Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a...

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your country is shit

Beseitigen Sie die Juden! Hagel Hitler! Hagel der Führer! Wir werden die Welt beherrschen! Deutschland wird mächtig sein!

YEEE TRUMP!!!

Sorry that not wanting scum people in out country was a bad thing. Why dont you show us how bad we are by tsking them all in?

Who do u think u are negro

Yes, it's a horrible situation.

Btw, "incredulous disbelief" is a bit redundant.

As an American that consumes his media with equal parts BBC & Reuters and CBS, CNN, & NPR, yes, I'm aware of the disparity. Though I find Trump vulgar, ghastly, and overall unfit to be president, understanding where his support came from isn't entirely that hard to grasp. Part and partial comes from what feels like an inequitable relationship with our allies; that "we put in way more than what we get out." Take Australia.

Was the 1,250 refugee bit worth getting worked up over? Not at all. We have a manchild president and I'm ashamed of his behavior. However, they decided to pull away from the Freedom of Navigation maneuvers in the South China Sea. I know there's voices in the Australian parliament that would like closer ties with China, but commandeering internationally recognized waters (lost UNCLOS court judgment) as their own to lay claim to one of the biggest trading areas in the world is using their power to be a bully. You need to stand up to bullies. And I know that includes many times staniding up to the US too, but in this case, it's definitely China.

Nah, one refugee is too many.

Globalists would react that way.

Good.

Yet we're once again charged with having to "lead" the free world, and once again one of our allies is being rather limp wristed and is trying to milk all of the benefits without any political cost. It must be nice for the US to stand up again China and Russia and our "allies" sit back, be neutral, reap the benefits of a tempered China and Russia while not stepping on their toes.

>Allies freaking out USA wont pay their way anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

gfsdfsd

Russia and USA should join up and nuke liberal europe

where are you OP?
America is in in the process of becoming great again

I know it's hard to see brainwashing when you're brainwashed

libtard detected

why don't you tell us about the stolen election?
you people are hopeless.

He hasn't threatened war with anyone.

He's literally just renegotiating shit contracts that our predecessors put into play that cost Americans billions of dollar and millions of jobs.

He's simply putting America first, and the world is butthurt because "Oh, we can't take advantage of the giant piggy bank anymore".

Go fuck yourself wherever you are from. We are done dealing with thieving cheating cunts from all over. Trump ha simply addressed the old issue of who needs who. And once again it's clear that everyone else needs us 10X more than we need them. We could be totally self sufficient. You rely on our trade, our weapons, our protection, our policies.
It's been that way since WWII and Trump is simply reminding everyone.

>all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief
>implying we aren't getting spammed with that inside the US as well
Globalists across the globe are shit-talking an anti-globalist, eh?
What an unexpected development.

But at the same time, we have anons report in from Germany, Switzerland, France, etc saying that Trump is right to want to keep the deluge of refugees out because they have first-hand experience of how its affected their own countries.

Personally, I have no sympathy. You know why? Because the refugees outnumber ISIS by 5,000,000 to 130 to 1.
FIVE. MILLION. REFUGEES.
Thirty thousand ISIS members, tops.
If they had stayed and fought for their own damn country the war would be over already. Forget making fun of the French, the Syrians are the new all-time champion cowards. The French may have surrendered, but at least they stayed in France and orchestrated a resistance. Syrians are running scared all the way to the other side of the fucking PLANET.
Fucking cowards.

Your media is upset that that an elected politician is enforcing the laws of their county? Pretty much what I expected out of liberal Europe. Maybe Trump should just tell Russia if they invade we won't do anything.

>5,000,000 to 130 to 1.
*130 to 1
I typed 5,000,000 to 30,000 at first and didn't delete it all.
oops.

>Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

Fact: Under Obama that very thing happened. Our enemies stopped respecting us, and our allies couldn't trust on us.

American here.

Fuck what you cucks think, we're looking out for #1.

