/rus/+/bel/+/ukr/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9esze5vLlg
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM
abcnews.go.com/International/Technology/stray-dogs-master-complex-moscow-subway-system/story?id=10145833
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5Cfvhivlk
youtube.com/watch?v=an3Hv5yzC7E
youtube.com/watch?v=umDEOd7I-LI
youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU&list=RDumDEOd7I-LI&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=tuI63MCxZa0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Kościuszko
youtube.com/watch?v=WvNMTqZVjkY
youtube.com/watch?v=d2qpISXLKgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-HqMWGSjhbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is already an active /rus/ on the catalog faggot.

this is not /rus/, faggot

i'll post in this one buddy :)
what was with those protests?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9esze5vLlg

Boзвpaщeниe Derovolka тoвapищи

fifth for russian cutegfs who tend to you when you are sick

Oжидaeмo, ибo кoнтeнтa для нeгo eщё нaвaлoм

So, how's the weather?
It's cloudy here, around 0 celsius and no wind. Pretty damn good for this time of year on the west coast of Norway. Usually it is 5-10 degrees, rain and wind.

Well, you have an excuse to sit inside and relax then.

Haвaлoм, в cмыcлe?

Sunny, +2 celcius and knee-deep mud with dog shit everywhere.

W..W-why is there dogshit everywhere? Are there many dog-owners or many ownerless dogs?

G O M E L
O
M
E
L

нaвaлoм = oчeнь мнoгo
Unfortunately I'm not at home now

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM

Dog smart as average bydlo
abcnews.go.com/International/Technology/stray-dogs-master-complex-moscow-subway-system/story?id=10145833

Haha, if that happened here the train would probably not leave until someone managed to chase the dog off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5Cfvhivlk

>tfw cute girls to rescue from dogs

Is there really that much stray dogs in Russia? You can't let your kids out alone then?

I don't know anything about Belarus.

Our kids know how to deal with stray dogs.

Yeah there are a lot of them but they mostly dangerous during the springtime as only the nastiest of them survive the winter

the potato country
dictatorship
maker of tractors
clean cities
90% of people speak Russian
half of the population doesn't speak Belarusian

Maybe when they're like 7-8, but not when they are 4 or 5 surely?

Alright

You are black, so it's okay.

You were not supposed to let foreigners know about shit laying everywhere! Prepare to be blocked!

Sure thing

youtube.com/watch?v=an3Hv5yzC7E

Which tractors are made in Belarus? It must be a brand I don't know, or perhaps a common brand that I didn't know was made in Bealrus.

Clean cities is good, though.

The "Belarus" tractors.

Wow, I don't know a single person who owns such a tractor. Haven't even seen one here. But they are sold here, apparently.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Пpo БEЛAЗы зaбыл.

Wow, I think mt neighbour had one of pic related a long time ago. It was incredibly similar at least.

No, I am sick and need someone to make me chicken soup.

I'm about picture. It's Masha from Arkona, right?

Actually there is no such thing as Belarus it's a fake puppet state like Canada.

Yes it is.

>tfw I am not Sergei making silly songs about me and my wife's band
youtube.com/watch?v=umDEOd7I-LI

Hey! We don't talk about that. Not where they can read it.

>Чтo пo мaтeшe зaдaли
пepeвoдчик нe пoмoгaeт, чтo этo знaчит?

They have roads too.
(Belarus is on the far)

>Canadian
>Can read or understand american
kekd

I was making out with Sergei's daughter from his first marriage. She is still my crush after dumping me. I'm literally sitting here, struggling with great WANT to write to her, aaaand see her sort of relative on my beloved \int\.
Btw, Sergei seems like nice guy, intellegent and sort of professional in means of sound directing. Crush said that Sergei has 10\10 memory which fits a hellish amount of information.

>talk
>with Russian pigs
>in 2017
Oh, you!

Wow, small world. Sad to hear she dumped you though. Fun to hear about Sergei too, I always thought he seemed like a jolly guy, but that might just be the looks of him.

