Now that the dust has settled, are we supposed to like it Sup Forums ?

Now that the dust has settled, are we supposed to like it Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

www104.zippyshare.com/v/FWxNo47S/file.html
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/17569150/Mac_DeMarco_-_This_Old_Dog_(2017)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm lost, I enjoyed it but I don't know if Sup Forums got the same opinion, total contradiction

It's great

haven't heard it yet but i really didn't like any of the released songs so i'm going in with very low expectations

It's a good album.

It's a bad album.

i'm dissapointed and i'm a fan

Is there a leak?

Where's the leak nigggies

LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK

Com on leak the Mac

Its on tpb

The song ideas are great but they don't progress at all and become very stale, and even more stale as you realize every song is like this. Really predictable album, but a step in the right direction sonically. Really liked one more love song and the latter half of moonlight on the river.

here's the leaks kidos

The first two singles sucked and the album cover is ugly as fuck so I have a feeling this one is gonna be a real piece of S*it

Just keep making shit like before Mac stop trying to sound mature or "progress"

sounds like mac nothing much to talk about

Mac needs to dunk himself under the 'holy chillian water', if you will. And by that I mean he needs to start lighting up kush for inspiration for his next album, otherwise we'll keep getting the same shit

He is more than likely doing that already. I just think his idea well is running dry (hence him doing more synth based tracks)

this basically

re-up goddammit

a good album, 7 to 8 for me.

Definitely his biggest departure yet though there's still enough of his signature sound that it doesn't feel like he's abandoned his unique style. It's growing on me but I'll need to listen for a few more days to really give a good rating.

Right now I'm thinking an 8 but I'm a Mac fanboy so don't trust me

neither of these are good stop posting them

anyone got a different link?

pirateproxy.cc/torrent/17569150/Mac_DeMarco_-_This_Old_Dog_(2017)

new zippyshare link?