Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Why I'm still single? I think I'm a normal looking girl and I have a really great personality. What should I do Sup Forums?

Picture related

Suck more cocks. Just go to clubs and suck off every guy you come across. Didn't your mom ever teach you?

Your "great" personality means that you're a big bitch. Your friends know it so they don't invite you to parties.

Prove you're not a trap.

Show us your tits!

Pls don't be rude

Put out.

A guy will put up with just about anything women do as long as they put out.

Timestamp or gtfo

I'm not being rude. You asked for advice I gave you advice. Cocksucking makes the world go round

Show tits

I'll take you on a date OP

You seem cute. Post moar and I'll tell why you don't have a bf

Because you don't show your tits and pussy to strangers on the internet.
I think you know what you should do.

Maybe you subconsciously turn guys away. Like you act in a way that makes them feel unwanted or maybe they start thinking you are just not worth the time.
Tho there could be literally a million different reasons.

Because you have a penis

I demand tits

>inb4 whiteknight
Be more extrovert and talk to more guys, try to be more 'open'

this. look at Jennifer Lawrence. she'd have been a receptionist or some shit had it not been for her cocksucking skills.

Let's see your face then

If by white knight you mean oblivious gullible fucktard then yes, white knight

What's your major OP? Also you seem cute.

How long has it been since youve been with someone

This applies to guys aswell

You should show us your tits.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I added you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Been a damn minute since I've seen this one. I wonder what Brian has been doing all these years.

fag

> November 03, 2020

I remember 2020 very clearly. It is difficult to describe 2020 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different.

I always thought of White Knights as "Cuckold Martyrs"

Or men who would throw themselves in front of cannon fire to "protect maidens" who did stupid shit to get the cannons aimed at them.

This

>not having 2020 vision

>not knowing about temporal divergence