Nothing much pisses me off more than white girls who strictly like black guys

Nothing much pisses me off more than white girls who strictly like black guys

Y?

they are full of AIDS anyways, stay away

Trackpants and timbs

That being said, I don't want those girls anyways, they're usually bad with money and responsibility

Why would you let some cunts preferences get to you? There are plenty of bitches who strictly date white guys and I couldn't care less.

Women are a.ssholes now, a new trend is only dating men that are 6 foot, this is from tiny fuck ers, they do my head in

>Nothing much pisses me off more

Fucking hell, autism

"I only date black guys."

>implying im a huge whore with daddy issues that's just going to have fun till some nignog knocks me up and leaves and i find some white cuck to be my meal ticket till i can divorce him and take half his shit.

they are literally not even people op. don't let non-people make you mad just ignore them. they hate that. especially since the whole reason they do all this in the first place is to get attention. so deny them that and they'll shrivel up like pic related.

Grow up

>they're usually bad with money and responsibility

So they're just typical women?

>that nose

You mad whiteboi?

Forreal though get over it. I've fucked white girls but I've talked to just as many who say I'm just not their type or "I don't do black guys". Why bitch about it? There's plenty of girls to go around fam

They look more puerto rican than white. Damn, don't you know what your own race looks like?

Its a TREND that's about it when the Gov quits letting them get free hand outs then the white girls will not want to date a scrub like a nig.

Wrong. These are Akron nigs.

This

why do white people type like this?

Amy winehouse?

puerto rican aint a race fucktard