My friend asked me this riddle. And he is implying that it is a good one, but anyways. If anyone here could solve it...

My friend asked me this riddle. And he is implying that it is a good one, but anyways. If anyone here could solve it, that would be great (he made it himself, so you cant search it)

Riddle: You are taking part in a action, and it turns out differently than expected.

This is very little to go on, i am aware, but i think he is autistic.

Also, rate the riddle.

Threesome MMF but you are the one getting fucked in the ass

Horseshit/10

Jew soldier in WW2, Next one, please.

how would you know if one of us solved it if you also don't know the answer its just a statement

checkmate nigger

i know the answer, you faggot. i just want to see if you can do it

ww2 in general

is it a stupid grammar joke, the action beeing to expect a correct sentence or is that "a Action" intead of "an action" just a tipo?

That is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

typo, my bad.

Is sand called "sand", because its betwees see and Land?

it will allways get stupidier

Well, im bored. The answer he said was: The cake is a lie. He did a gamble on wether or not i knew the reference, which i didnt. so all in all

spot on rating

now did you solve it or did "they" give you the answer

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

your friend is a normie mate

ok is the action guessing at a riddle and expecting a clever outcome when its actually not a clever outcome?

Yeah I was right.... horseshit. Please punch him in the face next time you see him for haveing wasted yours and ours worthless time

no. throw a cake in his face and yell "the cake is true!"

I screenshotted the thread, and sent it to him. He called you a dumbass

Crawl back into your autism cave you copy and pasting fgt

he is still a normalfag

>9gag watermark
Get out.

is this a meme challenge?

Right, but what's the question? What's there to figure out?

I was doing a thing, and then that thing turned into something I didn't expect. What the fuck are you talking about? You told us what it was.

tits or gtfo

Origami?

Because your action seems to be random folds and such, but then you "turn out" the paper and it's something completely different!

If not that, I'd suspect the answer is something else in which "turn out" is used in the literal sense.