losers of Sup Forums, where are you?

>170cm manlet
>brainlet horrible at math; dumb as shit
>23 and fucked only 1 girl in my whole life
>shitty job that pays a bit over minimum wage
>third world scum (south america)
>poor as shit
>shitskin
>spaghetti lord; never been to a party (no one ever even invited me to one)
>13cm dick
>bad at video-games (been tryin to speedrun RE4 and couldn't manage to get sub 2... just unbelievable)
>fedora tipper
>can't drive

man I suck

post more or kys

Man I wish I was in south america, you guys have great blow

noice

> 6'2
> 22
> live in suburbs with my dad
> software engineer and IT guy with no job
> i have a kid, fucked 9 girls so far
> pay $450 a month in child suport
> kill me please

>22
>already paying child support

lol kys

M O A R

>6'1
>22
>kinda fat
>virgin, never kissed a girl
>jerk off at least twice a day
>hate my job
>hate my university
>too busy to hang out with my friends
>my sister is a slut
>hate my life

well at least i can use the metric system
i guess things could be worse

shit i forgot to add im skinnyfat
literally the worst build imaginable

You ain't me man

>tfw builtfat aka dadbod

girls are into it, i too was surprised

>165
>skinny af
>almost 20
>have a virgin girlfriend
>never fucked my gf beause i'm too shy
>i want to die

>180 cm manlet
>Pretty sharp-minded, plenty charismatic with friends but generally pretty socially autistic with strangers and especially grills.
>19, only ever had 1 real gf and never managed to fuck her however I did fuck my best friend's gf and forever ruined our relationship
>Working under a shitty electrical contractor trying to get into the IBEW
>living on a rotting farm with my senile parents on the east coast US, surrounded by antifa losers and nigs
>19 cm dick but still can't acquire gf

We'll all be dead someday, Anons

Lay off the beer and do some situps there is still hope user

>fucking retarded shit at school
>nice looking but to depressed to attempt to get girls
>19 yr old virgin
>have hyperhydrosis so my hands sweat constantly
>bad at greentexting
>I sleep all day until I have to go to work
>I'm a fucking waiter in Louisiana
>basically a nig nog food wrangler
>no idea what I'm doing with my life
>family hates me
>sister is pregnant by my boss who is a shit lord
>I want to kill myself

speedruns are fun just keep at it and you will get better
sources:i speedrun

Bump dis thread losers

What said bro. Speedrunning is a pain in the ass bro. I'm working on RE4 as well. Starting on a Separate Ways run tho. A lot shorter so it's easier for me to single segment

>6'1
>above average intelligence
>26
>live in Orange County California
>slept with tons of girls
>make okay money but love my job
>not too bad looking
>8 inch penis
>things are pretty great for me

are you a feminist ?

Get the fuck out of this thread normie cunt

Manlet too and a bit self conscious about it. Best advice I can give you is to wear clothes that fit, never too small. Try to not appear bothered by your height, and generally look happy when it's not too fake to do so. Think of something you could even do for free and do that as your job. Start a hobby, martial arts are a good confidence booster and you will meet new people and stay healthy. If you loathe the country you live in, you can always move somewhere else.

> 25. Never had a GF. Fucked once
> Jobless
> Carless
>Live in a first world country, so its ironic

I have just turned 18
184cm
16cm dick
Goes to highschool, gonna try to become a psychologist
Lost my virginity 3 weeks ago to the gf i have now
Slowly losing grip of friends
Become addicted to smoking and drinking
Works a minimum wage job, lives with parents
Been off pills for a while but feel like i need them back(Was diagnosed with chronical depression 4 years ago)
Life is mediocre
Pretty good at vidya

>178cm
>not smart but not retarded
>19 had sex once
>Shit job
>Swede the real blonde blue eyed kind
>poor but not dying
>okay socially
>19cm dick
>decent at vidya also speedrunning platformer

Alright, I'll bite

>175cm 120 lbs
>Live in Canada, am French Leaf
>24 having a kid with a girl who deserves more than I'll ever be able to provide
>lost the love of my life before the current girl and tried killing myself multiple times; she just up and left me
>Had about 15 partners, like 11 of them deadfish in bed, and 3 were paid for
>left the airforce and they attempted to charge me with insubordination among other things
>weaboo cunt that loves east-asia
>6 inch
>Okay at some games, horrible at team based games
>lost my car in an accident after a woman hit some kid and the sudden stop prevented me from getting out of the way fast enough
>lost any money I once had to insurance blaming me (takes the fucking woman's word over everything else, policy was "everyone is at fault in EVERY accident")
>now unemployed doing fuck all with my life

Why don't you have a job?

fuck her before she gets bored
trust

Also forgot to add im from Norway and im skinnyfat

>28
>between fatass and bearmode
>have fucking brain damage
>dug myself into debt for two years from medical shit and missing work
>honestly think I'm autistic
>still smarter than 90% of the people I work with
>drug addict stalker ex girlfriend
>married online stalker
>6 feet tall, thats about 182 centimeters
>10 inch dick, that's about 25 centimeters
>still shy meeting people
>most of my friends are girls
>friendships always weird

are you me, user?

