Would you fuck a niggress?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats/default.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude I'd fuck a stove pipe. Doesn't mean I respect it

Absolutely

>Would you willfully contract AIDS?

Nope.

if she didnt act stereotypical of niggress's and just chilled out for half a second maybe

No, very high risk of STDs.

>No citation of country or region

If this graph includes Africa, it's good for shit.

cant find this graphs source anywhere

As long as she doesn't have severe mental issues.

I do it all the time because I'm married to one. She grew up middle class and not in a ghetto, and she's a family medicine doc while I'm a pediatrician. Still at least once a month she wants race play (like plantation level shit) in bed and rewards any kind of housework I do with blowjobs.

Not a chance.
Never mate with a monkeyborn.

They get pissed off over nothing and spend the next 3 hours destroying everything around them with monkeyshouts.

I sure as fuck wouldn't want me kids going to a pediatrician who browses Sup Forums

Why would i fuck animals? 1488.

The favourite shout is made up up of
"GIBS" "ME" "DAT"

if she look decent and i don't have to talk to her after wards yes

My wife is black so yes.

Are you white

yes

You're enough of a faggot to care what color she is?

Just switch to cock already.

Only a tribe one

pink pussy looks good on black

is it weried to have black kids?

Its from U.S Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website
cdc.gov/std/stats/default.htm

Nioce. My wife's also black. i need to get her into the race play... my biggest fantasy. That scene from Django Unchained where the slave calls the plantation owner "bid daddy" gives me a half-chub every time.

Already did. She sucked dick like a vacuum

We haven't had kids yet, and you must understand, I love my wife, I would die for her. There is nobody on this earth who I would want more to bare my children.

I fucked one quite silly. Had her spasming and squirting everywhere. Then a full month later she starts complaining i was too rough with her. Dumped that psycho on the spot.