This album is so overrated. Jesus. Any criticisms against it is always met back with

This album is so overrated. Jesus. Any criticisms against it is always met back with
>You just don't get it
You Sup Forumstants got other highly acclaimed albums that annoy you?

No

Maybe if you could explain why it is not worthy of such high praise?

I never said that you dense faggot. Lmao. Thanks for the bump tho.

>You Sup Forumstants got other highly acclaimed albums that annoy you?
pic related is the most overrated Sup Forumscore in existence

i've listened to it probably half a dozen times and practically fall asleep every time. i unironically do not understand why anyone would listen to this instead of any of the 1000+ other more interesting post-rock albums, even bark psychosis blows this out of the water

oh ok

what did you mean then.

I mean you said it was overrated that would imply that the album is receiving praise that you don't believe should be awarded

That's true for every album here, though. That's just Sup Forums culture, it's not specific to Spiderland. Say anything negative about an album somebody likes here and you'll be met with malicious, toxic replies.

>toxic

You seem cool. Sorry for calling you a faggot. But I don't feel like explaining now.

Listen to "New Grass" again and pay close attention to how much emotion it manages to derive out of fairly minimal composition, in particular the organ and piano.

100% agree man

fuck this dog shit album

What are you trying to tell me here? I'm not quite getting it, what'd you mean by this one? Never seen this before.

>liking flint
mama mia

LOL

Madvillainy.

i don't see what's so good about the production
his flow and delivery is so boring it actually kills what entertainment value the lyrics coulda had

>muh board culture
fag

Slint sucks
Ween sucks
MBV sucks
Swans sucks
Oneohtrix Point Never sucks
All black rappers suck
Le fish mask guy sucks
DJ Shadow sucks

The Wall
it's not a Pink Floyd album- it's a Roger Waters album featuring Pink Floyd and the album feels like "Roger Waters goes to the Therapist" in terms of its themes

What a fucking joke lmao

I've never seen half decent critique against this album on here, I've seen some subjective point of views that detail why it isn't for somebody but I've never seen proper criticism.

The Slint haters on this board have nothing useful to say, they're only here to prove they're unique for hating on one of the most popular Sup Forumscore rock albums.

this
only retarded poseur fuckheads enjoy it
you have to be absolutely ignorant about music to enjoy this shit
many obscure bands from the 80's where doing this before and better

get an actual music culture

>an actual music culture
fuck is that supposed to be

>spoonfeeding
you failed already

>Ween sucks
>MBV sucks
>Le fish mask guy sucks
>DJ Shadow sucks

these ones are true

>Listen to "New Grass" again and pay close attention to how much emotion it manages to derive out of fairly minimal composition, in particular the organ and piano.
just sounds like elevator music or something to put at the end of a movie to me

idk, i must have shit taste

fair enough, you tried.

not shit taste, just looking for something different than what this is. It passed me by first time I heard it, but I guess I was more receptive on the 2nd go and was immediately grabbed.

Trout mask replica and death shits discography pisses me ofd

This is the best album

>many obscure bands from the 80's where doing this before and better
name 15 that specifically do what talk talk were doing, and did it better

and make sure to specify exactly what they were doing

This has to be b8

Shut your life.

haha thanks nu male!

when u make an argument with no points, statistics, data or coherence

>calling somebody that doesn't like Slint a numale
Slint is for numales exclusively

I thought it was pretty overrated too. Not a joke but the same teenybopper doo-wop over and over. Got stale almost immediately, production quality non-existent to top it off

oh hey it's the original dude

if you don't like it that's fine (dude I thought it was pretentious garbage for the longest time) I just grew affectionate for it

Ween is the best band in that list u losers