Femanon here

femanon here

my bf started saying that not everything donald trump says is crazy

shud i kill self?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/11/25/study-having-daughters-makes-parents-more-likely-to-be-republican/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/socf.12055/epdf?r3_referer=wol&tracking_action=preview_click&show_checkout=1&purchase_referrer=www.pewresearch.org&purchase_site_license=LICENSE_DENIED_NO_CUSTOMER
sputniknews.com/us/201702021050292146-soros-anti-trump-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, kill yourself.

>femanon here

You know the rules.

Yes, but only since you are a SJW attracted to cucks.

you should go backpacking by yourself across the Middle East to prove him wrong.

If you're a lot like the SJWs kissing Shillary's feet, then yes, off yourself.
Nobody likes these kinds of people except other SJWs.

No, kill him. He's obviously gone off the deep end.

yes

tits or gtfo cuntmuffin

Faggot.

You should post tits with a timestamp or get the fuck out.

/thread

You really shouldnt worry about politics, women are not inclined to make good political decisions or understand the implications of the policies they foolishly support.

You'll be much happier if you stick to the social spheres, its what women are good at.

definitely kill yourself

My gf voted for Hillary. Shudder I kilt meself or just have not voted like I didddeed

You should kill him.

Yes, you should. But only if you're incapable of seeing reason from an objective point of view.
Because Trump isn't the devil.

-MAGA

Nice comeback Potsie

That's why 52% of white women voted trump. I fuckinf hate women

Whatever. You crap out a couple kids, you'll turn republican too.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/11/25/study-having-daughters-makes-parents-more-likely-to-be-republican/

Trump is a racist xenophobe and blubbering moron that scams people, he's a fucking joke and America has made a massive mistake

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/socf.12055/epdf?r3_referer=wol&tracking_action=preview_click&show_checkout=1&purchase_referrer=www.pewresearch.org&purchase_site_license=LICENSE_DENIED_NO_CUSTOMER

How the fuck am I supposed to check the sources, if their locked behind a paywall.

sputniknews.com/us/201702021050292146-soros-anti-trump-protests/

no, just stop having sex with him. sleep with other like minded people, duh

first rule tits or get the fuk out second its not kill self its anhero, you think you sjw would take the time to learn the language before posting and the wall just got 10 feet higher

Oh, look. Some meaningless buzzwords that are there to distract from the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

My bad. I googled Daughters Pew Republican. Didn't know the direct link was pay

If you're a libtard.

What's good for the world overall may not always be kind, or feel just. In consideration of the worldwide political atmosphere, he is going to sound the most sane.

We are seeing the culture growing of a people that believe there are more than 20 genders, and that physical reality comes second to their feelings. Does this sound normal to you? Sorry, but this time the people are wrong, not the government.

Pic related. People drawing this autist shit don't need to vote. Do you want to seriously reinforce people like this in front of the rest of the world?

you don't have to kill yourself, but you should consider a self performed radical hysterectomy to make sure you can't ever have children cause you a fucking SJW scum.

Also, tits & timestamp or gtfo

Kill URSELF not because your boyfriend but because your a fag, also post nudes and vid

Don't kill yourself. Bash his fucking skull in.

>calls Mexicans rapists
>threatens to wrench apart long term families to fulfill racist ideology
>supported by KKK
>bashes China
>insults grieving Muslim parents
>puts ban on refugees and wants to release a list of crimes committed by immigrants
>appoints climate change denying, homophobic regressessives into his government
>hires a wife beater from breitbart
The entire trump saga is pitiful and I sincerely hope he drops dead. What a fucking disaster

kek

Tit.... er Links or GTFO!

The hitler comparison hasn't really been appropriate until Trump. Holy fucking shit dude

Trump has his issues just like every other president has. Just because he's not out typical president doesn't mean he can't get shit done in a different way. Regardless of what people think he is a millionaire who knows how to run shit. Quit acting like Obama was an awesome president just cause he was a likeable person and definitely don't say Hillary would've been a better choice cause then you're definitely just being an idiot.

Fpbp

And all of this somehow sound worse than war with Russia?

Here's the difference. While Donald Trump might be an ass, he's got the proper directives. While Hillary Clinton might have been good at pleasing everybody in the immediate room, her wider ambitions were much more destructive.

It's all shit that's from his mouth you fucking idiot
Do you just hear "LE WALL MEME XD DESU SENPAI :D LIBTARDS KEK XD" when you watch trump talk or have you not been following the very real repercussions behind electing (without the popular vote mind you) the most hated US president of all time?

Holy shit you think we'd have actually gone to war with Russia? With trump we might actually piss off the world enough to cause violence lmao. Russia fucked with Hillary and now they're fucking with Trump, the US politically is a joke to the rest of the world but no one is laughing. Wake the fuck up

He was never interested in the popular vote and that is exactly why he won! He would've campaigned completley differently if he was concerned about the popular vote l

no you should go to Sup Forums and ask to be redpilled

He is a racist xenophobic sexist mysoginist islamophobic transphobic homophobic bigot too

Lmao he only won because of how incompetent Hillary was. Had it been Bernie it would've been a landslide against trump and you're delusional if you think otherwise

And we would've been a fucking joke if we voted Hillary in as well. Honestly why any of us voted for either of them is why I'm still confused.

Bertie would of won :^)

I.e go hang out with bitter weirdos that spout nonsense memes about psuedo intellectual garbage

Hated by who? Have you noticed how many counties he won? Places where real life happens?

Big cities and the outlying areas near them aren't where real life happens, they are just varying tiers and types of entitlement.

In smaller towns where people have to work real jobs, this kind of shit actually kind of makes a huge difference.

Unless you live next to a military base like me, then life is just shitty and retarded because all the entry level and blue collar jobs are gone; and all the buildings are full of dentists and lawyers there to cater to the navy families.

If this is really what he said, then it shouldn't be a problem to proof it. Apperently he didn't say anything like that and that's why you can't proof it. Am I right, or what?

As long as Russia is calling the shots we'll all be fine.

anyone able to think critically and be honest with themselves should be able to admit there's something he's said that they more or less agree with. Whether he meant it or was just blowing smoke is another issue.

1. You're trolling hard. So yes, kill yourself.
2. If the option of killing yourself would come up from your boyfriend's political affiliation, then yes, you should kill yourself.
3. Trump really is that bad, and there is literally no hope left. So, yes, you should kill yourself.

This post is, in itself, a paradox.

send tits, gtfo, kill yourself (in that order)