I need help Sup Forums recently I broke my laptop due to a fight with my brother where I basically threw my laptop at...

I need help Sup Forums recently I broke my laptop due to a fight with my brother where I basically threw my laptop at him (I already made a thread about that) and i gotta ask my dad to get me a new laptop. Can you tell me a good laptop that's reliable and fast, and one thatll last me a while. Basically good overall And something not too expensive . thanks :)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/C100PA-DB02-10-1-inch-Chromebook-1-8GHz-Operation/dp/B00ZS4HK0Q
microcenter.com/product/469350/Ideapad_310_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Ebony_Black
adorama.com/le80qf0006us.html?sdtid=9733072
linuxmint.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked.

I could suggest Dell for durability. You should also define "reliable" and "fast" a bit better if anyone wants to help you.

Yeah I want one that won't break easy as the lenovo in the pic broke when I throw it. It was 10 years old the laptop so I was waiting for it to break anyway. But I want a laptop preferably win 7 I hate win 10. And one that's just fast and doesnt slow down

I'd recommend a Panasonic Toughbook for your use.

If you can spend the extra money just buy a Win7 disk and continue your search for laptops.

I find my laptop doesn't break if I dont throw it at people

>i gotta ask my dad to get me a new laptop

Honestly? I hope he tells you to fuck off for being stupid enough to throw a presumably $375+ piece of electronic equipment at your brother during a fight.

Hahah x'DD
Yeah I guess so, but which laptop then. I read something about an i7 or i5 is it good or whatever ?

Well it wasn't mine anyway it was my sisters old old laptop she bought back in 07 and gave it to me a few years ago haha I was just really angry and picked up the first thing I saw and chucked it without thinking lool

Hmm I'm not well versed on laptop processors, maybe some other bloke here can give you a hand there.

I recommend that you stop being a child and breaking your own shit when you get upset.

It must be nice being able to ask daddy to buy you something when you break things. How about you get a job and pay for it yourself?

>i gotta ask my dad to get me a new laptop

1. You are a huge faggot.
2. What are you looking to use the laptop for? Gaming? Video editing? Or just general web browsing?

Since you use to throw arround your stuff, get a Toshiba toughbook. Rugged, industrial strengt, reliable

For general use, watching vids and movies and shit, browsing stuff and whatnot
Lool how is that bait ? Omg just stfu you idiot its not like I can get it myself -_-

Omg haha that's funny as fuck :'D

How about

You dont deserve a laptop because you threw your last one at someone cause youre an emotional autist.

Also, your dad is a faggot for even thinking about buying you one.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Get something with at least an i3 and 4gb of ram, if you want the best speed available get an i5 and 8gb of ram. Lenovo is the best brand out right now, Dell is making a comeback after being shit for so many years, and hp is ok. Also learn to not break your own shit, no laptop besides a toshiba toughbook will handle a throw across the room

FAGGOT

yeah fuken bait man, trying too hard

This is the best copy pasta I've ever read. Thanks fag

Shut up faggot

Do not throw your laptop at people and you shall not have the problem you are currently experiencing.

You're a stupid, dyke, faggot, bitch.

ASUS chromebook flip c100p.
got it for like 220$ at bestbuy. It's been dropped countless times, half the screen is shattered and is separated from the bent casing, and the touch capability is shot but it's still going strong after 2 years of hard use. It's great!!

amazon.com/C100PA-DB02-10-1-inch-Chromebook-1-8GHz-Operation/dp/B00ZS4HK0Q

Stay in school and get a job kid. Sup Forums is too old for you.

Why the fuck are you on 4chun instead of Toms hardware or something who actually know what they're talking about? Jesus Christ kid.

Idk what toms is or whatever but thanks

Can you guys just stop now ?? I know I'm a faggot for throwing a laptop across my room but damn it was an accident. I wanna know a good laptop, not if I'm a faggot or not

Out of everything you can throw at your brother why a laptop throw a chair or a water bottle full of sulfuric acid or even a fucking bag full of a pound of cow semen. BUT WHY A FUCKING LAPTOP THIS IS WHY WE DONT GET NICE THINGS JEREMY.

