If anyone is wondering what happened to Hanging Dong (the guy who had planned to lead this Bowie album and made a few...

If anyone is wondering what happened to Hanging Dong (the guy who had planned to lead this Bowie album and made a few others in the past) he was arrested. I know him irl.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gigimunro/lets-dance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

Nice bait, I'mma play along anyways.
Why'd he get arrested?

what did he do?
tell the story

Possession of a class B drug, 6 month imprisonment. Thought I should clear it up as you guys had no way of knowing.

Are you pro or against salt on eggs after they've been cooked?

bait thread

Pro because I'm not a pleb

Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?

Which drug is this

Not OP but yep I can

no one gives a fuck about you shut up and let OP answer

DUDE

I don't believe you, but ok, tell us about it, what happened and how?

How many tracks are done?

>Never got around to finishing my cover
>Now I don't feel bad because it never would have fruited anyway

tell dong to give me his accoutn info i will finish this myself

Literally kill yourself flake. You are cancer.

So the project is dead cause Dong is getting butt fucked in prison? I hope this is bullshit.

soundcloud.com/gigimunro/lets-dance

What drugs did he do?

Same lmao. I was worried Dong was gonna discipline me but turns out the feds got him in the end anyway. Always knew he was a drug crimelord or some shit

Absolute bullshit

He emailed me like a week ago saying he had too much dissertation work to do and no motivation to keep the project alive

Fake news

>no motivation to keep the project alive
Fucking faggot.

That guy was always a hack. I've said this many times in threads before, he claims all the credit for other people's work. As soon as I mentioned this and made people aware of it, there was a backlash against him. So he decided to quit. What a pussy.

Yep, what a cunt. Considering guys spent a lot of time composing their tracks.

epic b8 bro

Well, what a fucking arsehole then, I think we all understand if he is busy, but he could have told us the project was off, instead of leaving us to work on the fucking tracks.

He never emailed me and that's unusual because he always used to reply without fail. Screencap or I don't believe you.

This, fucking all day long.
He's a fool.

lies

nice meme, he credits every contributor if they wish to be named