1. cunt

1. cunt

2. have you ever been to the beach?

i live on the beach and i just realized, many of you have never even seen it. it's a weird thought.

I've been many times. Best beaches are at Yucatan and Quintana Roo.

I've been to both of those states, the beach I live on is prettier

we don't have cool ruins like tulum though

When I moved from California to Arizona it blew my mind that some people had never seen the ocean.

Another thing that's weird to think about is that some people have never seen snow.

>many of you have never even seen it.
What? How?

Plenty of times.

>He doesn't live in an island state

Feels weird thinking about people that actually have to take a plane to visit the beach

constanze is an artificer, not a mage

>livin in landlocked state or country

>Take a plane to the beach

Me and my family always went by car because plane tickets are not that affordable, takes us 2 days. But that is way too exhausting and the country is slowly becoming more dangerous so we're going by plane next time.

Some people live really far inland and have never gotten out there

GREAT LAKES DO NOT COUNT

I've only seen snow 3 or 4 times in my life

>Some people live really far inland
Who ever heard of rivers amirite

That's not the beach

I should have specified, the ocean

I only went to the beach once this past holiday, man I am lazy

Show the beach :3

I can walk here

Yes

Don't go to he beaches in Lima, they are shit. I've heard the ones in the north (Piura, Tumbes) are way better, but it's more likely that you'll get robbed.

I've never been to an ocean or a real sea, only to rivers, lakes and artificial ponds

Yes, it's overrated. Baltic Sea and North Sea are cold for too much of the year. So is the Atlantic. The Mediterranean Sea is salty as shit. View is a nice change though, though long term I prefer to look at landscape instead of the lack of it.

> says he lives near a beach
> shows an image from google in low quality

It's an image from google of the beach I live on you beanbag

>never seen the ocean
That's just so weird to me

of thank fucking god for the access to the sea

Lots of fun things to do on the beach.

Once when I was a kid. Fucking pelican bit me though.

so that's what you do after you put your towel on a sunlounger and disappear

One thing I will say about commiefornia, they have great beaches and national parks.

Oh...
I've never been to an ocean or a sea. Only rivers and lakes. I wouldn't set my feet into an ocean though. IF you get dragged away by the current of a river you know there will be a narrow place or some other sort of an end where there no end to an ocean.

>doing what Germans do best, entrench themselves on beaches

I go to Sanur Beach every week when I was in Bali.

>he doesn't surf

This. I only went to sit by the beach and watch people and the ocean. I heard from my aussie friend that it's not a good idea to swim there lmao

1. Fin

2. Yes, when I was a kid and didn't have manboobs to be embarrassed about