You can also pull it out with your teeth
But this user is right.

Depends on the smokes. Pall Malls burn slower than balls. If i was going to a show or something I'd buy a pack of those and make a few, they burn about like zig zags.

of course it holds back THC just bite and pull the filter out then smoke... used tha smoke so many this way back then...

I did it before. It's totally alright, unless you are a total jew and need 100% of the THC you can get for your money. You'll get high alright and it's easier on the throat.

The filter DOES NOT hold up THC, do your research before believing some potheads.

Let the debates begin

Here is a handy blueprint i drew for a friend years ago. Still holds up i think. Is there anything you guys do different?

You don't need to debate, of course a filter filters, that's what it does. It won't take out enough of the THC to make you "lose" any high though.
Unless, as I said, you are a total jew and you get paranoid about not being as high.

Never quite got the point of this. Tastes like shit through a filter, is difficult to draw a deep lungful and come on, it's not going to fool anyone in nearby proximity as weed fucking stinks. I can smell weed from 10-20 metres away when someone is smoking outside, which happens quite a lot here as I live in a shithole full of unemployed wasters.

Just roll a small skinned joint if you're that bothered about being noticed.

Cigarette filters only filter out solid particles, like tar and soot. And THC and nicotine are gases in cigarette smoke.

what

thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard

That's only worth it with hash but even then its a waste in my opinion. Buy a one hitter if discretion is a concern.

WTF is the actual purpose of this shit? You can smell weed from a mile away, do you actually think you're fooling anyone?
>nvm, potheads are retarded enough to think this really works
Answered my own question, sorry

pull the filter out with some tweezers and make a crutch from a business card. I did it in college and I smoked in the quad in front of my dorm.

Yeh rolled a j one time with a cigarette filter and it didn't do anything

just baptize the cigarette.

why would you put tobacco in a joint?

I use tweezers but this user got the right idea. Filter will definitely filter much of the good shit.

Almost all Dutch people do this, burns better.

nah tobacco ruins the weed for me. I'm an american, so if you want a cigarette you smoke a cigarette. If you want a joint you smoke a joint. I don't really mix the two.

What are you fucking retarded?
Not sure if b8 or legit autism

this

I mix tobbacco and weed in a bong and it gets me fucked.

I just don't like the idea of supporting tobacco companies. that and a nicotine buzz is so short lived for the damage it causes I don't like it.

>I'm an American
It probably comes down to personal preference not so much the country you live in.

It does burn better, also it does save you weed if you live in a shit country like i do, where weed is illegal.

well in the US crutches in joints didn't become commonplace until like the 2000s.
there are definitely cultural smoking trends between countries

Truth

UK here, we use tobacco in our zoots.

as others have said, the filter will do what it's supposed to, and filter the smoke. Remove with tweezers if you really wanna make these, but honestly. Just roll a blunt. Anyone close enough to see it is probably going to smell it too. You're not fooling anybody by making them.

I see your point. If i could aquire weed more easily, i would simply just smoke weed or smoke cigarettes, but don't mix both tobacco and weed. I

I've never had a problem with weed not burning evenly. The thing that causes runs is usually a gap between the paper and whatever you put in there. so rolling tight after doing it for a while prevents that. Weed's illegal in the US for no reason. but I long to live in a country where weed is as cheap as tobacco. I'd love to be able to buy a 4 ounce bag of ryo weed for like $8 bucks like you can with tobacco.

it's probably more common in the US because the climate in the US is hospitable for it in many states.

this, i did it once, the only reason tho was that i didnt have rolling paper anymore. i couldnt believe how fast i had to smoke that shit because it didnt stop burning like usual. you smoke a whole joint in about 2 minutes like that. fucking cigarettes

Cba to see if anyone has said, but you can get rolling papers that are coloured the same as a cigarette. Don't use a filter, it does filter out the THC and is terrible to smoke.

Well, i use to put weed in between to layers of tobacco (it is about half as much as i would put in a cig). If you then roll your joint, the weed inside will be coated by a tiny layer of tobacco, making it burn evenly and also keeping the rather slow burning weed lid all the time.

Literally this
Puree is the way to go

i just quit smoking weed . best thread ever

doubt that, if you smoke that cardboard out of a pipe it could have some effect but definately not worth your throat/lungs health

>calls it a secret agent
>walks out of work for his break
>opens a pack of smokes from out of his pocket
>pulls one out
>lights up
>takes a deep drag
>exhales
>thick plume of smoke bellows out from his mouth
>immediate area stinks of weed
>other employees looking at him
>one or two on the phone
>boss storms over
>citizens arrests you while calling you names and yelling how fucked and fired you are

kek
fucking "secret agent"
kids these days

>Afterwards you can burn the cardboard and sniff the smoke.

its not the filter thats the problem, its the paper burning away too fast, i always roach my secret agents anyway, but they are still not that great,

a better way is to just make a 1 skinner, and splice it to a filter tip, but tbh your not going to be smoking a secret agent steathily next to coworkers or whatever, so it doesnt make sense, just make 1 skinners

the wrapper from mcdonalds straws works much better

yoire about to get all sorts of retarded replies about it burns better and makes stash last longer lol idiots

nice piece of info anan

speak for yourself. London guy pure joint master race reporting. enjoy tobacco addiction and cancer asshole

I no longe smoke, just vape, but I vastly prefer tobacco in a joint as it helps it burn evenly and more slowly resulting in far less wastage. I also quite honestly think it tastes better depending on the tobacco. My choice of mix is Golden Virginia Yellow.

dude, as a long time smoker, it does burn better.