>impling muslime men would defend their homeland from ISIS

They support isis, literally all of them.
They are also too weak to stand up for a cause other than raping children.

If Eurotards were just taking in Syria refugees, then why are there people from Somalia, Turkey, and other 3rd world shit holes coming to Europe.

>He hasn't threatened war with anyone.
In front of the CIA Memorial Wall, he had nonchallantly said something to the effect, "We should have taken their oil. I dunno, maybe you'll have another chance." He casually threatens using military power as a matter of course.
>He's literally just renegotiating shit contracts that our predecessors put into play that cost Americans billions of dollar and millions of jobs.
Cool d00d. Instead of being a Fox News surrogate, how about you cite those reports that cost Americans "billions of dollars and millions of jobs." You do realize things like NAFTA allows American production to be more cost effective. Part of the reason why your American-made car can be cost competitive is because Mexican-made parts are used in its assembly.

>He's simply putting America first, and the world is butthurt because "Oh, we can't take advantage of the giant piggy bank anymore".
Perhaps, but if you're not going to provide a logical argument, at LEAST provide anecdotal evidence. I mean, you're just really lamenting the same shit over and over again.

Yeah, we know we're in deep shit with this guy. A lot of us know that. It's beyond appalling.

That's also happening in this country. Unfortunately a lot of people get their news from partisan sources such as Breitbart.

> be a shitty country
> act like an asshole all the time to most people
> call myself liberator and leader of the free world
> meanwhile oppress and ignore people
> vote in guy who actually says he doesnt care for other countries and is ok with military oppression of them
> what a revolutionary change in US politics

we realize it. It's fucking embarrassing as Hell

Don't forget left wing news sources that conspire with the let wing politicans to cover their asses. Leaked Clinton e-mails confirmed that they had contacts inside pretty much every major media outlet that would spin stories in their favor.

Fact: you're a clueless monger

Yeah it's too bad trump will cut off funding for the third world leeches

Because the US fucked Somalia in the 90s so hard that that country is pretty much nonexistent to this day

For Turkey, have you seen what happened there in July?

Okay, guy. As a center-leftist who has supported a number of Obama's domestic policies, I cannot even defend how Egypt or Syria was handled. Not to mention pulling troops out of Iraq LONG before their military was up on their feet. And that wasn't on the advice of his military advisers; it was a pure political move.

Fact: People lost health care under Obamacare and costs went up. Millions of people still can't afford healthcare and are living without it. Trumps plan is to redo the ACA and fix the issues that came out of it.

Ever seen the movie The Interview? How much does that remind you of Trump? He lied about everything to prop himself up. Claims to be in perfect health, claims to have a full head of hair, claims to be the smartest man alive. This shit ain't normal

So you only acknowledge that the Right could ever be utterly biased and not the Left?
This is why no one likes your kind besides the rest of the mongrels you congregate with.

I don't watch Fox. I don't really watch CNN either. I turn the channel on to get the headline and then I go online and dig for actual information.
"Maybe you'll have another chance" can be misinterpreted in any way. His business style is vague for that sole reason. It's a common tactic in business and used to be one in American politics until somewhere down the line we decided to give everyone our playbook and let them use it against us. Although I will agree with you that the majority of people would take that as a threat.
I'm an immigrant and I've traveled all over the world. The majority of foreigners are brought up in a culture of taking advantage of every inch, it's neither good or bad, it just is. We used to do it, and we fell off. That's not how power works. We are going back to that principle.

Trade deals like NAFTA are not inherently bad. But as I said above, it depends on who benefits in the trade deal the most.
I used to work contract negotiation. The entire idea of setting up a contract is keeping the most of your shit, and getting the most of theirs. Never wavering. That's good business and good politics. I don't care to cite sources for you. We are on Sup Forums and I have my dick out 60% of the time I'm here. You can do your own research.

Thanks to Clinton. Don't forget Somalia was a UN Coalition effort. Try pointing the blame at them. And just because it got fucked up doesn't mean you have to bring them into your country.

