What does Sup Forums's normal meal consist of?

What does Sup Forums's normal meal consist of?

Food.
/thread

the hearts of my enemies with SJW tears to drink for days

Vodka

Broccoli
Potatoes
Beans
Rice
Herbs
Spices

>tfw everyone around me is becoming obese and suffering from chronic disease or dying as the result of their diet.
>tfw my blood cholesterol levels, nutritional levels, and body weight are perfect despite being a lazy fuck who doesnt exercise

Tendies

Usually Campbell's Chunky soups. I eat apples and bananas at work then when I get home that's the meal I have for dinner. No refrigerator or oven so canned food works out well. It's cheap too, and I have lost 20lbs in the last 6 month so win-win.

Don't forget the TABASCO.

>Campbell's Chunky soups
>apples and bananas
Have fun with your kidney stones and nutritional deficiencies.

Do you even cronometer?

No cronometer but I eat multivitamin and calcium gummies daily. They're like desert for me.

Many nutrients are not bioavailable when taken in supplemented form. Also, all the soup is going to increase your risk of kidney stones.

Rice, beans, meat, salad and fruits. During workdays. Barbecue, pasta and beer/vodka/wiskey during weekends.

I appreciate your concern user. What changes do you suggest I make to my diet? Would sushi help? It's really the only food I would buy a minifridge for.

Also, why does soup increase my risk of kidney stones? I've known a few people with kidney stone problems and would like to steer clear if possible.

two of the top risk factors for kidney stones are salt and animal protein. In theory a low sodium vegetable soup or chili would be fine. However, most canned soups contain very large amounts of sodium. What you could do is make your own soup at home in large batches. It would be cheaper and healthier if you do it correctly.

>What changes do you suggest
Its difficult for me to answer that question. What may seem like an acceptable dietary option to me may seem rediculous to you. For example, I will sometimes eat brocolli, green beans, or okra as a main course (roughly 6 cups at a time). The best thing to do is really to play around with cronometer and plan some meals ahead of time. You don't need to go through all the trouble to track everything you eat all the time, but if you play around with it for just a couple hours, you can get a good feel for what food combinations provide the optimal amount of nutrients while minimizing unhealthy components such as saturated fat, trans fat, excess omega-6, or excess sodium. As a general rule, potatoes pair well with green vegetables for nutritionial content.

food...good food

Oh, I forgot to comment on fish consumption. The main issue with fish consumption from a health perspective is heavy metal accumulation. Heavy metals accumulate in our bodies over time and can cause adverse health affects long term. Most fish have some amount of heavy metals inside them and the further up the food chain they are, the more they are likely to have accumulated. (ie. small fish eat heavy metals. medium fish eat large amounts of small fish. large fish eat large amounts of medium fish)

I try to do the 70% vegetarian thing, lean on the carbs but sometimes I'm like "fuck it" and just eat some steak and pasta

Found Op's Dinner

Motherfucker you don't /thread your own post, at least do it in a separate post to avoid overtly looking like a total faggot

Also I eat bees

Cool thanks for the heads-up user.

Typical day:
07:00 Breakfast:
>100g crunchy nut cornflakes with around 400ml of whole milk
08:30 arrive at work:
>cup of tea with milk, no sugar
10:30 at work:
11:00 snack at work:
>1 tangerine
12:15 lunch at work:
>2 white bread sandwiches with oil spread margarine and with either pastrami ham or cheddar cheese with branston pickle as a filling
14:00 at work:
17:30 get home from work:
>cup of indian tea with milk and sugar
19:00 dinner
>pasta with a sauce made of an onion, a clove of garlic, 400g of chopped tomatoes, 2 rashers of bacon, a spoonful of creme fraiche, a squirt of ketchup and a pinch of sage. Normally drink a glass of water and/or red wine with this.
22:00 getting ready for bed
>a cup of peppermint tea
I walk just under 2 miles a day getting in and out of work; job is relatively sedentary with semi-regular lifting and carrying. When I'm at home I read, play vidya and lurk Sup Forums.
24/m/UK/155 Ibs/5'11"

This is....quite extensive

Fucker, what about almonds

lel I'm bored because I can't get arsed to get up and make my dinner. It's going to be a casserole of 3 pork belly chops with tomatoes, a red pepper, garlic, onion and rosemary. Will probably have it with boiled potatoes and a glass of red wine.

only at Christmas yo

10 beers and some beef jerky

Nice feathers

......like cooked bees or raw bees?

you eat sewer sludge? Wow

>dairy with literally every meal
Aren't you worried about all that saturated fat and estrogen?

Depends on how lazy I'm feeling

a mexxo mix and a 11 year old

Meat and chips.

Top ramen, maybe with some slices of cheese or a ham sandwich on the side to treat myself.
I have no money

thats a good meme

Frozen dinners
Prepackaged salads
Instant Noodles
Cheaper than school food but now that I look at it I will probably die.

Dick

It's not a meme. It's a serious consequence of dairy consumption.

>Frozen dinners
Frozen vegetables

>Prepackaged salads
I'm vegan and I don't even eat salad. Maybe some garlic steamed kale with nutritional yeast as a side occasionally, or a green smoothie made from bananas and spinach/kale.

>Instant Noodles
If you're looking for cheap food, why not just eat mixed beans and rice with spices added (cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, etc...). Potatoes are cheap as fuck too. As are lentils.

You can eat off of $5 a day without resorting to instant noodles man...

Breakfast
>Muffin and tea/ bacon eggs beans and tea/ nothing
mid morning
>pice of fruit and water
Lunch
>something eavy and a beer, coffee, sometimes desert
Mid afternoon
>toast and tea / muffin and soda
Dinner
> leftovers from lunch and a glass of wine/ something fast and water
Before going to bed
>slice of cake and tea with honey

21, Portugal, 70kg, 174cm

Ps: I often skip diner, like 1 out of every 3 times

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Why are you vegan