Stoner bread?

>down to my last joint :(

What're you smoking on?

Share some trippy pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/kmagz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vapin mflb

2017 still smoking flower, what's your excuse for not joining the dab master race

Never vaped in my life, what does it feel like?

bumpin

I will try a dab sometime in your honour

Dubs get

It is fuckin epic bro. None of that awful combusted plant material. Just some molecules from warmed up cannabis. TRY IT!

PENIS ALLOVER

I need to, I'm coughing like a bitch lately

Check this .gif IT is trippy af

Can I purchase a pear please?

Whoa

That's magical dude

I don't smoke anything, because I'm white.

LOLWUT
okay, here.

Why does my pear have a good pair of nashers on her

Only your schoolmates

Just because the dens incisivus are included.

guys, how do you roll, normally my mates do it for me, with me being a lazy cunt. When i do it goes fat in the middle and like skinny either end. here a cat thing

It's hard to get where I live.

When I roll, I like to go for the coned sort of shape, if you want to obtain that shape then kinda spend more time rolling around the roach area until that's the thinnest part of the joint.

You'll learn over time, you'll get into the feel of it

That's a naughty kitty

Same

Same here. Not even legal.
Thanks, for , the, question, Joshua, all, it, takes, is, just, some, practice, and, maybe, a, half, dozen, lectures, to, become, joint, roller, master, king, 420, maxed-out, super, bro.
>Next question

How do you get the dabs? do you make them yourself?
I tried making them using the straigt iron method but it doesn't work

This is now a stoner-comic thread!

Tsjtjstjs, rupbubububuubub

can you roll a tip?

be in Ohio I got you

Thoughts on booze?

I'm more of a weed guy but sometimes it's nice to have 5-6 beers when you're blazing

>tfw have monies and never dry
kind of a curse actually, i vape honey oil all day and it hardly affects me at all anymore.
>inb4 take a tolerance break
f you, you take a tolerance break

You can make your own with rosin tech just take a flat hair straightener and set it to 300. Take nugs in parchment paper and apply pressure with iron for 6 seconds

What's that in developed country's temprature? because I do it at 180c (I think) and it bairly gives me anything

Anyone else here crave the loss of reality on weed? Like that feeling that you are in some over saturated parallel universe?

That's what I aim for when I smoke, I love it

I like to mix them. sipping on wine or wishkey is good too.

shut the fuck up then you utter retard

The three W's: Whiskey, Weed & Women.

1 day tolerance brakes already affect my tolerance, so maybe try that?

this trick is to arrange shit carefully before you roll. Try to apply firm, even pressure when rolling, begin tucking the middle carefully - lick the rizla, then move thumbs outwards in a slow, steady motion. Take a little time at the ends to make sure you get a good tuck without squishing everything.

i like'em naughty

>checked
I like to tuck it in at the filter

For some reason I read that in ainsley harriott's voice, I must be buzzing

>have monies
Move on to dabs
it's just 100x better and it's really strong so might help with the tolerance aswell

What are y'all favorit strain? Mine's sour diesel

Sad. My bro supplies my weed but I can't afford any tonight.
Any small donations from my bros are welcome in my quest to get 1g of that devils lettuce.
paypal.me/kmagz

the reason it's hard is because you need to get the edge of the paper to curl almost perfectly around the weed, creating a cylindrical shape rather than a square one. if you have small fingers try rolling with your index and middle finger instead of your thumb and index.

wtf do you think honey oil is

My favorites are red dragon and candyland ;)

kek screw you bum ass hippy

>Super silver haze
I think I like hash more tho

Smoking a bowl of mj mixed with mushies with a tab on top

ah

'Quit' about a month ago after all-day-erry-day for last 2 years.

Few weeks until my babies are full grown then I'm gonna blaze again n try to keep it sensible. I don't really drink so it's been a totally sober January for me. feelsbadmang.

I'll take that :(

Show picture

don't know, not really a fan of pot. it's always the sort of loser types who smoke it (no offense lol). i guess it's good if you just wanna chill on the couch though

Replying to my own post here's my mini Quartz rig with a Quartz crown style banger

Yeah right, lol

Looks good dude

I think I just accidently made hash
I already smoked some it

sound like a good time

Really enjoyed Cookie Kush last time I visited Amsterdam. Not the strongest strain but such a lovely high, felt like I was dancing about.

Had some OG Purple too, that stuff was a fucking sedative. Smoked some amazing soft-black hash too - so squishy and oily couldn't roll with it. Had to refrigerate and cut little slivers off to smoke in the bong.

>Crosley

The dude approves this post

Ik it was free though

just put less in my nigga

my nigga

put less in and try to make it as thin as possible its real smooth to smoke as well

>back in vietnam I lost both my penises

Gets me every time.

cool.
it tastes good too
wtf

Nice man. I tried Bubble Gum in Amsterdam, had me bursting out laughing for the whole fucking trip.

watcin family guy stoned is the grratest

Anyone rolling inside out here?

what the fuck is that, what is those speakers and what the fuck is that

Going to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks, What coffee shops are good?

It's my cheap ass record player and a solid dab rig

Smoking clear

I went to one called Blues Brother's Coffee shop or something like that. Pretty friendly staff, you go upstairs and there is a bunch of weed growing and you pick what you want.

You can't smoke all green though, but they've got some tobacco substitute that you put in the joints.

WHO ELSE DOES THIS?

Fuck outta here cracky

Martinis, Marijuana & Men

;)

My PL 255 was free too, y'know

Don't be rude.

don't be a smack head

Replying to my own post

Here's my dab pen and my other Quartz banger

me dude LMFAO

Dry mouth lads

Don't be rude.

dipped joint in benzocaine kek im retrid

ME

here's the best way to do it
get a piece of paper and fold it first, not too big though so you can tap the contents into the roll paper
grind up yer bud and put some cig tobaccy in there
mix it up so it's nice and even, nice and chopped up
use a good grinder
put that in the folded paper and tap it around so you can easily tap it into the rolling paper

make a crutch using some spare paper, just roll it into a little cylinder
now, get the rolly paper ready and hold it with one hand way and using one finger at the side near the part you will light
hold it where the paper is folded so you have even sides
now tap the bud n ciggy (or not if you don't want a spleefer) into the rolling paper

evenly and gently spread the chopped up bud on the top of the paper
put the crutch in the end

the part that takes the most practice is evenly rolling the paper gently and spreading things around
it's ok if some of the ground bud falls out, use it for the next joint

roll the joint up to where you just have a bit of the licking part there
lick that part
seal it up

give it a minor beej if you want it not to run
usually on the lighting side

bam!
you have the fatty and best way to roll j
take some time with it and soon you'll be rolling these massive splinters that will be good for multiple people easily

even large ones with shitty rolling paper
also use better papers

shazbot

Did you guys know if you pretend to shake salt into your mouth, you actually taste salt?

It works even better while high.

Hay who here smokes moles