I honestly feel like we lost a war already. But I'm still down to fight. Left propaganda has too much money behind it and your average American is too fucking stupid to see through it.

The GOP legislature plans to redo and fix the issues. Trump is just the orange orangutan that'll sign those documents.

Sure, that's why there are no Muslim armies fighting ISIS right now faster than the US fought in Afghanistan

CNN doesn't outright disgust you you're an idiot plain and simple. The propaganda is so thick and so obvious you have to be a brainwashed moron even to consider it remotely truthful

I don't consider any media truthful you fucktard. Go back and read the entirety of the first line and let it process. But it does still present the "Breaking News" of the day.

So you are defending Trump signing the bill to fix the ACA then?

This argument feels way more thought out than your original lamentings. I can more easily understand where you're coming from now. I too have my dick out half the time too and wouldn't care to cite shit either. The only time I cite anything on Sup Forums is...

He's literally the best president we've ever had maybe the only president in a hundred years that I actually cares about this country.

As a european I would make the difference between Trump himself and the reasons that made him elected.
These are two completely different things that leftist media and yourself don't seem to differentiate.
Trump turns out to be a complete moron, I agree on that, but all the problems that lead to his election won't vanish when he's impeached, on the contrary.

squirt is actually piss. I fucking knew it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

You don't matter and we don't care what you have to say.

Why do you bother watching CNN at all? Do you like getting false information?

It was certainly lamenting. I won't argue that point at all.

I would support him signing decent legislation to fix ACA's massive problems, yes. But give credit where credit is do. The GOP legislature will fix it, not Trump. If you're going to thank anyone, thank Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell

I like TV. I like entertainment. I like getting flustered. Both CNN and FOX fluster the shit out of me. MSNBC just angers me though so I avoid that station.

Why would he be impeached? What laws has he broken? He has not used a single power that Obama didn't use himself many times.

I'm British and even I know you're just spouting fake news headlines from fake news stories that you didn't even read. Switch off the media and switch on your brain.

Yeah everyone who isn't retarded hates Trump just as much as the rest of the world. You have no idea how painful it is to be brought down by Trumptards

>implying people like your kind

So since you support Republicans getting credit for fixing it, then you, by logic, should be very upset at the Democrats and Obama for passing flawed legislation that they never read? right?

>college students
>not retarded

Pick one

>The propaganda is so thick and so obvious you have to be a brainwashed moron even to consider it remotely truthful

all of it makes me Furious. And it's not so much that they're putting it out there it's at people are so fucking stupid they actually believe it it makes me want to kill them. I honestly believe that good has lost already. And what killed it was people's need for constant entertainment. So pathetic I want to throw up in my mouth

eur prolly europoor. The EU hates trump because he is pro-sovereignty. Get rekt

Half of the U.S. Thinks that he is insane along with many politicians. There are already petitions for his impeachment floating around. Some of us are preparing for a war. U.S. media is controlled by the government. I'm not sure which news strain your watching, but their are several openly oppose trump.

Pretty much. I live in NH and am not registered with either party. I register for a party immediately before primaries, vote for a primary candidate, then immediately unregister with that party and become an independent again. I neither brand myself a liberal or democrat. Gun control? Pretty far right. Education? Centrist. Environment and funding science? Far left.

Attacking other points doesnt defend yours. Grow up you shill cunt. Get a real fucking job like a normal human being instead of eating pennies out of your bosses ass.

fox has always been a joke. But as of right now it's the most truthful media out without there, just saying the rest of it sank to depths almost unthinkable

Liberal Media propagated "Hands up don't shoot" which was later to found a lie.
Liberal media sent out pictures of 12 y/o Trayvon Martin next to an arrest picture of Zimmerman in an attempt to make one look innocent and one look guilty.
Liberal media ran a story about Bush going AWOL from his guard unit, which was later found to be a lie and the story made up.
Liberal media ran with the story of Trump paying no taxes for 20+ when there is no proof except part of 1 year tax return which showed a loss.