And tbh, if you need to smoke a full blunt every time you have a joint then your smoking waaay too much man, a lot of my friends went all fucked up from smoking bongs all day, I smoke weak joints these days, it keeps me functional

That being said though, the nicotine is a genuine issue, its not worth taking up smoking if you dont already do it, Id honestly just vaporize it instead of doing blunts

you make a good point, but up here in scotland the majority of people use tobacco.

What do you guys pay for an ounce, a quarter and a gram btw?

>burn the cardboard and sniff the smoke

fuck u nerd, London here too, come to the ends.

If it has no tobacco its a blunt to me.

Remove the filter and place a cardboard im the orange thingy.

>not rolling spirals which are way easier

It depends, some dealers do O's for 180 - 220, Q's for 45 - 60 and grams are usually dependent on lots of stuff. You'll always pay top price if its grade tho.

Mate of mine came up with that as well while drunk AF
We used to call it Tip-over

>some people like tobacco
>burns better
>makes weed last longer
>nicotine is a catalyst, so more high from less weed

yeah thats about the same up here man, were a tenner a gram usually, sometimes 12.50 and some dealers try to sell "pollen" for a tenner a g (its ok hash usually, nothing special), i get it for 5 a g tho.

You know in st andrews and edinburgh, ive heard of people selling it for like 25 a gram! because those places are full of middle class kids who cant get it anywhere.

pretty shitty way to smoke to be honest. It burns too fast. Better off with a classic joint

How much are you paying just now? Fife fag here. Until a few years ago I was paying £40 a quarter for Chinese medicore Chinese grown pish off some dodgy Gambian group of dealers in Edinburgh, after the lot of them got busted I found that the average price was now £60 a quarter but that quality had improved massively. I'm now paying £70 a quarter which I know is very steep but it is genuinely cracking weed, bone dry, and my dealer is quite generous with the quantity (generally get >8 grams).

I agree with all of this, but would add that if somebody is not a smoker at all, but does smoke weed in blunts, it wouldnt be worth it for them to start smoking tobacco as well. better to vaporize it instead.

But i was a smoker first, then a stoner

Nicotine isn't a catalyst at all. It's a poison.

Just smoke the joint and act like you aren't smoking a joint and you won't get busted. At least that's how it is in Montreal. As long as you aren't disturbing peace the police don't care.

you fucking what

yeah a g of pollen is usually a 5er here too, I'm not too fussed on it but its okay if you've got nothing and need a zoot.

Hahaha yeah I've sold some shit g's to some rich neeks that are visiting in London and they always take it lmao. Tobacco is always a must in a joint imo.

in italy it's called flashino and only retarded underage kids do it, also they put the filter on their nose and then inhale while setting it on fire on the other end. nothing good can come from this

haha, no way, fife fag here too! Sunny St Monans, you?

Aw yeah man I remember that shit, everyone here was calling it thaistick, wasnt even as strong a high as normal solid.

man, that is expensive for a quarter, but if your getting 8 grams then is cool, were pretty much paying by the gram full stop these days, but occasionally 50 a q and 25 a hq, often now though its closer to 60 and 30

same attitude from me man, its so culturally ingrained that I dont think anyone cares at all as long as your not being a faggot about it

>makes stash last longer
>retarded reply
baits baiting baits baiting baits

its cool to see that the weed economy is consistent throughout the uk, yeah man, ive seen them take some deals that made me baulk.
One of my mates took £80 off them, whipped out his O, and cut like half a gram off it, worked out like £10 a bong, pretty fucking brazen like.

Rosyth, I just go to Edinburgh to buy my weed now as my guy there always has stuff. I can get decent shit off a guy in Kelty for £60 a quarter but I've given up as he's too unreliable, could be waiting weeks. Haven't seen anything at £50 a quarter for a while now unfortunately.

Man, I envy you living in St. Monans, not just for the scenery but when I had pals in St. Andrews we'd get baked then go to one of the good East Neuk chippies and stuff our faces with brilliant seafood.

Don't be a fucking retard. Smoking weed with a filter is a waste.

With tip of scissors pull filter out and replace it with cardboard'filter"

Hahaha yeah, the UK weed economy is always consistent. Ripping people off with weed is always easy for us because we're a pretty intimidating group of roadmen to those who aren't from ends, although I never rip off people I'm cool with. I've sold a 0.7 for 25 once, laughs were had and its the only time I've genuinely felt bad after selling.

yes, the filter will catch alot of the oils

make a hole in it and insert something like a not-so-tightly-rolled strip from a magazine-cover or something of the like

Ive gone some fair distances to pick up a bit in the past like, there was a period where people round here were getting busted left right and centre so it was dry as fuck, but these days theres loads of it going around, folk are bringing bars from elsewhere in fife, and growers in the surrounding area keep it going.

Aw yeah its nice man, i grew up in kdy and it was pretty shit, up here tho its quiet, would never move away now