Mods, pls give us an answer. Why are to cracking down so hard on RLM threads and this Leslie Jones Twitter meltdown...

Mods, pls give us an answer. Why are to cracking down so hard on RLM threads and this Leslie Jones Twitter meltdown? Can't we have fun? Isn't this what it's all about? Fun and Luls and memes?

fuck off you baby.

why are you cracking on my surrogate friend youtube channel?
why are you cracking on d list celebrity drama?

Paul Fieg drove up to their house with a semi trailer full of hot pockets to bribe them
Can't have people actually discuss things and break apart the narrative now

Because some of us aren't retarded and remember what GG did to this site.

It's clearly not ontopic per the rules.

#BlackLivesMatter

Sup Forums doesn't have e-celeb threads, why should Sup Forums be any different?

It's just love bro. I know you're a good hearted shy socially awkward 20-something year old white guy that is truly a good hearted person deep down and doesn't mean the things he says.

why should be we governed the same way literal retards are?

DELETE THIS

Shut the fuck up, it was a shitposting raid. Even the posters admitted it was not to "win" but to generate drama. You're being an emotional whiny redditor. If you actually cared about that shit you'd sit back and watch the movie fail, not go and call Leslie Jones a nigger for the 500th time.

Everyone says Sup Forums has good moderation.

This happens on all boards with varying degrees.

Celebrity gossipers are literally the lowest people in society. People who watch Jersey Shore, talk about celebrities, etc. should be sterilized and dropped on an island to die.

whats wrong with leslie jones?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have the very worst hotpockets

This. Take note, you stupid frog cunt OP. Live your own god damn fucking life.

/thread

>can't we have fun?
>cuz it's not like this shit has ever fucked everything over before

Permiban this newfag

Did you actually just defend the JERSEY FUCKING SHORE?

Yeah, can't be that you're a pathetic coward who deserves to die insulting named people while hiding behind an alias. Being banned from various websites is nowhere close to the punishment you actually deserve.

No. You might want to read it again, fuckbag. I'm agreeing with the guy who said that people who WATCH Jersey Shore and talk about celebrities, etc., should be sterilized and dropped on an island.

Now fucking END yourself.

>why are cracking down on my shitty youtube review advertisement

Just buy an ad like everyone else nigger

>le Sup Forums hivemind
>le no ur reddit not me
>all that other projection
You're a nigger aren't you

She couldn't handle the bantz and chimped out, and once people smelled blood in the water they swarmed her
Then the usual white knight cuckery started to blame Sup Forums and the gamergate boogeyman

Thank God we have brave, noble warriors from Sup Forums to bravely spam memes at celebrities on Twitter. Where would the quality of our site be without these brave men to take a stand?

Sup Forums I'm proud of you

CISbusters is already dying on a vine. Generating drama now would have nothing but disasterous consequences. Despite the efforts of 13 year old redditors and possible sony shills trying to generate more sex/racebait drama you're working to keep them on a leash. I guess Sup Forums really did learn something from Gamergate.

This.

My main board is sp and you just gotta know your mods

We held a waffle draft in /nba/ a few days ago, asked mods for permission, had a good time