Anyone want to be a nice person and gift me Terraria on Steam?

Anyone want to be a nice person and gift me Terraria on Steam?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364690485/
youtube.com/watch?v=1FNRnzKjdk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody

its a shit game

It would seem so.

Really the only game that doesn't seem to suck at the moment.

Buy it by ur self, user.

For honor

Explain how.

I would if I had money but I spent it all on killing floor cases

Not buying a ps4 to play ChivalrySouls 2.0

Not everyone likes sluggish combat.

Then fuck off you free loading cock sucker. You spent all your money on one shitty game and want someone else to waste theirs on another shitty game for you?

That wasen't OP you fool, I am.

*Really the only game that doesn't seem to suck that doesn't require a beefy PC to get decent graphics at the moment

Just pirate it and use tunngle fuck

Not always, I was able to get Warframe running on my laptop after a bit of work at decent graphics, lo and behold the game was an utter grindfest with absolutely no endgame and a dev team that doesn't give a fuck.

I'd rather ask politely to have it gifted on steam then steal a game I appreciate.

What's your steam op I got an extra copy that I've had for years now.

Thank you.

My name is Sev-AR.

New to Steam so I don't know a lot of how the process works.

Sev_AR

Forgot underscore

deniiis123

Give me your url um not finding sev-AR

Not OP

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364690485/

BEG FOR MONEY POORFAG

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND GOBBLE COCKS

YOURE FILTH AND NOBODY LIKES YOU

THATS WHY YOURE POOR

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Why the hostility?

ok i sent you a friend request

t. starbound cuck

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FNRnzKjdk4