Does wanting to fuck a trap make you gay?

does wanting to fuck a trap make you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Pd43qvUs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Pd43qvUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, but if you want to get fucked by one then yes

Yes. OP is a faggot.

Traps aren't men. So, no.

>does wanting to fuck a dude make you gay?

You tell me.

Gay as fuck

I dunno, maybey
thats anzu though
a girl

i really hope it is. i am finding myself more and more attracted to him/her. i have never been gay so i dont want to start now

He has a penis, and you are a faggot.

post more anzu of fuck off you faggot

well she's turkish and dating some japanese guy so theres also that.

there's nothing wrong with being attracted to the female form user

yea, yea.. girls are cool and all, but Anzu is something else all together

he/she is so tiny, frail, and flat chested. he/she isn't super attractive but just enough to where i feel i could emotionally abuse it. also i love that accent. he/she is really perfect for me

yes, that being said, that is not a trap

Which one is anzu? I thought that was the one that's a grill

i have heard she is a boy and i have heard she is a girl. i just wish it would show us her pussy or penis so i would know for sure

>not wanting to fuck the superior hole without the need of butchered bullshit
Yes, you are a faggot.

post more flat chest qt traps

What's so superior?

>he/she
its a girl stop that

have you seen her vagina?

anzu is from a muslim country she wouldn't survive very long if she was a crossdressing dude.

if you're a man, and you fuck a man that is the definition of homosexuality

fUCK OFF AND dIE fAGGOT

If OP fucks a person which has a penis, that is homosexual behaviour. Making the act, gay.

she is from turkey which is basically part of the EU. she is not from iran or some shit

Traps are men, weak men that act feminine, but still men.

the irony in your statement is the muslim sect that iran belongs to is actually ok with transgendered shit so long as you get the surgery with a previous ayatollah declaring men getting gender reassignment surgeries the same as woman and not gay to fuck.

of course it's gay if OP wants to fuck a man
does 'Anzu' have a vagina? If not, that's gay too

sauce?

before you get too excited you should know that 'she' might be a guy

thad be hot

this is now a bailey jay thread

I wish she'd do something in a swimsuit or bikini?

Being aroused by traps doesn't make you gay, unless what you are attracted to is specifically their dick. These faggots attempt to imitate female body language/structure in order to appear more feminine. If you think a trap is attractive, you're straight because what you are attracted to is their fake femininity.

However, attempting to actually fuck a trap is gay because you're fucking some fem-looking fag with a dick (or a hole that used to be one).

Only if ur gay

crazy how nature do dat

>he/she
Since when Anzujaamu is a male, you fucking cuck?

yes

Everyone already knows how Brian looked like, you retard

Yes it does, guy with boob job.

yeah. thanks to that picture. i now know how he used to look

i really want to fuck Anzu's butt anyway so i wouldnt even mind a penis

every aspect of her is fake you are basically attracted to eyelid, wigs, makeup and so on

>i love that accent.
ive never actually heard her speak

You bunch of clueless fucking idiots, that's a troll pic. The guy on the left is James Weiner Wilson Jr., Otherwise known as UberHaxorNova. Fucking newfag!

youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Pd43qvUs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Pd43qvUs

its adorable

- because they're men and you're a man

- because i'm straight, and traps disgust me

- because if you wanted to jerk off to girls (like a straight man does) you would, there are only TOO MANY pics/vids of girl out there for you, but no you want to jack it to guys. guess why? cause you're gay or at the very least bisexual.

Yes

Knowing its a trap defeats the purpose of it BEING A FUCKING TRAP YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

If you know its a man that essentially makes you a faggot. Or bisexual. But in reality having dipped your cock in another mans shithole is the definition of a faggot so anyone claiming safe haven of only being turned on by them for appearing to be females... tsk tsk tsk

Try again faggot

i wish i could move there and protect her!

praise kek

Depends on how passable the trap is. If you are attracted to female looking bodies, theb you are not gay (given you are a male). We dont have gene scanning vision. Attraction is triggered mostly by secondary sexual characteristics, not chromosomes.

If you're straight it aint gay.

More of her cute butt?

Aren't men haha, still in denial

Anzu's a girl, you dumbfuck.

Turkey part of EU.

Hahahahahaa you got me user. Learn some amerifag or you cant cuz your country has no history....?

says they who has never seen her pussy

>Turkey part of EU.
basically germany

>never seen her pussy

You don't need to see.

You know they say those who care most about other men's sexual identity, are the most likely to be closeted homosexuals. It's okay if you two are gay. I know you think everyone will judge you, but I promise you times are different. Your family won't reject you for being gay; promise.

Coming from someone who fucked a passable trap as recently as yesterday, let me lay it out for you.
Wanting to fuck a trap probably isn't gay. After all, she looks like a cute girl. However, actually fucking a trap IS gay. No matter how thin she is, how cute her clothes are, how nice her make-up looks, having your mouth full of her dick is gay. Sliding your dick inside of her beautiful, inviting trap ass is definitely gay. It's also awesome as fuck. I recommend it