So a lenovo laptop with i5 and 8gb ram will do ? Thanks man I'll give it a look.

This isnt 2006 faggot no one goes to toms hardware anymore oldfag

get this one if you have an external monitor:
microcenter.com/product/469350/Ideapad_310_156_Laptop_Computer_-_Ebony_Black

Get this one if you don't:
adorama.com/le80qf0006us.html?sdtid=9733072
promo code: 4ULENOVO

Get a compaq presario they are good

I have an external screen but I can't move around if I use that also. If I did buy one of these laptops with win 10 can I change it somehow to win 7 ??

Get a Chromebook. Best OS in the world bar none and the hardware is a force to be reckoned with!

My bro has it, for some reason I don't like it. It feels like shit. I'm used to win 7 so imma stick with it bro

I think that was the first computer we ever bought haha. Man that mustve been in like 04 or 05. Those must be old asf now

You are actually autisitc

I know you are but what am I ? X'D

no shit. i was trying to save you some money. if you have an external monitor, you don't necessarily need higher resolution on the laptop itself.

fuck windows 7. wipe 10 and install linux.

Ooh I'm gonna turn into some techy nerd using that linux haha, but thanks I get you now ! If I did get the laptop which Linux would I install ? There's like 1000s apparently, the quality of the screen in the first link wouldn't be shit would it ?

Just buy a monitor, it'll still work

resolution's not shit, but it's not gamer quality.

For linux, put Mint on it until you learn more. Super easy, no techy nerd required.

Get a job.

Yes they do, but not for deals.

Mint Linux gotcha ! Thanks bud I don't game and if I ever did it would just be roblox or something lol
I can't right now haha

Just stick to the one you're using right now.

>Gotta ask my dad

Underage. b&

If I was your dad, I wouldn't buy you another one.
Mainly because you are a little shit who can't even get your values straight. Why would you want to throw something as expensive as a laptop?

Pay for your own shit, you little parasite.

This is meant for plebbit, not Sup Forums.

I don't know if you deserve to have a computer, based off the way you treated the last one
Sounds like an ungrateful crybabby

Are you too fat that its hard to stand?

why dont you ask for some nuggies too?

You idiot I'm underage and its illegal to work at my age fucking retard

XD if you want some that bad then you don't need to hide that you want it dummy. We all know that's all you do sit on your arse eating nuggets cx

This is dedicated bait or a literal retard? God its been a while.

Whats your facebook, ill send you a list OP.

does it power on junior. hook exernal screen like us data lords

Man seriously you are one helluva demented fellow you are. You said why don't you work I said I can't you said why because you're fat I said no its because I'm not overage. Are you that thick ?? Fucking numpty.
Alright message my fb @ weene da pew

I did its just a blank screen and the computer just acts as if its idle or nothings happening. Time to move on from that laptop anyways its been a good decade haha

I don't know what that is, whats your name or user? i can add you like that.

linuxmint.com/

Acer Aspire E5-574G-7934
Lenovo IdeaPad 110-17IKB

Try turning it off and on.

Search Weene da Pew on facebook and my account should pop up

The lenovo one seems good, if you don't mind me asking what exactly is 2.5 ghz ? (Yes I'm a noob)

>ask my dad

Shitty bait. The best bait mentions mother's boyfriend or husband.

Ohmy fuck I'm not fucking baiting !!! I'm just asking for a good laptop .-. Jesus man

tits or gtfo

Get a fucking desktop

But im not a girl xD
I wanna use something in bed and around too you know, with desktop you can't move around or anything, you have to fap in the same place over and over lool

I'm using an HP Probook I bought for $150 at a pawn shop and its been the longest lasting and toughest damn laptop I've owned. Thats out of Toshiba, Acer, and Dell. I've dropped the shit out of it, stepped on it, spilled on it. Its been really good.