Recently my brother has commiy suicide by helium now i am wondering did you guys gave him the idea...

Recently my brother has commiy suicide by helium now i am wondering did you guys gave him the idea? Did you push him to kill himself? His name was daan btw

Commit*

No?

With his dying breath he spoke his final words but no one could hear them. But every dog within a 1 mile radius instantly started mating.

Daan was a faggot kid

Sounds like a net positive imo

MY SIDES

Watching SBS 6, faggot?

Was he dutch because daan is a dutch name

Damn Daan, back at it again with the suicidal thoughts!

English, can you type it motherfucker?

There is like only one pair of dub ITT. Get lost

yes i told him to do it. he wasnt sure but i pushed him into feeling comfortable with the idea of suicide. I am the reason your brother is dead

I'm from belgium btw you sick fucks

Ik ben niet OP maar zou hij het echt van hier hebben?

kys

fucking normie

i'm so sorry
not for your brother, that you're from belgium

No, sorry. I did push one guy to commiy suicide by helium, but his name was Dave Davidson.

Lol sbs 6 in holland is now aboit some 31 year old fuck that killed himself like that. Come up with a better lie you cunt

Lmao i actaully own one of these cunts

Quads have spoken, all of b shall get frogs

QUADS

rare pepe

As you can see in the background i actaully own two

He sounds like a dick, did it work?

Dem qauds

Dem dubs

Dem singles

Dem 9's

60% of the time, it works every time.

Dem 8's

I hope we did

There's nothing good about life so we should all kill ourselves

Dem 9's again

Success at last

Shut the fuck up. If someone going to do it they will a way.

< daan
< aan hero

I'd kill myself, too, if my name was daan btw

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Lol at the guys trying to get an upskirt immortalized in sculpture

Oh shit! My bad. I'll do better!

Boooo bad b8