IM VEGAN ASK ME ANTHING

IM VEGAN ASK ME ANTHING

no fuck vegans

i can destroy u 1v1 m8

I'm veggie. Wish I could go vegan but too damm hard

How can you eat plants ? Plants are living creature just like animals you are such a murderer without empaty. You shall just starve to death.

this

personally, I do it for health reasons.

low quality b8

Karen is shit waifu

Are you one of those vegans who force other people to be vegan? Because if not I like you

k, i'm too

Does anyone do that?

No I am not. I dont give a fuck about what people eat.

I dont believe morality should be pushed down people's throat. I believe the best thing you can do is explain it to them and let them decide. If you act like a feminazi like OMG U R A BAD PERSON its gonna have the opposite effect and people will not give a fuck about vegan or whatever shit u try to tell them is good.

At first veganism was something that I did because I knew was good but I really hated it so I eated dairy or meat sometimes.

Nowadays I not only do it for moral reasons but for health reasons too

Have you been on the internet before?

Okay good. You have a good day

you are the 1%

I know thats why i get pussy eryday

ok Mr/Madam vegan.
only one question.
"why you are eating perfectly alive and ready for grow species?"
I mean... The meat lovers eat animals but the are dead before consumption. technically they eat dead tissue.
You on the other side are devouring live specimens.
Why you are doing that?

low quality b8

>Being forced to do anything by other people online
>Being this much of a bitch

Just cuck my shit up fam

Kill you're self pussy

What's the best way to slaughter a lamb? Cut its throat or just bludgeon the juicy little morsel in the head until it drops?

if you say so...
but it's a logical question. The main statement to any vegan is that they don't kill creatures to feed.
so... OP don't want to reply to this question!?
this means it's not "low quality b8"

no one ever said they go vegan because they dont want to kill kek

Its about suffering not about life, plants dont suffer as animals.

It's alternative facts, dumbcunt. B8. And low quality at that. That's why OP doesn't want to reply.

If you`re vegan will you still suck dick?

If snek bite u you will died?

nope vegan have superpowers

if u rich enough sure

ANTHING u got eated by the SPIDER

bless

Why are you such a Juden Shit???

Serious Question.

Do you miss Bacon?

really?!?!?!
you see plants has well how to say it simply just to understand me ... they "suffer " or they can "feel".
not sophisticated as animals but...
Ok I will try to explain!
the process of "feeling" in animals is a neuronic electric pulse from let just say your pawn ar finger to your brain.
now... the plants has a similar neuronic electric pulse from lest just say its fallen leaf through its entire body. so every part of the plant or tree is knowing that "something happens".
this is a well known fact.
now the animals and the plants and humans has electric pulses so they all "feel". only the plants can reproduce themselves from a small part like a branch. sooo.....
"why you are eating alive and suffering creatures????"

So, what you're saying is...if a pig had a personality, he would cease being a filthy animal?

That would have to be one charming muthafuckin' pig...

when was the last time you ate meat?

kekek.
I bet that OP is vegan from 30 mins.

Nobody cares, kys

Oh... What happen OP?
You, didn't like my post?

You...You are not yet fluent. Did you run your native language through Google translate or something? Because, if so, it butchered the fuck out of it.

I said nothing of the kind. I just asked OP if he or she missed bacon.

Simple yes or no will do, reasoned responses as to why, appreciated.

yes, why not? maybe I do it on purpose or maybe not.
do you speak other languages beside English?
but It's good enough just to understand my point of view.
by the way the "English MaddaFacka" insult do not work here.
so... you are not mad about my english skills but about my statement.
well... I told you that the "the vegans don't make creatures suffer!" is bullshit but you didn't believe it.

I speak Spanish decently well. Not fluent, pero yo se un poco espaƱol. Hablas mucho?

And I'm not OP. I just had a hard time following your English. But arguing that plants release stress chemicals doesn't equate to them suffering. They don't have the capacity. That being said, veganism is stupid. We have flat and canine teeth for a reason. We're omnivores.

how many cocks have you sucked today?