Sup Forums have failed me... give me some good game where choices matter?ans some dialoge options?

Sup Forums have failed me... give me some good game where choices matter?ans some dialoge options?

Nekopara

Thank you.. i will take a look

Fuck you

Sup Forums didn't help? There's a fucking shocker. Those guys couldn't agree on the color of shit.
Myabe The Last of Us is what you're looking for.

Thank you sir

Walking dead season 1

Shit game.

What type of games do you like then

played it, just for the loli. don't tell the cops tho

Dragon age Origins was good and neverwinter nights diamond

Faster than Light is hard to beat in terms of having to make heartbreakingly difficult choices.

I have played neverwinter it was fun

Damn good for you, i don't know how not to make this akward my autism is taking control Welp

Well whats akward

You might like Divinity Original Sin

This will become pura cancer if i don't stop, damn 2 late i'm already retarded...

Okay we'll stop

Heard this game is great havent played it tho

i remember when games were good and had story's like FF7 and Metal gear . Now i just play Fallout 4 and miscreated.. Maybe Witcher 3..

>Faster than Light
Thank you, it looks goofy but i will give it a shot

10/10 holy shit

mass effect one and two....

already played it, it was pretty good tho, 4/10

Played that too, both games took about 130 hours, it was a golden time for wasting my life

You play as Bigby (The big bad wolf) as the sheriff of the hundred acre wood or whatever the fucking place is called, hundreds of years later after the humans have turned it into a city, running around with snow white, chasing after some guy that's dressing hookers up like snow and cutting their heads off.

You get to interrogate tweedle-dum in a back room, roll his pockets, beat the shit out of him.

Stuff like that.

This war of mine the children version..

PC
Ps4
Xbox?
Android?
IPhone ?

PC

Europa Unversalis 4 is a fun game if you're into grand strategy. If you're a poorfag pirating is a great alternative (Takes a shitload of time to learn tho)

Sorry mu autism can't handle so much strategy games

the witcher3:wildhunt