damn you're small

how tall are you?

yeah you're fuckable

Perhaps if you cleaned your room.

5'5, sorry bro, I only top girls.

depends. lets see your dick?

I'd do you

Can't see face.

Body seems about average so as long as you dont have some fucking disgusting face and are able to talk to girls without coming across as a fucking retard, yeah you're good to go.

show us your ass first. asses are very important

to the ladies.

How about me? Sup Forums

Cant show you that but its 7 inches.

Thanks.

Cant show my face, but Im not a complete retard when it comes to women.

Hmm...do the ladies like the ass?

Yes, actually women love man ass. I'll never understand it.
But to your main question
>Am I fuckable?
>5'5
Ah...you might have some trouble, women really dislike short guys but if you can actually get your foot in the door with your personality. You're golden, you look just fine.

you're more fuckable then OP tbh

zoom it out so we can see what you're hiding though

You a fucking faggot

I cropped this picture a while ago I dont have the full one anymore

id rather fuck op, you have the body of a scraggly old man

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little conformist bitch? I'll have you know I graduated by the skin of my teeth in all my courses in community college and I've been making fucking pottery for my whole life and I listen to underground only music. I am trained in whining and I'm the top douchebag in Starbucks. You are nothing to be but a fucking conformist. I will wipe you the fuck out with shit so underground it's in China, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying this shit to me over a fucking conformist site like Facebook? Think again, copy. As we speak I'm contacting my manager at Barnes and Noble and he's got connections with every Apple store manager this side of the Mississippi, and your IP address is being traced so you better prepare for man slaps you little maggot. The man slaps that will knock you on your ass. You're fucking dead, conformist. I can get in my Prius and be anywhere in a matter of hours, anytime and I can berate you in 700 ways, and that's just in English. Not only am I able to speak languages no one else speaks, but I have access to your Twitter account and I will use it to its full extent to wipe out all your followers you little mainstream junkie. If only you could know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon yo, maybe would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the full price you goddamn mainstream loving bastard. I will shit classic literature all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, conformist.

Nice meme

you seem to be lacking a vagina, so I would say no.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

face