“I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program...

“I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn’t get covered.”
Kellyanne Conway now says she only misspoke a word, what's the big deal, she meant to say "terrorist" instead of "massacre."
Problem solved.
Apparently, she meant to say:
“I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist. It didn’t get covered.”
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/us/syrian-family-trump-travel-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4
sputniknews.com/us/201702021050292146-soros-anti-trump-protests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)
youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was also lying about it being a ban.

Alternative Facts

.Also about it not being covered. It was reported at the time.

What was it then? How did it differ from Trump's"ban?"

It did not ban anyone already having visa or green card from entering

also he didn't ban entry based on religion (i.e. religious minorities from muslim majority countries are OK'd, leaving only muslims banned).

Also it was a halt to the program that reviewed entry applications from Iraq, not a ban on immigration from the country. The goal was to fix the program that let a couple of "bad hombres" in, then allow it to resume.

That fact that you (or anyone, for that matter) are comparing the two can ONLY mean you are too ignorant to have an informed opinion on the matter, or are being willfully duplicitous.

Obama put restrictions on people coming from one country where some nationals had planned terrorist activity.
Trump just banned everyone wholesale from a bunch of countries,
ignoring the source of people behind the two biggest terrorist attacks in US history, Saudi Arabia and the U.S.

They changed the vetting rules to prevent people like the two in Bowling green from getting in in the future, this lead to not processing any Iragi refugee requests for six months, people did get in during this time period. Obama's halt was based on a specific threat. Trumps is political theater meant to convince his base he's doing what they voted him in for. The proof is that they've given zero information in what they want to change in the vetting process, which is already very robust.

>Saudi Arabia

Hillary was under sniper fire in Bosnia

>It did not ban anyone already having visa or green card from entering

Bullshit. There was a story about a Syrian Christian that had been trying to leave Syria for years and finally got the visas and then they were sent back.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/us/syrian-family-trump-travel-ban/

Trumps doesn't as well

> Facts hurt my feelings so I have to make up my own
> republicans

OK, for more retarded:
> Obama's "ban" did not ban anyone already having visa or green card from entering

Did read. Nice vocab user.

wrong.

time for ass kicking and bubble gum chewing

read it

Look at HOW TROLLED these SJW are getting! LOL

Never heard so much support for importing people. Perhaps these fools need to go visit a mosque. See how inclusive they are. Oh, check your white privilege.

doesn't need to CNN said so.

I didn't compare it to anything, I asked a question about the two "bans." Do not be so sensitive.

To be fair, we are not seeing many refugees from SA at the moment.

But if you think he should add that country, you ought to drop him a note.

So Obama finished all his work while Trump didn't get shit done?

Yes it does

Green card holders are by definition, not illegal.

Kellyanne Conway is an idiot sometimes. Still prefer Drumpf to Shrillary.

Trump is A President that actually works rather than be a finger puppet like Obama was.

>sometimes.

if you didn't compare the two, then you weren't who that user was talking about, no?

I was who he replied to.

Yeah good thing we didn't take the one who got Goldman Sachs to pay to listen to her scold them, rather than the one who literally gave away 3 cabinet positions to them...

gotcha, reread it and ur right

>implying Bernie wasn't paid off from the start

Trips wasted

country after shit went down
countries just cuz

Pick one

Isn't he on vacation right now?

Hey, give her a break. It's probably really hard to for pathological liars to keep track of what they've said while still remaining on point. She's doing a great job of supporting our President with her hitherto unparalleled misguidance.

>rather than be a finger puppet like Obama was

those arms are too muscular

those hands are too big

>It's probably really hard to for pathological liars to keep track of what they've said while still remaining on point.

Tell'im about it!

youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

>thank you for correcting the record .05 cents
has been deposited in your share blue shill bank account

both sides have their idiots who reject science
L: slavish devotion to climate change (which i believe in, but i think its good that people challenge it scientifically, like any other science); rejection of science regarding vaccinations
R: basically the opposite, ok w vaccinations; complete rejection of climate change

>those hands are too big

LOL! Keep working about who said what! Love watching how he makes you so mad. Oh you must wish he would just shut up, hey?

the real question is why is this proven and self admitted criminal not in prison, with clear intent to do what she did

If Bernie was payed off, why is he still working every day for the things he spoke about as a presidential candidate?

