How did people thousands of years ago make these inside box cuts in stone that requires diamond tools to work?

how did people thousands of years ago make these inside box cuts in stone that requires diamond tools to work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4AoAZMRqM
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iMHx0BXDfHE
youtube.com/watch?v=otiO_wKCwEc
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slaves...
the answer is always slvaes

That looks quite clearly cast

>that requires diamond tools to work

lol

that stone is diorite

I don't get it, why do you need diamond to cut stone?

Also why is diamond considered difficult or significant to get?

Most stone cuting is done with water and sand. Diamond is used for hard metals but is as common today as it was back then- i.e. very common

Maybe they used a diamond on a stick

>find corundum
>attach with wood fiber to a stick
>hack away
That's one possibility.

>diorite
Maybe the people used shards of diorite as tools.

they cast molten stone?

really?

Those stones aren't actually that hard.

You get the preliminary shape just by grinding them down with other stones.

Then you do the fine cutting with a bronze toothless saw using sand as grit.

Within the sand are particles harder than whatever you're cutting so the grit allows the bronze saw to cut through.

It's exactly how the Egyptians cut rock.

When me and my brothers where younger we lived near mountains so everything was rocky.

There were these rock boulder we would carve things into with chisels and files.

after a while we got good enought to carve near perfect lines and shapes using string and rulers.

It took a while, but it was far from impossible.

we made better looking shit than op's picture sometimes.

in the end we left it all there in the woods, im grow now and I wonder if people will find those sculptures and think its some ancient civilization.

Humans are so gullible, kek.

>It's exactly how the Egyptians cut rock.
they used ancient aliens?

aliens u fag

They would help you figure it out but you keep calling them niggers...

>Diamond tools.
That is tuff stone, quite easy to work with.

I remember that episode on Discovery channel or whatever . Shit was easy once you figured out what to do

because it acts as a fantastic abrassive.

moreso than sand due to chemical makeup.

most sand is made of silicon and although they share the same crystaline-lattice structure making them 'gem-y' looking, the covalent bond strength for the diamonds carbon structure is MUCH MUCH stronger making it much tougher to break down.

thats why all the new shit coming out with nanotech using carbon nanotubes and graphene and so on will let us see building materials that are unheard of with todays standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4AoAZMRqM

Lasers.

They just went pew pew pew pew pew with the zapguns given to them by their alien overlords.

Aliens, magic, or the actual fucking tools to do the job.

Molten? Are you trolling or just retarded?

Concrete poured into a mold is referred to as 'cast'. Ancient Romans had concrete. There are legends of a similar construction technique being used in Mesoamerica (see: Machu Picchu).

so much this

>very common

I bet you think gold isn't rare either. Geological information surveys and high-powered mining equipment accounts for how often you see extremely rare resources.

With rocks, sticks, twine and possibly either chalk or charcoal.

But then some kind of forensics expert comes in and looks at the craftsmanship with a fine lens, and kicks the gullible archeologist in the testicles for wasting their time.

It's always aliens.

They were smarter and didn't over think things.

there are many ways to do that, first if i remember well that one is on peru, the metod to cut stone was pretty simple, they used a chisel to make small holes on the stone close to each other then they filled the holes with water, the place is a desert with hot days and cold nights so the constant preasures of the water going from liquid to ice cut the stone after a few days, also people didnt got to make a perfect form on their first try there are places that are giant trash cans for failed attemps to make a stone sculpture.

better do your homework theres no way they cast this stone

you're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Illuminati confirmed

Wants to demonstrate advanced technology
>look at this cut stone! shits out of this world

the metod of construction on machu picchu was to cut stones tetris style and put on top of the other and machu picchu is on south america not Mesoamerica

With there minds.
I can prove it too
>i just dont want to

>that requires diamond tools

If you want to carve it out in a day, yeah.

Someone probably carefully shaved at this rock for the better part of a year to make these things

they're so busy, make us humans seem idle

They probably just set up a Haste II beacon within range and used an Efficiency V diamond pickaxe, you fucking retard.

Wow, that sounds awesome.

It must have been really neat to live in a world where neither of you had a cell phone with a camera on it.

Great story, really sounds super true!

yeah its the most retaded shit i ever saw, if the aztec and the incas had microwave technology, cellphones and laptos i could agree with the idea of ancient ilegal aliens but the just cut stone on a rather practical way.

Persistence

Easy.

Cutting dicks wasn't enough so the Jew decided to cut stones. When cutting stones become too easy they decided to cut down white civilization.

Gold is ultra rare
Diamond is ultra common

Read a book

Not macchu picchu but same civilization
>Extremely easy to work with

Pretty easily... even today they don't use diamond tools to cut stone, you potato.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMHx0BXDfHE

youtube.com/watch?v=otiO_wKCwEc

Next you are gonna ask how they built the pyramids without lights.