The stories of liberal media bias are never ending. But sure, call Fox News untruthful.

*nor do I brand myself a conservative or Republican.

>shill cunt.
sure comrade

Unless it's sovereignty of another country, then he's strongly against

Right, that's why all of Trump's voter base comes from highly uneducated rural areas where most of the residents have never left their state

Half of the u.s. population is insane. Actually way more than that what the Christfags aren't serving up this country on a silver platter to its enemies. The left is the most dangerous enemy this country is ever had and it's currently winning. The only way we can stop them now is to kill them and we're never going to do that.

Some people don't know it's entertainment. That will always be the case. It's why media outlets exist and prosper. It's how they attain power.

m8

By the way. This is me:
However, this is NOT me:
As a matter of fact, this was me replying to that guy:

australia literally sends refugees to a fucking desert island in the middle of the ocean, and it has the gall to complain about US not taking those refugees?
what the actual fuck?

trump is a refreshing change

But not at the level that Trump conspires with Breitbart or even Bush did with Fox News.

And democrats are carried by the uniformed black and minority votes of the extremely poor and uneducated. Hence why voter ID laws are so wrong because they keep the poor from voting. Right?

Education and wisdom are two different things. Being some brainwashed abroad student doesn't make you wise and without wisdom you can't make good decisions

Unlike in other countries, Trump doesn't need to break any law to be impeached, Congress can decide to impeach him for any reason they come up with

Can you show me when Australia complained about the US not taking those refugees?

Hi niggers, bye niggers.

its the reason the call ended the way it did

It's not entertainment you fucking asshole. Misinformation and propaganda. You think this shit is a game? Very real war for the hearts and minds of the American people. And evil is winning that war.

As a college grad I can tell you without a sliver of doubt college kids are the dumbest pricks on the the planet.

And I do believe that the majority of Trumps voters were proven to be people with a higher tax bracket and higher education level as well.

The majority of Trumps voters were people with college degrees who had already been working for years.

As opposed to Hillary and Bernie's supporters just being kids IN college. And someone leaving a state doesn't translate into their intelligence. Going to New York and seeing a dude shove a bottle up his ass doesn't make you wiser.
Going to Rome on daddy's dime doesn't make you cultured.

I've lived in cities and I've lived rural. City folk are far more retarded but also far more self righteous and adamant about their know how.

Why do you all care?

It's our decision to not take in whoever we want, and I say that as the son of an Indian immigrant.
We don't want or need Muslims in this country, at least not any new ones. We don't want them because they're a. Enough trouble in their own countries and b. Radically different in their beliefs that a deep disharmony would plague us should we take in too many.
My father knows what they are like, how they act, what they do. He grew up around them. I have countless recountings from him telling me how they would try to rob him, or forcefully convert him, try to rape his sisters, beat their wives in the streets, riot, and do anything in their power to get their way.
They don't value life.
Or liberty.
Or happiness.
Or our natural rights.
They do not belong here, and that's our decision.

You all can deal with the rest of them. If you collapse, so be it, it's not like most of you were relevant anyways.

E-mails from Hillarys server showed them conspiring with the media to spin the Benghazi attack in their favor saying that it was in retaliation from burning Korans, not a coordinated attack. Then our Government gets on TV and tells us those same lies. So me anything from Trump that is even on the same level.

That's because this wasn't supposed to happen. And the whole world is butthurt their little bullshit globalist scumbag didn't make it in the office.

I thought you hated the establishment? I hope Achmed rapes your little sister to death.

Most of my liberal friends are complete fucking dumb asses.

Not even true. We don't have votes regarding the competence of the president like in other countries. He has to break a law. On the other hand his own cabinet can section 4 him and put Pence in charge. But that's never happened.

Did your woman studies teacher tell you that? Absolutely has to break the law

And how the fuck would you know that? Neither of the administrations nor the WaPo article that broke the story mentioned anything of the sort. You must be a level 12 wizard.