The ban is not about refugees. It's a complete ban.
I guess if he would have ordered to review all visas, make it more complex for them or whatnot - people would complain, but he would be legitimate and it would be very acceptable for most

>Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Wait, is that Sean Spicer in a uniform?

And the original

Sure, let's always talk about someone else so that we can never think in (real) facts, continue arguing ad hominem and never like each other

This, many of the people saying "liberals need to learn no one cares about your feelings" then go on to say how they elected Trump because they were feeling ignored or were afraid. Really? All you hear is people complain about wanting to feel safe, not how safe they actually are. Bunch of idiots.

>and in this news segment we talk about how dear leader obama stopped terrorists single handed by reducing the flow coming from iraqi!
>what a great person and leader he is!

Because Obama did it so its ok.

Remember Obama can do no wrong and Trump can do no right.

If its good then Obama did it and if its bad Trump and or Bush did it.

That does sound pretty great

sputniknews.com/us/201702021050292146-soros-anti-trump-protests/

She's just a FAKE NEWS peddler. Trump should fire her ass

No i think its more that obama had everything in digital form so its easier.

Where as the cave man likes having stacks of papers because its 1984 or something.

Alternate facts m8

>sputniknews.com

"Sputnik (pronounced spʊtnɪk) is a news agency, news websites and radio broadcast service established by the Russian government-controlled news agency Rossiya Segodnya."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

Trump is using fake facts about shit Obama did to do it even worse. That's the most hilarious part. Trump accused Obama of being out of control with issuing Executive Orders and said he would match it in response. Yet Obama issued the LEAST amount of orders of any president in 100 years. Trump literally made up a fact, then used that fake fact to validate his doing worse than he lied about Obama doing. Incredible stuff

"Conservatives" are mad because Hilary's "Correct the Record" employees actually got paid for their labor, whereas the good Russian citizens tasked with providing "Alternative Facts" are just being held in labor camps. Sad!

$3billion totally disappears from that math

Because you can only pay for something with money...

>build wall
>deport criminals
>heavily reduce the flow of illegals coming here
>meaning they are still in mexico and a burden to their government
>their government is now paying for it.

Or you know we can make trade deals with them where they start making cash payments towards the wall.

I dont think even the most retarded trump supported thought mexico was going to cut a check for the entire thing the day trump won.

From the current state of the media i would say some liberal photoshopped it and said that his campaign did or something.

>I dont think even the most retarded trump supported thought mexico was going to cut a check for the entire thing the day trump won.

Yeah, every single thing a Trump voter thinks is later amended to be "Well, that wasn't literally what I thought at the time" even though we all know it was.

Trump needed to get shit down NOW to start helping the country.

That means using EO's and not waiting 2 years to get a law passed.

I can see him making any trade deals with maxico having a stipulation in it that they pay for part of the cost of the wall.

And i have thought that the entire time because i know mexico simply cant sling that kind of dosh without asking the cartels that run the country for some of the drug money.

This is what I pay ISP for.

This is you

see

>I can see him making any trade deals with maxico having a stipulation in it that they pay for part of the cost of the wall.
So the price if goods goes up and the cost is passed onto American consumers. Americans pay for the wall no matter how you spin it

Irony

>Trump is A President that actually works rather than be a finger puppet like Obama was.
Irony: Obama was a white supremacist finger puppet.

Crime has steadily fallen since 2008. When Trump took office crime was down to the level of 2001.

But throughout Obama's administration the police have been militarizing.

This has been the plan all along.

America will be the focal point of the next world war in which former allies are "axis" and former "axis" are allies.

>"Putin's a killer," Said Bill O'Reilly.

>"A lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers," Trump responded. "What, you think our country's so innocent?"

Explain yourself traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

I love how hes drinking a coke

A vote for Trump was a vote for Israel

>rejection of science regarding vaccinations
There is not one shred of credible scientific evidence that vaccines cause autism.

>just out of frame, Obama has an ultrabook with a 1TB SSD in it and encrypted communications software that allows him to search, edit, compile, and communicate all from within a magical device called a PERSONAL COMPUTER
>on desk (pictured) is a drawing from one of his children reminding him of his commitment to the American families that voted him into office

What a retarded macro
Delete that before more people see how much of a retard you are

Obama is organized.
Trump is a slob.

We already knew that