I bought an QP from my dealer and he has hella pounds and guns...

I bought an QP from my dealer and he has hella pounds and guns, I went over and all those people that were smokin had a gun in their lap.

If I'm feeling like a huge faggot, what stops me from reporting their location to the police and busting all of them?

How do they trust any of their clientele to not do that?

probably because they find themselves intimidating with ya know.. the guns and all

It would be extremely painful

Obviously it constitutes a large drug raid with SWAT and the entire towns police force

How would they know I snitched on them?

i don't know, what was keeping you from reporting them for the drugs and having the police bust all of them?
i mean like... ???

You're a faggot if you do that

...for you

Wouldn't I be? I'm just saying it'd be SO FUCKIN EASY. user tip to the police, their kind of weight also heavily armed. Done. All of them.

you'd lose your dealer

>Anonymous 02/05/17(Sun)14:48:07 No.72146146
THE FACT YOU EVEN THINK OF THIS WOW FAG.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES MOTHER FUCKER RIP AUTISMO

I'm not gonna actually do it silly, it'd just be so easy for absolutely anyone to do that to em.

How would this call to the cops go? What would you tell them? Why should the cops believe you? They wouldnt get a warrant or start an investigation based off an synonymous tip from a pot head. Even if they werent already on the cops radar, they would want to try and meet with you and have you be some type of informant. It would be a bad idea.

Meant anonymous clearly

Actually yeah thats exactly what happens. I gave an anonymous tip through a text and swat showed up within 2 hours.

you'd prolly need witness protection or something

If they are gang members and really moving weight like that then they are already on the cops radar. The cops are waiting for the right time to move in.

what were you expecting from drug dealers OP? They either dont care or are just completely retarded.

Why don't you not be a faggot and report them to the police? The last thing we need out in society is murdering niggers and beaners on the loose

Do it. It'll be funny.

Do it; you'll make the pot go up in price.
Resell it for profit

You've obviously have never had your life ruined by a raid

Lol