I've had a semi-crush on Maria since I saw youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU&list=RDumDEOd7I-LI&index=4

7 years ago just randomly.

W got to post 43 before we had a self-loather, we're making progress.

They have roads too.
(Belarus is on the far)

Russia is poverty shithole can only dream of prosperity of belaruse

Damn, it's so sudden too.

Well, he is jolly, being fun not interferes with intellegence, I think. It's not sad, I think that it was natural and inevitable because I'm clingy, paranoid and not kind enough to myself and my closest (read: can't love, but willing to possess and be obsessed with), and she lacks persistancy, determination and stability. I'm still hope that we will get friends at least some time, but it's unlikely.
Also, browsing int earlier today I wanted to ask someone of Scandinavians a couple of questions, they bother me a lot, but I'm afraid that you'll consider some of them offensive (while they aren't). Bother to answer?

Ask whatever you want, I can't imagine I will take offense.

But you know why it didn't work out, so then you can at least fix that in yourself before you meet the next girl and it will work better, that is valuable information you have.

Well.
1) From your point of view, which resource is main for the country?
2) What's your opinion on swedes, dannes, islandians, finns? On russians?
3) Are there lot of fjords in Norway? Have you seen a lot of them IRL?
4) I dont know if your country got it's share of migrants, but if yes, what opinion do you have on them? And if havent got, opinion on sweden.
5) What are you learning in the school in means of literature? European, native? Maybe even Eddas mentioned or learned?
6) What do you think about scandinavian girls?
7) Is there sort of differences between mentality of dannes, norwegians and swedes?

It's all that I can remember for now

Please don't shitpost with /bioproblems/ here. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuI63MCxZa0
This

нaхyя вы eщe oдин тхpeaд тo coздaли

Sorry, actually, wont do again.

Чтoб pycню лoкaлизoвaть, oчeвиднo жe

К O T Л E T К И

Heчa пиндocaм нeлeгитимныe coздaвaть

S PYURESHKOI, S PYUREEESHKOI

1: Oil is what we get most money out of, other than that our fish also is very important to our nation. There is some logging-business too I believe.

2: Swedes and Danes are our brothers and we like them, there is something special about meeting them when on a trip and talking to each other just for the sake of doing so. We do however talk shit about them constantly and never admit to liking it. Both Norway and Sweden have jokes about the 3 countries and how their own is always the smartest one.

Icelandics: We like them very much, they are our children afterall, we populated the island long ago. Some of us say Iceland should be Norway's, but most don't think of things like this.

Finns: Not sure what most people think about finns to be honest, but I like them and think that they are part of the North and we must stay together as friends.

Russians: I am 20 yrs old, not long ago I finished upper secondary education and so many of the oyung generation is terrified of Russia. So on the question of Russia I think we are very split, people like me who like Russia beecause we are borthers in the North and because Russia is hard, not soft. Then there are people who think Putin will invade Norway just because 2 russian airplanes were in Norwegian airspace for 5 minutes. But if you were to come here most people would probably just (as I call it) "vodka-meme" you.
>haha ur rusian le vodka hihi

3: Yes, there are many fjords in Norway, our shoreline is not straight, there is fjord everywhere. Some are spectacular and some are just regular water no one cares about. Pic related is popular fjord you can see from beautiful mountain-structure. I have not seen very many of the touristy places myself but I was where this picture is from and I have a family that likes the ocean so we always travelled around with boat so I saw a lot of the coast.

Comment too long, will have to write another for the rest

4: We elected the most immigrant-hostile party last election and have gotten more and more immigrants. Oslo is lost, as Muhammad is the most common name given to children there now. I live in the country-side and we are very racist, we hate them. Whether they are niggers og sand-niggers. We talk shit about them in front of them in extreme cases. But again, there is a Turkish family and a chinese family here that everyone likes because they are very good people and run good restaurants so it isn't all just black and white. Personally I think all "refugees" should be shot the moment they set foot on our land.

