Got more of her, man?

Nice.

Leslie, dog go to bed

More

Mote

>I better put my hand in the shot because I'm a huge faggot

rate?request?WWYD?

More, bj, ass

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

if you fap to her it will be a pleasure

Starting to. Got ass pics?

Hello faglords you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

That's a nice ass. Slappable and fuck able. Keep going

need something else dude?

Nigger faggot

shut up fag

Are you fucking gay

Any hc?

wife, recently she has taken a liking to me fucking her ass and putting as many fingers in her pussy as possible, she also went out and got her nipple pierced yesterday

Brightened that up for you.

may be you could give a cum tribute? more ? what kind of pic?

tell me what you'd do to her and I might post more

find her dick and suck it?

Need face in my nudes to cum.

I have nudes

charming, you get a cookie

moar?

prove it

lovely pic, moar?

more

tits?

moar

more nude

wearing the collar I bought her. She's dating another guy lmfao

OC
Friend of mine

the post nudes

more nude with face

More?

All out man.

Damn nice pussy moar?

Take some industrial-strength cleaner and wipe those stupid fake eyebrows off.

flattering photo honestly, she is NOT a looker.

Sounds like someone about to be a single guy very soon.

Fresh OC btw. Childhood friend of mine and best fuck I've ever had.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tits?

Moar

Here you go