OFFICIAL LAUGH AT GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS THREAD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pgjt?t=3.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literally ONE game

How desperate you can get asspain?

>muh one game!

JUST

Is kevin durant the Sup Forums pogba of basketball?

>MUh ONE GAME

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

nice defending that best season record you got going there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO LMAO

I THOUGHT MULTIPLE INJURUES WOULD B E THE BEST OUTCOME BUT THIS IS EVEN BETTER

>73-9

>blown the fuck out on your opener at home in front of the entire basketball world

>having to listen to muh undefeated record and muh best NBA record all fucking year
>losing game 1 of next season

>cavs win by 29
>memeoirs lose by 29
POTTERY

Fuck KD hahahahaahhahaha

What went wrong?

What happened to "make that old" kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's predict the Memerriors record at the end of the season.
Betting on 49-33 myself.

kek GIMME A CHARLOTTE BOBCAT ONE

IT'S OGRE. MEMECHUCK HAS BEEN SMITED BY LEGOD.

we /hornets/ now not bobcats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck I am out of touch.

It's obviously just "one game" autist. But they lost one game to a contender by 30. I thought Lacob was light years ahead? What's wrong? Do you admit the spurs are a threat?

Tough to win a game when you're not given illegal screens

Your country is a meme based on one game, STFU 3rd world.

>Do you admit the spurs are a threat?

God no. GS just played like absolute dogshit. If GS gets shittied on by the Pelicans next, then it's time to consider suicide.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the final score tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did we lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that we're not the clear cut best team in the West. I want a future to believe in. I want Curry and KD to lead us to the Finals. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we had the best home court in the league???? This is so fucked.

>having a shit defense and bench
>not BTFO
Expect a career night from davis

>being dubs fan

>not considering suicide

Weren't they one game from winning the finals last year?

*le reddit

fuck you

The Cavs will repeat. Zaza is a complete step down from Bogut. The Warriors have no bench (Hence being outscored 40-10). The Cavs actually increased their bench strength.

[spoiler]LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/spoiler]

streamable.com/pgjt?t=3.0

The Warriors had a great team already, why did they need to use all their money for Durant?
What they needed was another big man to protect the rim and be there in case Boget got hurt. Now they got another player standing at the 3 point line, taking shots away from curry and Thompson.

Steph making Fry's face from Futurama as he loses to the Spurs

AD about to average 30/5/5/5 all season

Cuckold Durant can't cheat his way to a ring AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHA

Warriors have more L's than the Sixers
makes you think

0-4 in the last 4 games, now with worse depth

OFFICIAL LAUGH POWER RANKINGS

1. hehe
2. lol
3. kek
4. lmao
5. haha

99. jej

999. jajaj

lel

> no hue
jajaj

>no aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

>no lolololololololol

shiggy

>no wwwww

>no ara ara ufufu

>no lmoa

jej

Not a step up but they didn't gut their team

>have a great team
>only lack a consistent inside presence
>eliminate any chance of an inside presence for an additional redundant perimeter player
>the city of GS

I honestly cant think of a worse move

>kevin durant ruins the Draymond at center lineup of death
>they have no big man depth
>their best hope is hoping varejao has a resurgance

this team is going to be garbage defensively and probably wont even win 60.

DESU senpai I'd consider suicide if I was Steph. Was getting BLACKED all night long. LeGod gave him PTSD.

The fuck that nigga got Ebola or what

They just need time to click, r-right guys?

>the golden state warriors have a winning percentage of 0
>the golden state warriors are winless on the season
>the golden state warriors are on pace for an 0-82 season

but the season is literally ONE game 82 times

rip Golden State

Also
>get btfo by 2 inside presence players Kawhi and aldrigde for a combined 61 points (aldrigde had 8 OR as well lmao)

Is there an explanation for this?

pottery

ISNT IT FUNNY?

>jej not top 3

kys

>there are gonna be HEB commercials with Pau

HEB
E
B

New ads??,?,?

hueheuheue

you seem awfully mad

tell me, big guy, what part of the bay area are you from again?

This is especially baffling considering all their rivals are perfectly built to exploit this weakness.

Why are we laughing?

What happened?

Memeiors' "super team" was exposed by the always based Spuds

Edgy hipster Sup Forums got a good result

How? Isn't it only one game into the season?

The Warriors lost to the Lakers last year right?

>laughinggirls.png

>73 replies

How long before Klay gets fed up carrying Steph and Kevin on D and wants out?

Warriors lose by 20
Cavs win by 20

wew lad

The superteam wasn't supposed to lose.

It's time to go to bed Kevin

Like no games at all?...

You know that isn't really possible right?

Minus 30 blunder in opening homegame with your new star player isn't nothing.

LGTSS

>Durant

Golden State took the Cleveland's curse by choking in the finals

Aren't the Spurs good though?

They are but they lost Duncan and got an old soft Spaniard in exchange. Besides geezer gino and maybe fat David Lee the rest of their supporting cast is a bunch of literally whos...

RAWWWWWWWW HA HA HA HE HE HO HO

>Not rating Pau

Duncan was already old and done though

KD was a fool for not going to Boston but GSW will turn this around jesus

nothing makes me happier to see the warriors lose and this cocky little twink and his whale of a wife stfu

NO BITCHES
NO RINGS
NO FANS
NO WINS

Trent Dilfer of basketball

dude has the nba youtube channel stopped doing game recaps wtf is this shit

but.... did u die?

Why so much hatred for Golden State? Yeah Im not crazy about em either and thought Durant going there was a bitch move but before that they built a winning team the way you're supposed to. They drafted good players and shipped out the scrubs, signed veterans and good role players and hired a good coaching staff. They do something wrong? It's not like Klay, Dray and Curry called each other up and said "Hey man, lets get together on one team and dominate the league", like Lebron did with Miami. Which is why we have this super team shit going on right now, all thanks to "LeGod" and his "let's group up and win shit" mentality. That's exactly why KD made the bitch move, a response to LBJ's own doing. And why is it okay for Lebron to jump teams and not KD anyways? Lebron couldn't win in Cleveland so he left just like Durant left OKC. In my opinion those are BOTH bitch moves but for some reason Lebron and the Cavs get a pass. I don't care for either one of em so I don't have a horse in this race and it really don't matter to me, just curious as to why it's like that. They should both be hated in my opinion, two sides of the same coin.

>0 likeable players
>management and coaches thinks they're revolutionizing the game and act like entitled fucks
>durant literally threw the series against them last year so he could join them
>annoying bandwagon fans who just started watching basketball
>memechucking

LeBron left a shit team to form a super team. Durant left a great team that almost won WCF for a super team that beat them in WCF.

he threw the series. him and drayboon were texting throughout the series and he had made up his mind to join the warriors. look at how shit he played in game 6 when they could have sealed it. nobody should ever respect a bitch like kd