Hey Sup Forums did 1 and half bar of xanax last night but just ended up passing out

hey Sup Forums did 1 and half bar of xanax last night but just ended up passing out

anyone got any recommendations that they go good with?

Lol same thing happened to me first time I did them. Bar and a half, just fell asleep. Haven't done them since, seem like a waste of time. I imagine if you take one half and then smoke some ganje it'd feel pretty amazing.

They go good with vicodin, and beer.
Be careful not to over do it on any of them tho, could cause yrself to stop breathing.

Lots of alcohol.

>hey Sup Forums did 1 and half bar of xanax last night but just ended up passing out
well duh, retard
unless you have bpd/anxiety or something all it'll do is knock you out. take maybe half a bar and you'll just be zoned out as fuck. quit while you're ahead, these things are viciously addictive

t. user whose ex fucked herself up on xanax

a bar = 2mg. therefore, take 1/2 bar, combine with ganja. more alcohol will just get you to black out. i usually take 1-2 mg and drink on it anyways. and i mean like 4-6 drinks. not recommended.

Dude recreational xanax is for trailer trash

yeah i think i get a better time on vallium

Weed. Weed goes great with xans. But don't take it too much because it can get addictive and cause you to stop breathing.

red bull or monster

Alcohol but watch out if you have suicidal thoughts, xanax mixed with alcohol will make them stronger, almost did it one night because of it.

mixed with vodka- total coma
>pic related

Beers and weed.

my ex used to take like 5 bars a day and drink. broke it off after she tried to an hero by slicing her arm open. in all likelihood she's probably dead by now

Was she taking xanax for fun or she had problems?

she had problems but she got hooked on it. she was from a shitty eastern european country and her dad was one of those shady rich dudes. so instead of cycling on and off it like you're supposed to she just kept taking em and her dad kept supplying em. he was even able to grease customs to send her fix to my country by courier. but she lied to him about how much she was taking, so she'd run out before his next shipment and nearly die every time. just a complete fucking trainwreck tbh

thats so cool that you get to decide who people are across the world for taking a prescription drug

>implying he's wrong

Except if you take it to get wasted it's not exactly prescription is it, faggot

anyone using the word 'implying' in greentxt is a faggot
i get to decide that
you are dismissed

If you feel nothing except sleepyness from xanax, then congratulations! You are a normie who will live a long, prosperous life, and you don't need to take xanax at all!

However, if you feel a wave of euphoria, like if you had just worked out and laid yourself down in a hot bubble bath, with a clear, happy mind, then you might be suffering from anxiety/introvertism, which is something you can see your doctor about, or alternatively, abuse to the point where the withdrawals would kill you. Hopefully you are not one of these, and if you are, good luck.

I only really use Xanax as an "in case of bad trip break glass" kinda thing. I like to have it on hand for LSD and similar drugs.

I just don't think it's very fun recreationally

ive tried xanax, a few benzos, the asian one (etiolax?) - none of them had any recreational value at all and made me super sluggish for about 48 hours

so its up to you who people are based on thier abuse of a prescription drug?
FAGGOT

pretty much this

you probably mean etizolam!

FUCK OFF NORMIES LEAVE MY XANNIES ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Getting a bit triggerhappy are we nigger? Did I insult your bad life choices?

Adderall... Lots and lots of adderall.

Seriously though, xanax is not worth taking or pursuing.

>introvertism
you are retarded, mate

Are you drunk and on benzos? Stop It, Get help.gif

It can't make you stop breathing on it's own, even if you took 1000 bars. But mixed with either opiates like heroin, morphine, oxycodone, codeine etc or alcohol it will kill you pretty quick and painlessly.

lol i dont even take them but its funny when a fag like you sits up high and acts like he is looking down on people for making up a generalization about people that doesnt exist in the first plae

Why is that?

Alcohol. Weed. Meth. Cocaine.

>Are you drunk and on benzos?
no

Keep reeeing, dick for brains. If you go to xanax for recreation you're retarded

Don't mix alcohol and xanax, it will kill you if you do a little too much of either of them.

Weed and xanax go great together! cocaine / meth you have to remember that they cancel each other out a little, causing you to take more of both of them, and then you might OD on meth / xanax

what do you binge on? dicks?

Xanax is recreational for those with anxiety/introvertism/psychosis/paranoia, but for normal people who don't have any health issues it's just a quick way to fall asleep

Excellent comeback bro, did your mommy teach you that?

2 beers 3 bars do it in the day time go about your day with your speech slurred af its not half bad to be honest ganj will knock you out tho so id skip that

Oh also you will do shit u wouldnt normally do like your fight or flight is just on fight , like if the thought of jumping out a window crosses your mind you will jump out