What do you think about this kind of clothing for every day use Sup Forums ?

What do you think about this kind of clothing for every day use Sup Forums ?

I once had those boots on me when I was at university and everyone was like "what the fuck".

I think it is a piece of clothing that is very comfortable and manly.

What you think?

I assure you that I ask sincerely

I think you spend too much time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and have archaic ideas of what constitutes fashionable clothing.
that being said, if you like it, fuck it. wear it. but do not expect positive reactions from such olden and clunky sensibilities.

Its the reich choice

what the fuck is up with you butthurt lefties
you dont have to be a nazi to appreciate the aesthetics of nazi uniforms
i for one think it should become fashionable and taken back just like niggers using the word nigger

do you work as a sewer ?

OP here

I wonder if people's reactions are caused by the fact that no one is wearing those or maybe from connotation with female's high boots.

And no - I'm not a sewer, in any kind.

no, as a septic tank

:^)

check'em

Who gives a fuck? You like them, wear them.

i think the nazis were fresh as hell my man, but dont expect any pussy

i wear skin head cherry docs every other day, theyre just as tall as those boots, its more the fact you'll look like an ss guard than a woman

The way the pants balloon in op's picture really doesn't help

Jodhpurs and long boots. Hugo Boss approves.

I wear boots like those, yeah it gets some odd reactions but when you carry yourself confidently, nobody says a thing

Strangers are less inclined to be judgemental for it

I started off with just boots and people thought it was weird but i eventually redefined my entire look

My advice? If you like it, wear it.

pic unrelated btw

(not OP) I dress oddly and have been wearing both regular combat boots and combat pants for years and nobody ever batted an eyelid.

well, aside from the odd "where did your legs go?" joke

Personally, I really like both jodhpurs and long boots presented on the main photo but if people associate it with ss or something I consider a little change in my look.
The man on the right side of this photo for example, I consider his look very classy.

OP here^

I know this kind of, Hermann Göring wears a such

It's nice but you probably wouldn't get away with it without a few stares unless you were part of a hunting club in Britain or something

yeah the connotation I always got was "Midlands Farmer" rather than Nazi