Way to fucking go you retards. It's like you took a page out of Sony's book on how to fuck yourselves over

Way to fucking go you retards. It's like you took a page out of Sony's book on how to fuck yourselves over.

Why do you idiots still even bother with raids? This isn't 2006 faggots, take that shit to Sup Forums.

You're all retarded and/or Sony falseflaggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally what raid

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Checked.
What you talkin bout Willis?

I think he just wanted to make a post in a thread and not a new thread.
Irony.

The Leslie Jones twitter think, the reddit cuck things it was us

The one feminists will be bitching about tomorrow to drum up sympathy for Ghostbusters and less internet freedom like it always does.

:joy: :ok_hand:

>waaaah muh reddit boogeyman
Shut the fuck up you retard just because the mods deleted your stupid ass thread before you could embarass yourselves more doesn't mean it didn't happen

>he doesn't know that Sony marketers shitpost Sup Forums.

>implying I made the thread
>implying I'm denying it existed
>implying we did more than repost what she said and have a laugh
>being so anally ravaged that your redditness was pointed out

Summer is always such a drag

>hey maybe we shouldn't give SJWs ammunition now that their routed
>FUCK OFF REDDIT KEK REEEE!!!!

Since when is encouraging using your fucking head reddit tier?
Second I "thing" it was Sup Forums? Maybe you should "thing" a little harder before you try to start a second gamergate and rape site all over again.

Who cares about Sup Forums?

Sony marketers.

SEND HER THIS THE SIMPLE ANIMAL

>muh gamer gate boogeyman
>muh pointing out typos
OK white knight

That apparently makes you one if you would bring it up at all.

>says the dumb newfag who defends a fucking "ebin raid XDDDD"

Learn to read and write properly retard.

Reminder that Leslie is transphobic and said women only have a uterus

This looks like the work of ebaumsworld!

Ok.

>implying more implications
Its a shame I never said any of that, maybe if you scream louder and make up more things I didn't say someone will up vote you

She did? What a fucking cunt

>m-muh white knights
Nigger, white knights only benefit from this. Maybe you're too new to know but that's how it's always turned out everytime something like this has happened. Goobergaters got overrun with faggots pulling shit like this and it killed the fuck out of it. And GG failed, remember that. That's why GG failed so hard Hogan had to do their job for them.

I bet you actually use reddit like 90% of this site. You sure fucking act like it with your dumb fucking unwillingness to use your fucking head and "thing".

Shit like Peeple show up and get shot down but how long is that going to last with fuckers like you pushing cunts like Anita to stardom? Just accept you shit the bed and are doing SJWs a massive favor, because you are, shit like this has never not helped them. Wake the fuck up you delusional little edgster, this isn't school.