WWYD 2 continued

WWYD 2 continued

I'd love to blow a load on those glasses.

Wwyd?

She is 25 and a virgin wwyd

How would you do that, user? It would be a big load?

rip that shirt off, use that face as fleshlight for my dick and slap for every time she gags while deepthroating. Cum all over on her face, hair, boobs and clothes

It looks like she has a nice tight box.

Fuck yeah i know she is so hot

Indeed

post her snapchat

It'd be a nice big milky load. I'd have her suck my balls and possibly give me a rim job. Then when I'm about to blow, I'd have her kneel in front of me and wait for it as I jerk off and call her a naughty whore.

In return of a cock/cum tribute i will

I bet she would love to have her mouth and tongue filled with your cock and balls smell and taste.

post it and she'll see my dick right away

Wwyd/r8?
I'll dump some more if anyone likes her

Mfw im not gonna post it just like that

Take off that bra to start with!

She looks like a fun ride.

WWYD to my trashy slut of a sister, don't be afraid to go into detail

She has a cute ass.

I have a bunch of her, let me know what you think.
virgins are cool

well you won't know how her inner slut would react to a big dick

Anyone?

I'd fuck her doggystyle and grip her tits as I'm doing it.

Doesn't she?

if that first one didn't catch your eye maybe this will

Im okay with that

nice

wwyd Sup Forums

Dahm

Would you be able to last long with her, user?

post more of that cumslut

Sure. Wwyd?

WWYD to my mommy Sup Forums ?

Cum on her face

More of her cute ass. I want you blowing to her user

definetely use that lips. make her jaw hurt and throat sore, her face and hair would be covered with saliva and precum. she has a boyfriend?

my gf

come on guys, I want to know wwyd to her curvy body

Nah shes single

Strip her off in front of a whole-figure mirror, and do everything standing still.
I would fuck her and hold her head forcibly pointed at her image in the mirror, i would pump her with my meat and with incredible enrage and roughness, telling her to scream at the reflation of herself nasty incitements and insults.
From time to time, just to check on her and to boost her confidence, i would passionately kiss her mouth and tell her that all i wanted is her to orgasm and feel pleasure. And then i would get beck desecrating her gaped holes.
I would cum inside her cunt, and just before exploding i would ask her if she's still fertile. She would say that no, she's a completely sterile junk of meat, and i would tell her that i don't give a fuck, i would chose to cum inside her womb over any fertile little bitch.
Post more of this fucking bitch.

stick it inside her and pee, unless you dont wanna get her pregnant, then you pull it out and pee on her bewbs.

Push my cock down her throat and pinch her nose until she passes out, then use her lifeless body as a fuck toy, holding her head and fucking her mouth until i fill her stomach with nut, moar

not bad.. any body pic

If she had a cold, i could very well swallow her snot, without any problem. Any time she needs.

Wwyd

Loves to be used

Take her to a party, have her drunk and naked. I would shovel my unprotected cock up her cunt and force her tits straight into her mouth. I would carousel around the room, showing off other hot girls how well her vagina can receive my big cock, and i would ask them suggestions on how to fuck her.
At the end i would ask the crowd if they wanted me to creampie this bitch. Rising their hands they would unanimously vote for a big, babymaking, internal injection of fertile semen.

my fuck doll

whoh

Moar

shame, if she had one, she would come over for fucking anyway. I'd make her blow me hard, swallow, clean my cock with her mouth and it would be hilarious if she bumped into her boyfriend after she left my place and kiss that loser

I'm in love

moar

Any cucks?

I would do nothing. I can't fuck some bitch who has no self respect.

She would have to detox from all the sperm she ate from other men with big, full, glasses of her own piss. She would drink pints of piss for weeks, abstaining from cocks and cum.
Then, the days of her period, i would present to her right after she had drunk her daily gallon of piss. And i would fuck her blood squirting cunt. Her tampon would be squeezed in between her teeth, and other amenities like that.
But the best part would be the face fuck. My crotch would be completely covered in her puke, and her puke would consist mostly of her own piss. The fragrance in the room would get us high.

After that, she would be trained for induced lactation. And she would have to add to her piss based died her milk too.

And than things would get even worse (for her dignity).

Would love to have that little slut on a leash

i'd make her ride me, and blow my load inside her, then i'd make her blow me. 8/10
wwyd?

hot

Kik:#Flac

Yank her piercing off with my teeth and then fuck her while liking and sucking her blood off. Be sure i would swallow.

If she was anyhow disobiedent I would threat her leaking photos and videos of us fucking, to make her apologize then I'd let some niggers gangbang her, tape that too and leak anyway since I wouldn't touch her anymore. Tell me something about her

Now thats a girl you lure into your "studio"

she calls me when she needs cash, comes over, blows me, swallows, takes her $50 and leaves, shits great, wwyd ?

Would offer her 100 to let me cum all over her face damn shes hot moar?