Tell me about the airforce user

cm
>>started college at 15, dropped out at 18
>>turn 21 in two weeks, fucked 19 women
>>Low rank in US military (infantry)
>>Hate my Job, but it pays the bills
>>from Pacific Northwest
>>deployed and have accumulated 13k in savings
>>Caucasian
cm dick
>>Fucking garbage at video games. 3/10

Tell me about your feelings bro

lol you were smart enough to start college at 15 and you still ended up in the military? How are you that fucking dumb?

I wasn't mature enough to focus on my studying. I did three years at a community college to get my AS in computer science, and then i got overwhelmed because i was spending all my time smoking weed and trying to get laid instead of studying

Military not a bad option brotha

Anxiety keeps getting me fired. I do charity work atm to help compensate

Anxiety is a bitch

You sound like a twat. I'm offended,that we're both from the pacific northwest

is this an elaborate troll? 13 cm is just below average so you have nothing to worry about.

Man I work in the fields doing slave labor, we get paid 600$ a week come on man w.e you're doing it can't be that rough, 450$ for your kid is cheap lol

I now that feel. I used to dig holes for a living.

Do you fall into the seemingly 80% of the PNW that is a pot addicted bleeding heart hippie?

Ah man that's rough too, fuck digging holes I think that shits even harder, tried that and quit after 5 days, was like fuck this makes the fields seem like a cake walk @.@

>19
>kinda good looking
>too lazy tired to do anything but sleep and eat
>ok paying part time job but i hate it
>autistic when it comes to meeting new people or building a healthy relationship with a girl
>hate everyone in my school so i don't talk to anyone
>few semi-good friends
>also shit at greentext

Kys pig sow before I fucking plow that whore ass and bleed you dry like the disgusting cattle you are.

tell me about it Sup Forumsrotha

That's the kind of problem that goes away once you finish. University sucks, but only because you're putting in the effort. Maybe your workload is too high, but you'll finish when you're projected to and with decent grades, which might be enough for an internship somewhere decent. Or you could pull back a bit, workout a couple times a week, and go out once a week. Figuring out work-life balance early is beneficial for later in life.

I feel you bro I love to fucking eat I think it's a depression thing. I don't know if I'm lazy or depressed or both?

The only time i can actually talk to people is when im wasted

is it true that orange is the sluttiest county in ca?

Infantry is. It's the least marketable position in the military and his brain has probably atrophied by now from lack of stimulation.

Yeah, that or LA, Hollywood is full of sluts. I am about 25 minutes from Hollywood so I get the best of both.

i think it goes hand in hand.
If you have a shitty lifestyle you're likely to be depressed

It was bullshit, unfulfilling work. I did it with the Navy in Victoria. What a gongshow it was.

When I was releasing due to my Terms of Service expiring, they LOST all of my documentation and release forms. I was suppose to be gone by august, but they kept me in until October (not too long but it meant I lost the career opportunity I had lined up when I got back to my home province).

At the same time, they put me under the supervision of a spanish guy from Honduras who had 0 english skills, and his french was deplorable to me. Every day he called me his pet dog, yelled at me for doing my job, and even yelled at me for being too polite. He told me I wasn't turned out well enough for a parade, and that the base Admiral told him personally I was in need of correction. He told me to show up in dress uniform for a personal inspection, but i showed up in civilians. When he started trying to yell at me for such a pointless and absolutely mundane fucking thing (keep in mind I'm trying to fucking leave the military, I don't want anything to do with it at this point) I went fucking ballistic and threw a chair at him and told him to fuck off and just let me do my fucking job. That ended up with multiple charges in a court martial.

I understand a lot of people know that this "abuse" in the military is supposed to happen, but it happens to the group. If assholes like this jack ass single you out, that is not supposed to happen.

