I think I just realized one of the easiest suicide methods

I think I just realized one of the easiest suicide methods

>get in a relatively tight, enclosed environment
>pull pin on a grenade
>wait

The whole helium mask or painkillers and wrist slitting method takes too long and offers too much time to rethink things, in my opinion. I am a huge pussy and would back out otherwise, but the only "hard" part about suicide-by-grenade is finding one

Picture slightly related

Just go to Germany and make fun of the dune coons. You'll get stabbed soon enough.

The problem emerges when you don't die from the combined concussive force from the grenade, plus the lack of shrapnel that should have penetrated your brain or vital organs.

No method of suicide is 100% guaranteed. You would think firing a pistol at your forehead, or having a pole go through your goddamned brain would kill you, but you'd be surprised how many times it doesn't.

pretty sure puting the grenade in your mouth is a guaranteed kill

What if the grenade does not go off?

I think jumping from the a skyscraper will instantly kill you

then you're cursed and forced to live i guess

That wouldn't be that easy. It would be pretty difficult to get a grenade for most people.

good luck getting up there.
get arrested for trespassing and sit in the pokey.

Helium, painkiller and wrist methods exist because most people don't have access to military grade explosives or guns.

you're right, I have no idea how I would go about getting a grenade. Guess I'll keep living

Yes, assuming you're the average human being, and nothing unfortunately spectacular/shitty happens, and you fall in a specific way, and you specifically impact the concrete/asphalt/ground in a specific fashion.

But life isn't like that. Take Danny Yamashiro or Micheal Holmes, for example. You could bounce off a car, or nick the side of the building and somehow only lose an arm and get a branch through the stomach after landing in a tree.

I'm 99% sure that a 12 gauge applied to the cranium is garanteed insta-death.
In almost all shotgun suicide autopsies, a large majority of the persons head isn't even in tact anymore

Well to tell the truth it would probs be easier just to use a gun

Sounds promising. Luckily I live in tx so hopefully it's easier to get a gun. Although I don't know if I'd have the strength to pull the trigger

Just don't do something stupid like use birdshot to kill yourself.

just make sure you get the brain stem. otherwise you could just blow the front of your head off. aim back, not up.

what is a birdshot

Well a grenade yes but its fairly simple to make dynamite

The size of the "flack" or "shot", aka those little balls inside the shotgun shell, that are sent in a cone from the shotgun itself once fired. Birdshot is simply a range of "shot" that you can use, that is fairly small in size, and is usually used for hunting birds, hence birdshot.

Do not try to shoot yourself point blank with birdshot in the head.
Especially if you don't follow this advice.

It's easy to accidentally set off the volatile compounds involved in making dynamite on accident, blowing your fingers off instead of blowing you apart. Just saying.

eat a bunch of opiates and hang yourself or jump off a bridge >250 ft tall and land on your head

god dammit why is suicide difficult and intricate

Because the human body is stupid and stubborn, and wants to continue living despite whatever instantaneous hazard you throw at it.

What's that? You broke a bone? Well, now you're hopped up on adrenaline, and you can't feel it. Sick? Tough shit, your immune system is fighting it. Saw something you didn't want to see? Well, now your brain has repressed it. Get hit by a car? You're good- your ribcage absorbed most of the impact. Tried to jump off a bridge? You forgot to cover as much area as possible, and instead you knocked yourself unconscious while accidentally dropping feet first, breaking your legs, and now you're floating on your back to the shore where someone has spotted you and is attempting to pull you out of the water.

Not to mention, the laws of physics make it hard too. Since we can't get 100% efficiency when it comes to manipulating energy, we can't always guarantee that, in a purely physics-scope sense, we can always get the perfect scenarios- including the ones where we, absolutely, die. Chaos is always liable to fuck us in the ass.

Some people survive being torn in half, for a long ass time too. What the shit.

Where do you get grenades?
Electrocute yourself. It only takes a small amperage across your heart to kill you. The only issue is your skin has a high resistance so you have to electrocute yourself under your skin (ie cut/stab yourself). Don't actually do it though, just get therapy or something.

Get a shotgun with the shortest barrel you can find. It's going to be a 18 inch barrel. Make sure it's a 12 gauge. Then get 12 gauge 00 buck shot ammo. Put shotgun under your chin and aim it at the top of your ears. Boom that's all it takes.

shotgun shells have different loads.

no. 8 bird shot is very tiny lead balls. maybe 1mm in diameter.

000 buckshot is lead balls about 1cm in diameter

then there are slugs. imagine a 25cm +/- wad of lead. can do some pretty massive damage.

Surefire way to kill yourself.

>Go to train tracks in the early morning when its still dark (get a copy of train schedule online ez pz)
>lay head on tracks
>?????
>profit

Bonus points for recording the whole thing for when the police find your body.

That only works when there isn't active surveillance of the tracks.

Just go to a wooded area and find a bend in the tracks. Obviously this requires a little preparation.

>rent supercar
>smash a wall at 200 mph
Good luck

That would be a cool way to go. And then no one will think you where a weak pussy for killing your self. They will just think you got in a horrible car accident.

They might think you were rich and stupid, though.

- Rent industrial sized wood chipper
- Point at 6' tall evergreen tree
- Maximum throttle
- Slip and slide, head first

Merry Christmas!

Good luck finding a grenade, cunt

Bolt a fully automatic weapon so it won't have any recoil. Stand in front.Use zip-tie to hold trigger down.

And if the weapon jams, leaving you with a bullet in your pancreas?

Ha. Made me chuckle. Thanks user.

> Make a Dynamite belt
> buy a gun
> now strap to yourself the fake dynamite belt
> Bonus point if you can make a detonator for the belt and have a car full of explosives that can detonate remotely.
> Decorate your room with ISIS parafernalia
> now go to the embassy of Israel

> Run into the embassy shouting Allah uh Akbar and shooting at guards. As you die. Detonate the car. And yourself. Killing lots of jews and innocent bystanders

That is the best way to kill yourself.

I was thinking of this, but doing it at night while taking sleeping pills beforehand, to make sure I don't flunk just before getting struck. Of course, I'd need to make sure there is no surveillance.

why don't you just join the Army or whatever.

have your mom, dad, gf ( lol, just kidding ) or whatever as your beneficiary.

and then sign up to all the dangerous missions. you might find your life's purpose joining the army.

I would like for you to kill yourself.

I think easier would be to drink multiple gallons of water in a short time. You will slip into a coma and your brain starts swelling. Get drunk first.

I've tried many times, user. Now I just don't care either way.

Just shoot yourself in the side of the head, literally no problem at all.

>realizing the bullet spun under your skin against the bone instead of penetrating your skull