Sup Forums, what's your thoughts on the niggerification of young white girls in NA?

Sup Forums, what's your thoughts on the niggerification of young white girls in NA?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bhadbhabie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the white girls in the NA are an abomination hence to that fucking cancerous putrid fucking meme

It speaks to the failures of our education system in certain parts of the country.

>mexican

they said the same thing when blues was played on the radio and then when elvis went on tv

She can be fixed. The cure is the action behind these two words: Corrective Rape.

Self-loathing White Alt-Cucks on the Left are begging for the eradication of their own race. We need to stop them. Trump was step one.

niggers and nigger culture can all die in a grease fire but this white gril is fucking beautiful. she is ylyl material.

yea like in California - where they have the worst test scores in the county. #thanxmexico

Trump cuck

anyone got this chicks instagram?

Trump was a good first step but we need to keep it up.

We need to keep winning.

if the low IQ Trump supporters are eradicated, the whites in America will be safe.

instagram.com/bhadbhabie/

Why white people in america is insecure?

she's not white

sage thread

becuase were human just like everyone else

She doesn't go to school. As a teacher I grow so tired of being blamed for everything. Your kids aren't retarded because I don't do my job. They're retarded because parents don't do theirs.

What the fuck is she even trying to say?

Stupidest meme

can someone post a white woman getting ass fucked by a black guy?

She's Italian you idiot

she's latina

>if the low IQ Trump supporters are eradicated, the whites in America will be safe.
Stay mad libtard

>NOT MY PRESIDENT!!
>liberal cuckschool protesting
>Destroying property
>"safe zones"
>Acting like 5 year olds who throw tantrums in the supermarket, because you didn't get your bag of M&M's
>ignoring rational thought/discussions

Hope this post doesn't trigger you.

No wait, I hope it does! Renounce your citizenship, get the fuck out of the country and go on a soul searching quest in DPNK and find a tenement to die in