>1,83
>98 kg landwhale
>dick 16cm
>23 years old
>fucked only 3 girls
>school therapist
>get about 3000 a month
>addicted to smoking
>biggest problem: native german male
>litterally everything you do or say an and will be used against you (not including women ( like male version of pupil is Schüler, female Schülerin. you have to use both or will be fined because of sexism)
>are not allowed to be proud of my country but sandniggers storm in here with their allahu snackbar shitskin flags
>live in the 3rd criminal city here (makes job harder)
>have been assaulted twice but police cant do shit about criminality
>once owned a knife to defend my self in case but was arrested for that (blade is 8cm and it can be opened with one hand if you are skilled)
>job takes all the time so i havent seen my friends in moths
>neither have i seen or met women
>pls kill me

Tru

>i use Sup Forums on a regluar basis

>be me
>be 6'1
>27 years old, went back to college for computer engineering, feelsgoodman
>not working right now but comfortable from savings and loans
>American
>Money in the bank
>Engaged
>Life turning around
>vidya just not really as important as it was before, still play classics on Dolphin/ePSXE though
>6 inch package
>White

I think I'm gonna make it guys

3rd criminal city but fines school therapists for sexism?

At least you got laid once.
I'm 25 and still no pussy for me.
Also shitty job, poor as fuck, live with my parents, went to college and fucked it up after 3 and a half years.
At least I made out with some chick yesterday (first one after high school), she gave me her number and now wont respond to messages.
So fuck my life so far.
I'm on half way to becoming a damn wizard.
Only thing thats keeping me sane is fucking around in san andreas

I think the only thing I am going for me right now is I got my grandma's Directv log in so I can watch Cops on my computer now.

then stop messaging her. STOP IT. That is literally your only hope. If she thinks you are too interested then she isn't going to be interested. If you aren't interested then she will be interested. Girls like being treated like shit.

>messaging after one day

I actually send only one message saying hi.
Only got 2 blue check mark back

>5'7
>31
>never had a job
>never earned a dollar in my life
>socially awkward as fuck, possible autistic
>living with parents for rest of life
>haven't left the house in 7 months
>too afraid to end my life

im dumb but there is a limit

tell me about paying for sex, user
I feel like it's shit but lot's and lot's of people don't seem to care
Is it any worse than regular sex?

That picture describes exactly how i felt after sending that text.

>oh and never had a gf, or even kissed a girl, still have my v-card

Why don't you leave the house? Are you challenged in some way? Serious question not trying to be a dick.

Uhhh, how are you 31 and never have had a job? That breaks my brain, I imagine your parents pay for everything? And when they die? Do they have any money you will get?

>22
>193cm
>had suicidal tendancies and hatred for people since 14-15yo
>tried twice to end my life, but im even shit at that
>hates school, forced myself to finish highschool
>tried college but stopped after a few days
>father is kinda rich
>lets me live in one of his apartment in Paris
>give me 350$~ each month, much more than enough since i dont go out a lot
>got diagnosed "high potential" last year, explains a lot but doesnt change shit
>people often tells me im smart but i feel retarded, and dont want to have any kind responsabilty
>every thing or people that interests me ends up disgusting me when i get to know it/them
>just killing time playing games, watching series, lurking or doing other shits
>doesnt feel any attraction to people other than sexual to girls
>decent looking and okay at making people like me when im trying
>fuck some random chick from tinder or else every 1-2 month when physical need gets too high
>people say they care about me, or love me, but i dont believe them
>really boring life
>waiting for something to happen, but way to lazy to force it

yea im a spoiled retard

Ok, for real then, don't message her again. If she messages you, don't "forget" who she is, but definitely act as though she's not super important to you. Women, no matter what their mindset is, want to be the most important thing in the room to any guy they're talking to...give her just a little bit of that, and if you play it right, she'll get hooked. You've already made out with her some, so there's definite interest there, you'll be solid if you just play slightly aloof.

>> i have aids

>19
>short brown fat
>poor
>college with military favoring grades
>spaghetti being but managed to get and sleep with 2 girls
>currently depressed from 2nd girl
>found out im not getting financial aid because they dont for winter classes
>pic too related

I have social anxiety, and don't see a reason too since my parents deliver everything to my room for me

When my parents pass away, I'll probably be homeless and die alone out on the streets. thinking about that shit scares me. I'm too socially awkward to hold a job

this guy "wins" this thread

yeah i dont fucking know. parents and exspecially poor people always report you for everyting they think could be wrong and potentially make money.
there are some pretty poor and criminal areas here. i try to put the children through it but it moslty fails because of the parents cooperation. it makes me kinda sad. mostly because those faggot parents just look through my letters and try to figure out anyting wrong or they find insulting. rereading my letters makes out most of my time and i wish i could spend this time with all the kids to help them out of this fuckhole but because of their parents it does not work.
last week i worked 54 hours (from monday to friday) and no fucking parent i wanted to meet to speak about their kids came.
every other criminal mostly does not get reported. there is a lot of drug use, motorbike gang criminality, kurdish, albanian, turkish and russian gang criminality and a fuck load of prostitution here. and its like everyone expects me to solve this. like fuck off, i dont even have the right to say: "you are unable to raise your child" or report them to the police because i was sworn to secrecy.
at least i inspire those little faggots. maybe they learn just a bit and break out of this shithole.

