I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.
This is where it stops. As far as I can see I have 3 options and only 2 of them makes it stop.
1) Get up in morning and go to work, like usual.
2) Link a hose pipe to my bathroom window and exhaust. Start the engine and wait patiently for the pain to end.
3) Go on some wild adventure that I have no idea how to start.

Currently aiming for option 3 but like it states, I don't know how?

Being homeless is a pretty good adventure. Continue on your current trajectory and option 3 will start itself.

Option 3 is supposed to be a way of diverting from the current trajectory.
But it does make sense that I'm subconsciously already making all the right preperations.

alaska
the sky is the limit faggot

Not a yankee doodle pigeon, so are you gonna pay for my 14 hour plain ride faggot.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

>3) Go on some wild adventure that I have no idea how to start.
Take as many loans as you can, go to las vegas and bet everything on the roulette table in one go. If the gods deem you worthy you will get a big reward and restart your life, if not you can always kill yourself. Sounds like a good way to start a movie too.

so, you want to kill yourself but still worry about money? suck my fucking cock faggot.

Please don't copypasta in my thread whilst I'm trying to have a breakdown.

Do I get the plane tickets before or after I suck it?

Sorry

No worries user, just be a little more considerate of other peoples feelings in future.
Thanks.

I do need some actual advice on this though....
Or shall we just do option 1 and call it a day?

just go dude

you start by packing all your shit and leaving with no intentions on returning in a long time

Take only what you need, put all your money in an account you can use overseas, and just go

Pack your bags and bring the money you have

Do odd jobs around the globe to keep yourself sustained

Theres always someone who needs something done in every city

I also think there might be an app for it but cant quite remember

Thanks man, this is the type of advice I need.
It's more the getting 500m down the road and getting to the first crossroad I need help with though.
How do I get through that part?

I think google just provided the answer?
Capatcha said public train?

It's honestly not going to be that much, take your money, go to another city, do something if low on money.

Shit!
Everything just started clicking into place and then I remembered my passport is expired.
I was gonna find the cheapest travel I could find and get on it.
Even Tor can't get me out of the country before life starts again next week.
Think I'd look to guilty wielding fake ID about anyway.
It's almost impossible to set off on a journey when you have no place to go.

Option 2) is looking more and more attractive.
I know it's not the most entertaining way to go but I'll still live stream it if anyone wants.
I'll put link to the stream on this twitter I intended to use on my travels.
Even that is against me and won't send the verification email.

@AllBetOff

You guys can AMA BTW?
Just talking about my problems will no doubt do me the world of good.

Get it renewed, man

Take a week or two, maybe a month, to get prepared, and then at the end of the month, lock up, turn everything off, unplug everything, and walk out the door. Plan where you want to go next, but do so in a simple, stumbling way. You're an adventurer, so no rush to get to the next destination.

A good place to start is Australia or Europe.

In Europe, everybody speaks English and theres lots of cool stuff to see.

If you start in Australia, you can wander Asian countries too, and theres always adventure to be found in places like Thailand and India!

The world is at your fingertips!

If you have nothing else to lose, that makes the adventure even better.

Besides, if anything ever goes terribly wrong on your adventure, you always have Option 2, but whats the worst that can happen?

So many best case scenarios that some of them are unthinkable! What if you meet the love of your life, find some treasure, or get sucked into an even greater adventure?

That's my reasoning behind it too but I think my bro hit the nail on the head when I spoke to him about it the other night.
I'd just end up spending all my time laying in some hostel with a hangover.

I think this is the answer but it dosen't change the fact that for the next 6 days I'm gonna spend 12 hours been the mans bitch.
You just feel so deflated by the time you get home the last thing you want to do is start filling out passport applications and booking travel tickets.
I just want a drink, a wank and to go to bed.