Is my girl still fuckable or is she turning into a fat pregnant piggy? Be brutally honest with me /b. She's 7 months btw

Is my girl still fuckable or is she turning into a fat pregnant piggy? Be brutally honest with me /b. She's 7 months btw

Don't sugarcoat it

She go a tattoo in the middle of her pregnancy?

fuck off.

No. She's had them

She still ok for now man, but be careful its afterwards you gotta watch out for

Her tattoo disappeared as she got fatter. I'd smash though.

well she started with a 4/10 face besides taht nah

Tell her to quit taking these pictures, no one wants to see a pregnant stomach.

4/10 is generous

That's impressive, she pregnanted her ink away.

she was never fuckable

Before pregnancy, last year

I think she was already a piggy before she was pregnant... But still fuckable anyway...

She looks like a white nigger, what the hell is wrong with you ?

>fat lips
>chimp nose
>dat jaw

OP she looks like a niggers who got lucky being born with a white skin

seriously someone shop her skin black and prove me wrong

I can already tell that is going to be one ugly ass baby.

Pregnancy fucked her, sorry OP.

Somethings not right

So hot...

OMFG tattoo didn't appear or disappear, look at the phone camera and realize 2/4 pictures are flipped!

abort it

Holy fuck. You got kik??

Actually pretty hot in this pic (besides face too small for head). Pregnancy has taken her so far down that the only way to save yourself is an hero

@anonymouschaner

can't tell without nudes

Do you have nudes of her when she looked like that, and will you drop them here?

After the baby, if you are going to stick around two things need to happen

1. Get your bitch on an exercise plan IMMEDIATELY. If she waits the fat will be there until you divorce her or kill her

2. Now that she's a mother need needs to start doing her hair and makeup like an adult woman. She can still be sexy but she's gotta mature up a bit.

Exploit the fact that you can cum inside her as often as you like without consequence for about 2 months. It's the only reward for the 18 years of shit I'm assuming you will be responsible for.

She looks good pregnant turn her into a full time breeding cow

She was beyond unfuckable even before the pregnancy mate. That face is just asking for a shovel beating

Am I the only one noticing the anachronism with her tats?

Only reason why I looked at this thread.

Still waiting for an explanation op. If pics are going chronologically from left to right, what the fuck is going on with her ink

Pregnancy fucked her but she looks about 15 in this pic js

Temp tat is the most obvious explanation

Picture from different sides and then flipped. Duh....

This explains the pics and the tattoos
Fuck.
Sup Forumstards level 5000 up in here

Wouldnt touch your girlfriend even if i was wearibg gloves op

It is on her other side. The camera lens also clips sides.

Pregnancy did her wrong

I gotta admit, I probably would have came in her too but then felt really bad about it later.

wtf is this bitch doing with her hair?
No, just stop...

OP, why did you get her pregnant?

Tits please

She was never fuckable

Who gets a fucking tattoo giant mid-pregnancy. part of it is even touching the skin that stretches.

OP,
She never was.

She is still fuckable but she definitely is oikin' out

unfortunately shes got a face that looks prone to chub.

she was cute as a skinny minny but even a couple cupcakes and she gets that puffy trashy look.

young girls can recoup from their pregnancies pretty much completely though so maybe you'll luck out.

She was pretty trashy anyway, I can only imagine you're worse

Having a child out of wedlock?

Get that fucking sow hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

Fucking prego's is the best! Good tasting pussy all month and firmer titties to boot.

^ OH and that snatch is always wet

And no point in pullin out

shes pretty cute actually...ill take her off your hands user

Agreed. Want to see more OP

Holy shit, no. Genes did her fucking wrong, that's hideous.

Look at where the camera is on the phone. Which hand is she using to take the shot? Notice a pattern retard?

Fat pregnant piggy.

Kill yourself.

She's too old

You will make a great father.

winrar

trashy as fuck, would plow

Your best bet is a DNA test right after that baby is born. If it's in your favor, ditch that nasty bitch. Might as well fuck the shit out of her now, since your standards have been demonstrated to be extremely low. Maybe you'll cause a miscarriage.

Sorry about that trashy tattoo. When does she go back to stripping?

Lmfao she got a tattoo while preggo and had it removed within 7 months, praise kek! You literally have created a spawn of satan, hope you're proud of yourself

wat heppen to ttato?

That baby isnt yours, look at that face, that's a thot, locate your local Tyrone and half off the reigns.

look at the iphone camera position you gigatard

Stop worrying about she looks like and tell her ass to stop wearing those same stinking ass leggings.
Dirty bitch.

I concur, add the narrow placed eyes to that and her head is really small.

I rep the bog

yes i a gree wat heppen tato?

Spoderman

She is a nigger

wat is this word?

In agreement with user. Trashy pregnant sluts are my fetish. Would analize and creampie. Bonus points if baby is black, fucking whore.

shes looking to small for being 7m, feed her you monster and raise the child after hes 5 and leave her