Sup

sup
do u know any towns in America with like only one or two streets? i wanna move to a real tiny town, so, could u help me pls?
random pic

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Laporte, PA/@41.4226363,-76.4984305,1404m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89cf8adae41b6cff:0x4c43ad659e9c14ec!8m2!3d41.4239666!4d-76.494113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump 1/10

bupm 2/10

bump 3/10

google.com/maps/place/Laporte, PA/@41.4226363,-76.4984305,1404m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89cf8adae41b6cff:0x4c43ad659e9c14ec!8m2!3d41.4239666!4d-76.494113

bump 4/10

I briefly lived in a place called Three Rivers in Michigan.

It's along a freeway with a few other 'one road' streets.

They have neighborhoods and technically more than 'one street', but they only have one main steet/social hub to the rest of the town.

wooooah, that's what i'm looking for. thank u sooooo much dude

yeah, np. These towns are more poor than rich I should warn you. Most houses are at least 40+ years old in the area, though I know you can probably buy a run down unit for a few thousand dollars on the cheap, and a few thousand more to fix it up if you have that time/resources.

I will say Three Rivers in particular is pretty conveniently located for a small town. It's on the border of Indiana and the main freeway is super easy access and the biggest city in the area, Kalamazoo, is only about a 20 minute, one way drive.

Hey OP, I'm really curious as to why you want to head to a teeny-tiny town. Can you explain your motivation a bit?

How about we make a new town full of Sup Forumstards? Or channers in general

Incest is Wincest in small towns

Check out the documentary "Welcome to Leith." I think it's still on Netflix...

It's about a super-small town in South Dakota, dead and decaying since the 20's, where a prominent Neo-Nazi started buying up land to make himself a compound of like-minded skinheads. They tried to take over the city government and ended up patrolling the streets with guns. Shit's cray

thats my first thought too

Hoosick Falls, NY. One stop light. Little brother used to live there.

Arenzeville Illinois. 300 population, mostly in the woods

Schroon lake NY is tiny as well. You blink and pass the town. I lice in upstate and have visited many times. Good people and a awesome lake

thanks for warning! actually, i won't buy a house, if i move to this town. i wanna work somewhere, you know, for shelter and food. maybe i will buy something, but not at the first year living there. but thank you so much!
yep, of course. honestly, in childhood i wanted to live in Norway and also wanted to open a cafe or something there. Since i was a child i has lived in a real big cities, so i used to hate it. So, about 4 or 5 years i have been learning Norwegian, but, my dream about
Scandinavia are dead now and i wanna move to American tiny town. It'll help me with improving my eng speech and aaargh it's so difficult to make a sentence arrrhhhhggghhh nvm hope u understand me

If you interested in small American towns, I would get yourself really familiar with farm life. A lot of these folks are very independently minded, manual labor sort of people.

i have*
fixed
sorry

look at this, and this isn't the biggest part of city!
i'll check. thx!

i thought about that, but i'm too lazy to have a farm with, umm, cows and hens and goats and something else. but it's nice idea.

Sounds like dream come true

Could try Mt. Hood Parkdale, Or. lived there during my childhood, there are more than one street obviously but only one Main Street that has a local grocery store, gas station and pub too

Bro I'm not going to reccommend any small towns to you if you're doing to try and take them over for your neo-Nazi buddies

Marine, Illinois.
You're gonna shit when you see the cost of living in IL though.

Not just to be a farmer yourself, but just being ready to do manual labor work like farm or factory labor.

Farming doesn't even necessarily mean with animals, most of the farmers out there deal with crops. Also, marijuana is medically legal in Michigan. I know a few people who make a comfortable living just growing and selling dope to dispensaries and patients.

As if that small town isn't already filled with incest loving pedophiles

Oniontown, NY

Cumming Iowa

google dat shit

shameless samefag here