Apologize

Apologize.

I will if the new show is good.

I'm sorry that I've never watched a single episode, nor a single film, of Star Trek. I'm sorry that I tried to watch an episode, once, and literally laughed myself sick when I found out that an "alien" had humanoid features and some makeup. I'm sorry that there are people who really, really fucking love lens flare. I'm sorry that I DON'T fucking love lens flare.

Most of all, I'm sorry I had to write all this shit out on a Senegalese cassowary-hunting forum website.

why have 90% of star trek threads in the past week been about beyond? true trekdrivers don't care about this movie, is it virus marketers?

>tfw i love the new movies and the only old trek i enjoyed was voyager
I can't wait for this 2bh f4m

Yes.

Bro, I don't give a shit how high the tomatometer is.

RT and film critics lost all credibility after The Force Awakens got a 92% and was circle-jerked for months.

Yup.

But I wonder if they'll turn down the Lens Flareā„¢ without JewJew. Goddamn, that shit got on my nerve after the tenth time it came up in the first half-hour.

>why have 90% of star trek threads in the past week been about beyond?

Because it comes out on Friday?

It's only just JJ the Cuck and non-trek fans who want to see this movie.
Even if this movie is "okay" and isn't what fans want
JJ and friends are still going to shill this because people want to watch the same shit for 3 movies.

Apologize for what?

Wanting a movie that is competent? Wanting a film that has the balls to actually kill off a main character and not undo it with magic blood?

How about one where Kirk is shown to be really intelligent and a diplomat? Or cunning?

At this point I'll settle for one that doesn't butcher every aspect of his character.

But no, we get people who all they know about Star Trek is green women and memes.

>no true Scotsman

Gee, I wonder if the biggest, most dedicated fans would be the first to jump on these sites

A 'bias' if you will

only reason why trek is relevant at this point is because of these new films

>no true scotsman

Ah yes. Sorry. You're right. The previous movies were not pieces of lowest common denominator shit.

This underwear was fucking vital to the plot.

back to tumblr with you.

>Complaining about 2s of underwear
>In the franchise that brought us Orion Slave Girls

You can stop pretending to care about Star Trek now

New trek is not old trek. There's nothing left but branding.

What are origins of the Borg?

Orion slave girls are a totally different society. They have different cultural values. Once can argue that they may exist. I'd have preferred to have them in the firm cause at least they wouldn't be stripping in a shuttlecraft just for a quick look at tits.

New Trek is Babies first Trek. Take all the interesting complexities out and just leave the simple stuff for people like you to understand.

>New Trek is Babies first Trek. Take all the interesting complexities out and just leave the simple stuff for people like you to understand.
>acting like Trek was ever anything more than middle-brow entertainment for the masses

these movies are only made for this sort of person

New movie.

Or paid shills.

>only reason why trek is relevant at this point is because of these new films

Nope. I'd say 6 TV-shows and 10 movies still have more influence on how franchise is known. It has survived 2 movies by Jar Jar Abrams, given that even he has admitted that he dun goofed up. There is at least a slight chance that new one isn't as bad as previous 3 movies. Given that new show is also coming and it's made by guys who worked with non Jar Jar Trek, it's probably good.

I don't get the bitching over this scene.

my issue with this fan service is that she was some bland barbie doll instead of an exotic alien qt

Huh? Everyone sucked JJ's dick for Star Trek 09.

>Huh? Everyone sucked JJ's dick for Star Trek 09.

Except fans of originals. Sure some trekkies tolerate 'em, but that is about it.

IMHO there is couple redeeming features in Jar Jar Treks. The fact that they used national ignition facility as engineering on Into Darkness was pretty cool. Uniform design is also decent.