>23
>184 cm
>140 pounds
>go to university
>fucked 7 girls in my life, including one hooker
>never had a relationship for more than two months
>feel lonely sometimes
>get really insecure from time to time
>still kinda happy atm
>doing well financially

>manlet
>dicklet
>wristlet
>brainlet
>facial symmetrylet but
>virginlet

but my room is comfy desu

>22
>just left my gf (2,5 y relationship) for another girl
>other grill doesnt want me anymore
>now alone
>just leave the house for shitty job and to get my drugs

I don't get how can you be non-autistic to the point of at least making out but be 25 and still a virgin.

sometimes i feel good for not being born in the 1st world (on rare occasions tho)
I mean, if I didn't work I'd have been kicked out of home a long time ago
necessity simply forces you out of autism, even tho I'm awkward as shit too

>32
>184cm
>full-time job for 10 years now as software engineer
>together with gf for 9 years
>baby on the way
>bought a house 7 years ago, still enjoy living there
>good income
>take at least 3 vacations abroad a year
>living in the city, good social life
>fit
>Good 19cm dick that gets the Mrs off

Then stop being a faggot and get help. You can type and have good grammar. That is more than most idiots can do. There are a thousand people like you who have been helped. Your parents are there so they care. Tell them to get you help so you don't become homeless when they die. ALSO, having something to do everyday will help with any depression. Stop being a faggot and do it.

It was an okay experience for me, but it was an ABSOLUTELY hilarious story for me to share. Fuck it I'll say it here. I won't greentext because fuck it I'm lazy.

So I was going through a rough time coping with the loss of a few friends over the years, by this time I had 3 years with the military. I was 20. One of my friends asked me if I could drive him to this rub\n\tug spot, I didn't have to go in or nothing, just drop him off. While I was on the way there I decided fuck it might as well see what I could get out of it.

I tell him to call ahead because I was paranoid and didn't want to go face first into some like, Barrie street gangs fucking zone or something. He calls the place and this asian woman is screaming over the phone.

Lady: "HELLO, THIS IS ______ FOOT SPA, YOU ENJOY"
Friend: "Hi, I was just calling to make sure this is the right spot I saw online. Is this the place I could get.... special endings? Happy ending? Erotic?"
>ended up at the address he gave me, park in front of this chinese restaurant
Lady: "YOU ARE THE 2 WHITE GUYS THAT PARKED IN BRACK CAR, COME IN NOW"

>oh fuck triads or something

He ended up being taken by the woman, and I got this young looking asian girl. I paid like 60 bucks for the 1 hr massage. When that finished she asked if I wanted extra, she liked me enough since I was a young guy for once who wasn't a fat piece of shit so she cut me a deal, 20$ for whatever. I was way too fucking relaxed from the massage, but I immediately got nervous over this question. I told her I'll just go with a HJ. She tells me she'll be right back, just get comfortable. I had my boxers on still so I took them off.

When she came back she saw my little limp dick, and just fucking burst out laughing.

Lady: "HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE SMARR PENIS" (that's literally what she said, I fucking couldn't believe it)

I swear to god, I was too embarrassed to be mad, but I did end up liking her a lot as well for honesty.

I don't know either.
And I'm not even that ugly
I'm 188cm tall have a 17cm dick
I guess I'm semi-autistic

Holy shit, so many fucking sad ducks here.

>23 y/o
>Medium build
>170cm tall
>Studying computer science after working for about two years.
>Got gf of 5 years which I love.
>Gf got good paying job
>Nice apartment
>Not living in third world / the us
>life's good

> 21
> virgin
> height unsure
> weight unsure
> boss fucked up 2 weeks ago now i have no job
> sit at home leaching money from the government

25 year old
Beautiful Asian wifey
50grand in cash in my safe
Run gambling scheme
American and proud Trump voter

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

>5'8
>21
>last semester of classes but I have some summer classes I need to finish
>funeral director, love/hate ny job
>fucked 2 girls and like 10 shemales
>I smoke a lot of weed
>what the fuck am I?

nobody gives a shit about your political correctness
faggot

Damn user you sound like you have passion for what you're doing, maybe consider moving to different city?
people like you should not have a problem getting job

true words, me gusta

What's your fucking problem you racist asshole?

>25
>187cm
>average+ dick, lost weight, not feeling too bad about body now
>not virgin
>everyone tells me I'm pretty damn smart. I don't feel it myself
>bipolar
>hard time looking forward in life
>charismatic, good at making first impressions
>handful of good friends
>unemployed, can't keep myself from crashing long enough to keep a job
>at least I'm white :')
>worst at greentext