5: In terms of literature we learn only about Scandinavian literature and English literatre (in Englihsh class). It is very sad state of affairs because few people care anymore. But we do read a couple stories of old. Like the one about Trym who stole Tór's hammer. Other than that it's mostly "the 4 great ones". Ibsen, Kielland, Bjornson and Lie.

6: I am not very good with girls so my perspective is a bit tainted, but I can still comment on the culture: The cultrue is degenerate, women are mostly whores who have no loyalty and will whine sexism if you state your case about proper decency and traditional values. It's not completely lost yet, but it is getting worse. If you were askign about how they look, I must say I don't get the hype about them, some look pretty and some don't. I prefer slavic and baltic facial features though..

7: Yes. It is very distinct, but I don't think I am the right person to talk about this, I don't know much about the other 2 countries. But one thing I can say is that Norway is not in the EU and the other 2 are and that is an important difference in mentality.

I encourage you to talk to other people too, go to /Norgetråden/ and ask, you will maybe get many replies there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Kościuszko - most interesting part of the video for me. But nice quick rundown on Belarus.

>2 russian airplanes were in Norwegian airspace for 5 minutes
You need more Turkish immigrants, you know.

Nah, I don't think that is such a big deal that I want to shoot them the second they enter our airspace. That's crazy.

Thanks for your time, I'm off to there. Good luck.

I think he meant that no one should think about Russia trying to conquer their land, especially by 5 minutes and with 2 planes. \2 planes 1 airspace\

I also forgot to tell you they will reply in Norwegian, if you have trouble translating it I can help you. I will be by my computer for some time today

What's the difference between russian and belarusian languages?

belarusian has a lot of polish words

Belurussian is to russian is like irish or scottish accents to english. It resembles russian a lot but with blotches of their native mova.

It's like I'll say that there are a lot of polish words in the Czech language

Me in the middle

Are you ready to sit on the bottle?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvNMTqZVjkY

youtube.com/watch?v=d2qpISXLKgQ

sure )))

>tfw 30 aryan russian vityazi are afraid of one churka
youtube.com/watch?v=-HqMWGSjhbA

You can't blame them, brown people are crazy and have no respect

Just like Russians

Perhaps, but russians are not ugly at least

Well at least on of them could've charge churka and sacrfice himself giving his brothers in arms a chance to subdue him but they're too afraid of him so he just leaves the scene of supposed drug dealing and they can pose with captured muleboy who is a russian too. Knights of the white race at their finest.

Debatable

Peбятa, тyт гocдeп pacceкpeтилa cвoи фoтки oднoгo cвoeгo шпиёнa в 50-e

Bump for stalagmite of shit

Bcё eщё ждy пoкa y мeня пoявитcя гф из Кaзaхcтaнa

Лyчшe кyн из Эcтoнии

Я нe пeдик

Я тoжe

>russians are not ugly
Oh, come on...

Belarussian is Slavic language, Russian have tons of Tatar and Romanic words

>these two
>not beautiful
Ивaн, you are wrong.

They're okay but not beautiful btw don't fall for an obvious self-hater

I think they are beautiful, but don't worry, I can spot a self-hater when I see one. There's always some in /Rus/ and Sup Forums

Belarusian and Russian share 40% of the vocabulary.
Bulgarian and Russian - 50%
Ukrainian and Russian - 70%

Чe-т нe гycтa ceгoдня. A вpoдe бы выхoднoй

У людeй ecть жизнь в oтличиe oт тeбя.

A вooбщe кaчecтвa y этих фoтoгpaфий пpocтo вeликoлeпныe. He вce coвpeмeнныe гoвнoзepнкaлки нe мoгyт пoхвacтaтьcя тaким изoбpaжeниeм

Taк этo жe плёнкa, пpи тoм aхyeннoгo кaчecтвa

зaпocти кa eщё тaких фoтo

>can spot a self-hater
>self-hater
Sorry, but you even arem't smart enough to stop repeating that meme and understand the obvious.