Good evening Sup Forums

Good evening Sup Forums

Can you guess these three easy drugs right and i will dump some flawless pictures of my stepsister. The first one from the left side is an easy one.

Whats your favourite drug of choice?

>Also general drug thread

To you moral anti drug fags please keep scrolloing.

>mouse turds
>aspirin
>smarties

Bat poop, Altoids, Ibuprofen.

Wheres my trophy?

God damn can't stand subutex, makes me so sick day after.

Not sure on the other two but the one in the middle is oxycodone. Op give us a less grainy pic, that one sucks

Get thread

>rat shit
>vitamin C
>melatonin

You got ripped off.

Come on guys, try harder, here's a tease for ya

Hash on the left

Where's my pictures OP

Heroin T3s mdma
Lets see'm titties

Uhhh
Bubble hash
Oxycontin
Mdma
Amirite?

hasch was right, but easy. so here's an easy one awell.

Fuck OP! You weren't kidding about flawless pictures!

Hash on the left

Not a good enough picture to see the two pills.

Recovering alcoholic and recovering benzo addict so I'm sober now.

Poppy seeds, aspirin and a beta blocker

you ever sell your subs?

Can't let you guys see the prints on the pills. Thats cheating guys come on,

Left is definitely hash

White is generic Valium.

Hash/Oxy/Percoset

>

He alredy got that one, but heres one for effort.

Oxycodonce and adderall

You a faggot now
Abandoning thread

Oooooooffft

What a hottie

Check'ed

why is the hash all in little tiny rat shit pellets? Never in 30 years seen anybody have it like that

Looks like a trap, not a very good one either

If she wasn't my stepsister i would destroy that ass which has been forged in Valhalla by Odyn himself.

Third pill is an oxy, but you have that win for now

Nice b8 m8

not b8 at all, looks like some Moroccan shemale.

i got no clue, so probably oxycodone

I would eat all my meals off her sweaty ass cheeks

so hash extasy and oxy?

middle clonazepam

Hash, clonazepam, oxycotin

OP here, now we know that the left one is hasch, and the right one is oxycontin so we have one more left to figure out.

Hint: It's a benzo, but what kind?

Very good, got'em all roght, in the right order. Dumping ome noe for you fucks.

I usually do'em like that and sprinkle it over weed mixed with tobacoo

Loraz

Clonazepam, prolly ribotril

>not laying a block of hash on top of the weed/tobacco, burning it on top until soft, then mixing in it

Fuckin novice

YOPO

more, faggot

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several seconds and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Your supposed to heat it, break it up then mix it in. Faggot.

stfu pissmop fag

No, no you're not.

Could I please have the page of the Hash Rulebook where you found that?

Here's the last semi-hot pic of her, the rest are just normal "hey i must look modest to family members who are looking.

Great work guys, i'm happy you know so much about illegal drugds.

Vile, genuinely looks like a dude in drag