FYI a combination of building it from the inside out and using seawater lights with tiny wick flames to light the way without dying from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Thank god for Mr. Wizard when I was a kid.

these are made from granite and limestone. You cant cast that or cut it with copper, iron, or steel tools. It's the argument for alien technology.
the ancient people could have just learned about diamonds and their hardness and used them as tools to chip away at them.

No, they are extremely common, idiot. Not all diamonds are gem quality, and of the ones that are, a large percentage are uncirculated in order that they shouldn't flood the market.

Everyone knows the ancient finnish empire used diamond tools to cut their memes into every surface they could find
L2history you nigger

Dude is using carbide tools

And ? Did you think only diamond was harder than diorite or something ?

Limestone is easy as fuck to cut. Granite not so much but it can be done using the method described by .

The problem with the world is that the Industrial Revolution created NEET motherfuckers who don't know shit and have never done manual labor in their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ&t=0s

Watch all of this.

THIS. DeBeers should be destroyed.

is that sexywoman?, i meant sacsayhuaman?

>thousands of years ago
that stone carving isnt even 2000 years old.
its from a 6th/7th century temple in western bolivia. theres tons of that shit in that area. it does not exceed ancient egypt precision or building complexity.

roobelidoodeliydoo, op is a faggot.

its not wanter and sand, its water and sand AND pressure, done with high tech machinery. you try getting that kinda pressure with out machines, its either that or wait a few thousand/million years.

rubies and emeralds are so much more rare, but cheaper. it's all just a marketing gimmick and as you said, holding millions of diamonds in vaults to artificially inflate the price.

lol yes the average person cant cut granite with sand because they are NEET but mr manly man here knows exactly how the Egyptians did it because it was easy
>delusion

They used time. Just time and rocks.

you can literally find diamonds laying on the ground near mountains that were once active volcanoes as they are ejected during eruptions. theres a national park in the US where you can pan for diamonds and people typically find lots of them. Not all diamonds are jeweler quality, but they are not rare.

This. LOL. So Underrated.

>Not understanding the difference between hardness and brittleness/density.
Diamonds are good for cutting, you can't just go smashing them into a rock with a hammer or they'll shatter you fucking dunce.

You are ignorant, immature, and illiterate. Begone.

Diamond is not required to cut stone, What you are looking at is easily achievable with bronze age technology. Just because you don't understand mineralogy, or history, does not make this a mystery.

>inb4 diamond is the hardest metal

Dudddeeee, that's so deeepppppp

That's outright poetic.

>not understanding how an abrasive slurry works

>This guy doesn't know about the diamond scam.

Copper no, iron yes, but its hard on the tools, steel absolutely, that's what we use for masonry today.

Skills are lost methods forgotten. In an age of stone or copper is nots unreasonable to assume they utilized methods to work with the primary material of their time

I mean FUCK would you expect an ancient Egyptian architect to be incapable of teaching you something about working with stone that you didn't already know.

>"Ancient people could have learned about diamonds and their hardness and used them to chip away at the stone"
>Chip away, implying a striking motion using one item to hit another
You gonna chip away with diamond dust?

this nigga think irl is like minecraft or some shit HAHAHAHA

>what is the De Beers diamond cartel?

The rock they used to build that came from hundreds of miles away and thousands of feet up. Now THAT is fucking odd...

slavs?

hammer and chisel
what a fucking dunce

On a microscopic scale, what do you think is happening in a slurry? Tiny pieces...carried by a liquid...hitting a bigger piece. Put the dunce cap on your thick skull and sit in the corner.

obvious western spy is obvious

Damn. Whole lotta geologists on here today. Taking a break from the the dissertation, Sup Forumsros? If so, then please explain why diamond is the hardest metal

they melted the rock and then molded it

"Look at me, I can change the meaning of what I said to make it sound like I'm right."
Good job, buddy.

ayyliums

Truely spoken by someone whos never worked with extremely dense material before. I dont believe we inve ted diamond equipment in the industrail relovution

This is clearly a dock for extraterrestrical orbiters, no matter with the tools they had. look for the cable connector at the left side. They must be extremely sophisticated

crystal lattices an' shit

persistence
slaves
persistence

Going back and forth with sand and a broze dagger should only take a few million years by hand.

though, its funny how this "devils door" that was praised by the incas as the "door to praise Mamapacha" (mother earth)

looks exactly like this in turkey

Maybe people were just as advanced as us back then and greed lust and power killed them off like we're doing right now. History repeats itself...unless it's in stone all other things eventually turn to dirt

Holy quads wasted on some weird foot-sucking shit

this is now my personal dump

>Doesn't understand how diamonds work