Hey Sup Forums, woman here with timestammped tits

Hey Sup Forums, woman here with timestammped tits.

Need $50 to pay rent but could use more.

Will do pretty much anything and have no limits and would skype for big donors.

Paypal: [email protected]

Timestamp and tits.. or gtfo

thats what the op just posted

ok.. so i'll make a 360 and walk away

try chaturbate

photoshop fake! prove me wrong.

Nice initials, AAA

are you blonde? You remind me of my first cousin. Same body type. I always wanted to fuck her really hard but she's apparently knocked up and preggo six months in now.

this. Seen girls easily make a $100 bucks a day

How do i get your skype?

show moar

shoe on head with timestamp

post your skype. i'll pay for you to get on cam

Stuff a power drill into your grubby coochie, you nasty bitch. I give ya tree fiddy

post moar, I may be interested. Would pay more if you are what I'm looking for.

nice tits and dubs

Area code?

Donate $50 I'll give you my Skype. For more I would pretty much do anything.

...will you respond to emails?

show us your pussy and i'll give you $10

Who does assure me that when i give you the 50$ you don't run away,and i'm costriced afterwards to come to your country, pointing a gun to your head, telling you to give me the 50$ back?

kik?

I'll give you a $100 if you suck my dick.

Where are you?

1. How old ?
2. Where from ?
3. Show Pussy from behind in Doggy.
I would give you a 100$ for Skype.

Show a real timestamp with a shoe on your head

no one wants to see your micropenis faggot, KYS

Obvious scam is obvious

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I would need more.

>Hey Sup Forums, woman here
nope

i emailed you an offer.

leeme know

anyone who falls for this deserves to lose money
dont feed yhe trolls lads

trips demand pussy pict

show us that pussy bitch

Yo slut. First time being a slut?
Love seeing women transit into their natural lifestyle

By the way, I could also give out my phone number and snapchat.

start by giving out a picture of your pussy

More for a blowjob?

I'd pay more for everything (no anal), $200. $250 if you're into light bdsm.

If you actually have the money and could prove you are trust worthy, yeah I would do it pretty much no matter what you look like.

If you help me pay my rent now and we get to talking for a while and you pay for transport, I'll do it.

Anywhere near Pennsylvania?

>yeah I would do it pretty much no matter what you look like.
I'm actually fit and not ugly. I've never paid for sex but I think it would be hot to do it once.

>and you pay for transport
That's why I asked where you live. I'm not paying a $1000 plane ticket.

Also I would lick ass even if it was dirty, suck dirty toes, slurp cum off the ground, etc. I have no limits. Time wasters would be ignored though.

What if I payed you to waste time. would I still be ignored?

based

I have to go for a second, I'll be back soon if this gets enough replies.

>Also I would lick ass even if it was dirty
gross

>suck dirty toes
gross

>slurp cum off the ground
hot

>I have no limits
if you'd be a submissive slave for a couple of hours, I'd pay you $50 now, $350 + transport later. Just say where you live and I'll see if I want to pay for transport. Not looking for exact location, just state/country.

>be me
>be white
>be in line behind nigger at grocery store this morning
>nigger in front of me was buying 5 loose limes
>checker counts the limes to make sure
>i'm buying 10 loose limes
>checker asked me how many
>told her "10"
>she took my word for it.

it's great being white. :)

show pussy

show face